PDA

View Full Version : Is It Wrong To Hate My Fellow Man?

Jibar
2007-08-16, 02:10 PM
Because right now I'm really hating that hive of scum and villainry that lives across the street.
Seriously, allow me to chalk how much these people suck.

1. The boy my age has been one of the biggest bullies in the year, and has made my life hell for five years now at every opportunity.
2. The elder children are typical chavs, and spend much of their night times raving and ranting almost right outside my house.
3. The girls are stuck up snobs, who are just as bad as the rest of them and egg them on most the time.
4. The youngest know fully well that what they're doing is stupid, immature and is going to hurt people, so they do it to their best of their ability.
5. This family does the whole motorcross thing, and much of their weekend is spent revving them. For no reason. But because they can.
6. The mother has no idea just how bad her family has gotten, and yet is just as bad as the rest of them! She lost control years ago!

Why do I bring this up? Because they're throwing crap at cars. A mixture of stones, chewing gum, and bouncy balls.
These are the smallest ones. The youngest of their mix. That isn't the baby.
I really do weep about our future society. Especially when these aren't the only family like it in my town.
Oh no, there's a good few score more than this lot. It's just that these lot have to live across from me.
People wonder why I'm paranoid. There's a shining example just across the street.

Sorry, needed to rant. But God damn. I'm a relaxed man. It is hard for me to hate people, or even get slightly angry. Yet this family infuriates me so!

bosssmiley
2007-08-16, 02:12 PM
Short answer: no, 50% of people should be killed (the hard question is which 50%). :smalltongue:

Long answer: on review I see my answer would not only reflect badly on who I am, but would also break forum rules in so many ways it ain't even funny. I've hence edited it out (just assume a textwall of murderous foaming misanthropic screed). :smalleek:

Suffice it to say I empathise with your pain Jib'. I seriously suggest that if the family opposite don't want to control themselves then you should do your small part in making sure that social controls be invoked upon them.

If they are harming or upsetting your family through their actions you are perfectly entitled to keep a timed and dated log of the vandalistic, antisocial antics of these chav brats and report them to your local police.

You might also want to do some follow-up research on what it takes to get an ASBO (http://www.crimereduction.gov.uk/asbos/asbos9.htm) slapped on persistent troublemakers in your local police area.

In this day and age there's no excuse for being a bad neighbour. None! These people - like all of the rest of us - have to learn that their enjoyment ends where it begins to harm other people. :smallmad:

Penguinizer
2007-08-16, 02:14 PM
No, I would be standing on the yard, with a 10 foot pointy stick. I couldn't probably take them for more than a week. Besides, isn't throwing stuff at cars, you know, against the law. And the Motocross cycles could be enough to file a noise complaint.

So, in short. No, it is not wrong at times. Sometimes, it is justified.

Calamity
2007-08-16, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty sure any sane person (come to think of it, insane people as well) who is not like that would hate them just as much as you do Jibar. I hate something nearly as much as that, and lives on the other side of a very large hill between us. But you hav my deepest sympathies for having to live across the street for these 'people.'

PlatinumJester
2007-08-16, 02:17 PM
Sorry, needed to rant. But God damn. I'm a relaxed man.

Your profile says your woman though. As for the **** heads across the street, I know how you feel. In East London everybody's like that :smallmad:. My friend has been mugged 12 times.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-16, 02:20 PM
It's not right to hate your fellow man, but it's certainly hard not to at times. Call the cops with noise complaints/ vandalism complaints if it gets to that point, otherwise hang on and be grimly satisfied that you're strong-willed enough to tolerate them.

Sean92k
2007-08-16, 02:25 PM
Oh absolutly not, hate is normal ... and sometimes needed.
With people like that you should go to the police or atleast buy a really big gun. I hate the people next door, there are always going to be people you hate. They're everywhere

Brickwall
2007-08-16, 02:34 PM
Scum of this type fail to surprise me. Were you going for some sort of shock value by telling us how horrible these people are? They're not even in the top 20% of horrible people. I'm lucky enough to rarely run into this type, but the fact is that they're everywhere, and they're just a part of life.

Make sure to have something ready for them if they bother you. I've heard of paintball guns doing wonders. But you'll have to put up with it for a couple more years, no matter what you do.

Hate all you want. The more you dwell on it, the less happy you'll be. The secret to happiness in life is not letting these things interfere with what should be giving you happiness in life. In other words: hating only hurts the person who hates.

Xerillum
2007-08-16, 02:37 PM
Short answer no, with an if; Long answer yes, with a but.

But in all seriousness, it's perfectly normal. I hate my neighbor, too. He's around 11, and he will be the death of me. He threw a water ballon filled with chocolate syrup at my cat. I talked to his parents, and they just told me that "He's their special little man, and he doesn't know right from wrong yet."

I hate them... But paintballs solve anything!

PlatinumJester
2007-08-16, 02:38 PM
Short answer no, with an if; Long answer yes, with a but.

