PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder d20PFSRD and getting the latest on there

Air0r
2017-10-18, 11:38 PM
I've noticed that there is a lot that doesn't end up on d20PFSRD (the updates from ultimate psionics, and most of akashic mysteries stands out to me personally). Who can one contact? can anyone do it?

Swaoeaeieu
2017-10-19, 03:03 AM
I've noticed that there is a lot that doesn't end up on d20PFSRD (the updates from ultimate psionics, and most of akashic mysteries stands out to me personally). Who can one contact? can anyone do it?

from what i have heard, the team behind the site isnt huge, and there is a lot of material out there. It usually takes some time for relatively new books to be covered on the site.
but there might be contact information somewhere on there, i dont know.

Fizban
2017-10-19, 06:00 AM
I was under the impression they also wait until some amount of time after the official book release before putting stuff up, and we tend to start seeing beta versions quite a ways before the official release so that makes it look even longer. But I'm not a Pathfinder guy.

exelsisxax
2017-10-19, 07:34 AM

It's member only editable. There was a google group, but I think it became defunct when the site was migrated off of google sites, which is one reason for lack of updates.

What's missing from ultimate psionics? Was there a stealth errata?

Dragovon
2017-10-19, 05:08 PM
If you go to Facebook, you can join the d20pfsrd group. Ask there. They are usually looking for people that are interested/willing to add material...or were last time I looked a week or so ago.

Air0r
2017-10-19, 07:18 PM
What's missing from ultimate psionics? Was there a stealth errata?

Most of the racial options and archetypes appear to be missing. Along with the traits section, I believe. Also, I failed to find any power list pages, though that may have been my like of google-fu.

exelsisxax
2017-10-20, 07:35 AM
Most of the racial options and archetypes appear to be missing. Along with the traits section, I believe. Also, I failed to find any power list pages, though that may have been my like of google-fu.

Power lists (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/power-lists/), traits (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-alternate-rules/psionic-traits/), racial traits (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-alternate-rules/psionic-race-traits/).

However, i can't seem to find the racial archetypes. I'll need to check my pdfs. Is there anything else specifically that is missing?

Air0r
2017-10-20, 12:28 PM
Racial FCBs and alternate racial traits (not to be confused with race traits) hiding somewhere?

exelsisxax
2017-10-20, 12:41 PM
Racial FCBs and alternate racial traits (not to be confused with race traits) hiding somewhere?

Well it looks like about half the FCBs and alternative racials are indeed not there. I'll see about fixing that at least over the weekend.

Edit: alternate racial traits, FCBs, and racial archetypes are up.