PDA

View Full Version : time to suit up for the final battle - What spells would you prepare?

dehro
2017-10-20, 09:39 AM
We're about to have out final battle.. which will take place during an all out confrontation between multiple factions facing off good Vs evil-style, spread across a few planes.
I'm a level 14 cleric of bahamut/level 10 dracolyte.
I'm NOT going to be on the frontline on account of having rather poor initial stats and sub-par optimisation in terms of melee capability.
Healing, buffing and debuffing are going to be my thing. Also, the BBEG has a habit of making herself and her main goons durable beyond -10 hp (they just won't drop) the only apparent countermeasure seems to be the use of an antimagic field spell once they're below 0, of which I have limited numbers.
The rest of the party includes 2 paladins, a fighter, a bard, a sorcerer and a warlock.
Our task is to tackle 2 very powerful mages in league with Illithids, a Lych Queen of the Giths and possibly a few Ancient Dragons.
I'm going to actually try to get the Lych Queen to realise she, much like us, has been played, and make her turn on the mages, but my success rate at outside of the box maneuvers is rather poor.
Considering all of this..
What spells would you prepare in such a scenario? Items that I might overlook but can be useful even at epic levels?
Any suggestion is appreciated.