PDA

View Full Version : Go go goblin rangers

Sariel Vailo
2017-10-18, 10:20 PM
So that would be fun yes. A bunch of goblin rangers or of various warlock.

Azgeroth
2017-10-19, 04:17 AM
but to be mighty morphin goblin rangers, they will need some levels in druid.. moon druid... YEAH!

Sariel Vailo
2017-10-19, 07:36 AM
But ot is viable right

lunaticfringe
2017-10-19, 08:24 AM
I was toying with this. I was leaning towards gestalt where half of the gestalt was locked as Warlock or Horizon Walker (it was going to be Portaly). Or just have Tier based boons & powers.

Not so much power rangers but a color coded super team, with powers/customized Spell list based on your color.

My group wants to play Starfinder so it'll be on the backburner for awhile.

Sariel Vailo
2017-10-19, 08:27 AM
Reasonable and intriguing none tge less

samcifer
2017-10-19, 09:38 AM
"Aye yai yai yai yai! Rita Repulsa is attacking the village. Rangers! You have to stop her! Call the megazord!"

Joe the Rat
2017-10-19, 09:41 AM
I was toying with this. I was leaning towards gestalt where half of the gestalt was locked as Warlock or Horizon Walker (it was going to be Portaly). Or just have Tier based boons & powers.

Not so much power rangers but a color coded super team, with powers/customized Spell list based on your color.

My group wants to play Starfinder so it'll be on the backburner for awhile.

Dragonborn. They come color-coded. You can even use a metallic for your 6th ranger. (Or include dragonblood sorcerer in each build, I guess)

Strikes me Starfinder would be a great place for a color-coded team. Different build strategy, but you could Voltron the hell out of it.