PDA

View Full Version : Weird Meta Rules?

Deleted
2017-10-23, 06:35 PM
In my games, if the players challenge a Demon or Devil to a Rock Off, I'll boot up Rock Band/Guitar Hero and allow them to actually go up against me to see if they win the encounter.

I'm not the best at Rock Band/Guitar Hero lol.

You can thank "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" and "Beelzeboss" for this ruling.

Erit
2017-10-23, 06:46 PM
No reference to Tenacious D? Heresy.

One of my old tables had a bit of a problem with Monty Python jokes, a lot of them directed at my ungodly tanky black knight. The DM eventually hit upon the idea to channel the stupidity instead of fight it, and so gave various small-but-significant bonii for incorporating the references into usages of class abilities. So if said black knight got crit for big damage he could just bellow "'TIS BUT A WOUND OF THE FLESH!" and his innate fast healing would be doubled the next round, things like that.

Honest Tiefling
2017-10-23, 06:49 PM
If your halfling looks like the fifth edition art, it explodes. Make a new character.

Deleted
2017-10-23, 08:01 PM
No reference to Tenacious D? Heresy.

One of my old tables had a bit of a problem with Monty Python jokes, a lot of them directed at my ungodly tanky black knight. The DM eventually hit upon the idea to channel the stupidity instead of fight it, and so gave various small-but-significant bonii for incorporating the references into usages of class abilities. So if said black knight got crit for big damage he could just bellow "'TIS BUT A WOUND OF THE FLESH!" and his innate fast healing would be doubled the next round, things like that.

Beelzeboss is a direct reference to Tenacious D...

Sariel Vailo
2017-10-23, 08:08 PM
Cranberries and the mad doctor of tusk.
Im either tame and funny or disturbing and damned my players have started to play a betting game in character quoting will the gods be silly or will the demons be hungry. And they will bet their in character wealth.

Creative character and the super dice.nuff said

Piss pants romeo and the nat 20.he seduced a playboy model of a dwarf while smelling of piss. Their is now a feat called dirty stinkin handsome plus2 cha and proficency in persuasion double proficency if you already. Have the skill. However disadvantage on stealth rolls due to smell