PDA

View Full Version : New Super-Cinematic Podcast

ViciousMockery
2017-10-19, 07:17 PM
Please listen to the last six minutes of Vicious Mockery, Episode 21. Thoughts?

Crgaston
2017-10-20, 08:20 AM
Nicely done.

TrinculoLives
2017-10-21, 11:20 AM
I appreciate that a good deal of editing work went into this, but it is too busy for me.

Theodoxus
2017-10-21, 12:31 PM
Is this the thing where people expound upon how awesome it is, but didn't actually listen to it, because there's no link? Or am I supposed to google-fu the podcast, find a ton of other podcasts that I end up listening to first, and completely forget about why I was looking at podcasts... because both are entertaining, but I wasn't sure which one this was...

nailimixam
2017-10-27, 07:27 AM
viciousmockery . libsyn.com / website

I just made this account so I'm not allowed to post links, remove the spaces from that for the site.

Our editor isn't great with the social media stuff, please cut him some slack. I DM the game, check it out.

ViciousMockery
2017-10-31, 08:49 PM
Apologies for not posting a link. viciousmockery.libsyn.com . The Vicious Mockery Podcast, in short, features meticulous editing, SFX, and original music. A four-hour actual play session becomes three 20-minute episodes (or shorter, if combat). The players and DM have been friends for 15+ years. The show is explicit, epic, and juvenile. The SFX and music really dont hit full force until ep 13, "For Tordek." We may disband the podcast after six months, as each episode requires many, many hours of work. The goal is mainly to raise the bar for all d&d casts.

ViciousMockery
2017-10-31, 08:51 PM
Nicely done.

Thank you!!!

ViciousMockery
2017-10-31, 08:52 PM
I appreciate that a good deal of editing work went into this, but it is too busy for me.

That's totally understandable. Thanks for listening!