PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed 2 noobies looking for a game

Greenflame133
2017-10-18, 01:31 PM
Hi, a friend of mine was looking to start your Adventure with D&D. She was Roleplaying with me a lot and now we can to conclusion that it would be cool to introduce her to my favorite D&D. I mayself play cappule of games, I know enought to know how to play yet I still learing moust of the srategies. Regardless I will be doing hand holding her so any you shouldn't worry about us being completely clwless. Optimal starting level is 5 but anything btween 1~10 will do. I will be really glad if any MP takes us under wing ^^

Prefer method of playing is pbp with daily messages instead timed sessions

dascarletm
2017-10-18, 01:40 PM
Hi, a friend of mine was looking to start your Adventure with D&D. She was Roleplaying with me a lot and now we can to conclusion that it would be cool to introduce her to my favorite D&D. I mayself play cappule of games, I know enought to know how to play yet I still learing moust of the srategies. Regardless I will be doing hand holding her so any you shouldn't worry about us being completely clwless. Optimal starting level is 5 but anything btween 1~10 will do. I will be really glad if any MP takes us under wing ^^

Prefer method of playing is pbp with daily messages instead timed sessions

There is a subforum for finding PbP games. You might want to try there.

Greenflame133
2017-10-18, 01:46 PM
There is a subforum for finding PbP games. You might want to try there.

Sure I will post there was well, thanks for adivice ^^