PDA

View Full Version : Kobold priest to kurtulmak!

that_one_kobold
2017-10-24, 10:53 AM
I'm making a kobold character for my next game, and am wondering how to pull of the whole "kurtulmak priest" idea. i'm thinking to go dragon sorc with a possible single level dip into cleric or something. still an idea at this point, what do you guys think?

Captain_Noonan
2017-10-24, 09:09 PM
Kurtulmak, the god of war and mining...
...Clerics of Kurtulmak are known as the Eyes of Kurtulmak. They rarely live long enough to become chieftains, but they have a great deal of power and influence, serving as mine supervisors and directing the tribe toward "divinely inspired" goals. Organized worship services are almost nonexistent, but most kobolds recite small prayers throughout the day.

Many kobolds believe in reincarnation, which Kurtulmak may use as either reward or punishment depending on one's service to one's tribe. One of the duties of a cleric is to watch over eggs and hatchlings thought to be the reincarnation of a distinguished kobold.
- Wikipedia

I'd say dip war domain cleric or you could just make a custom background based off the acolyte. Sorcerer could be fun, but you could go ranger and hunt gnomes! >_>