But in all seriousness, it's perfectly normal. I hate my neighbor, too. He's around 11, and he will be the death of me. He threw a water ballon filled with chocolate syrup at my cat. I talked to his parents, and they just told me that "He's their special little man, and he doesn't know right from wrong yet."

I hate them...

Are him and/or his parents retarded by any chance?

Deepblue706
2007-08-16, 02:39 PM
Jibar: I'd say it's not "wrong" to hate certain individuals - but while some people genuinely suck, others are only distasteful because of their environment, and ignorance. I really sympathize for you, having to deal with these people...as they certainly would appear to be more than a nuisance.

But I don't quite agree with the opinion that most people are "dumb" and "deserved to be shot" or whatever.

Ignorance, not stupidity, is the largest problem with people. You note, "The youngest know fully well that what they're doing is stupid, immature and is going to hurt people, so they do it to their best of their ability." Now, they may acknowledge what they're doing, but that doesn't mean they fully comprehend it (which I believe is the most likely case). This could very well be a manifestation of their own hatred of other people, based on assumptions which are developed because of their learning environment, financial situation, and parental involvement. What would their living status appear to be?

While I don't expect you to overlook them being jackasses, I think it's important to fully understand their situation. This is a belief I have because I don't quite think in terms of "good" and "bad", just ignorance and not-ignorance. Really, I think humanity is a kind, compassionate, and logical race, but the situations they are placed into cause them to make poor decisions that sometimes harm others.

Once you understand the situation of someone who would cause you inconvenience, I believe it is somewhat easier to avoid further confrontations. I hate to generalize, but from the information provided, I would suspect the family is "lower class". Based on that assumption, I would try to get into a "mode" that such people would find appealing. When I think of those who are "lower class", I think of those who are simple folk, who have a great need for respect, and strongly favor those who act "naturally" (they would probably hate someone they saw as pretentious).

So, if I ever wanted to try to persuade such people to act more favorably, I would try to appeal to what their tastes, remain "sympathetic" to their situation, but still make it known I have a problem with what they're doing, and using only simple and common language to do all of this.

That's what I'd suggest you do, should you feel it necessary to strike up conversation, or be otherwise forced into dealing with them. If they threaten any physical harm to you, your friends, family, or property, just notify authorities.

Telonius
2007-08-16, 02:42 PM
Some people are stupid. But would you want to be like them? It's within your choice to do so. But you don't, because you're happier the way you are. Let that sink in, and the hate will quickly turn to pity.

And nothing says pity like a well-played practical joke. :smallwink:

Jibar
2007-08-16, 02:48 PM
One problem Deep Blue. These people aren't Lower Class. They're easily Middle Class. Quite possibly even a little above me.
And I know quite a few of the children are actually quite smart. Top classes in school and what not.
This doesn't seem to be their upbringing. I don't know what it is.

And those suggesting the police. The guy who lives next door to me is a police officer. Got called down for that buisness in Ipswich a while back. I don't know if he just isn't bothered by them or has decided they're doing nothing illegal, but he's never raised a problem.

Were-Sandwich
2007-08-16, 02:49 PM
Walk in. Kill them. Hide bodies. blame on roleplayers. ???. Profit.

The problem with these people is you can't win. English law is too wishy-washy to do anything, and won't let you do anything. I truly feel your pain. But one day, something will reach a critical mass. And then one way or antoher your problems are over.

valadil
2007-08-16, 02:52 PM
They sound pretty hate worthy to me. I had a similar family living down the block from me growing up. They weren't quite as bad, though at one point they had porto-potties installed in the front lawn. It sounds like your neighbors are just a whee bit more malicious than what I had to put up with.

If I were in your shoes I'd call the cops on them repeatedly.

PlatinumJester
2007-08-16, 02:59 PM
A family down the road from me beat me and my mate up, took his basketball, jacked his four year old brothers bike and then beat my mate up again. This happened on a regular basis (to other people mainly but occasionally to my mate who lived nearer to him than I did) for about 4 years until the council evicted them. When they left a group of boys egged their car and lobbed a brick through one of the windows :smallbiggrin:. Their door still says "**** Hackni Cancil. Make peopel homles" which obviously shows how great their IQ was.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-16, 03:04 PM
This family strikes me as the kind of people who find it difficult to feel better about themselves. You know who I'm talking about... It's too hard to make something better of myself, so I'll just bring everyone around down to my level. If the bar is lower, I'm that much closer to being above it.

Ignoring behavior can work wonders... but it is extremely difficult. If they're just trying to be a pain in the ass... don't let it get to you, because that would be beneath you. If they're breaking any laws... report it.

Maybe you could get a neighborhood petition for a noise ordinance or something. :smallamused:

Pyro
2007-08-16, 04:14 PM
Wow it seems the number of misanthropes is steadily rising. Two "I hate people" threads in one week.

Anywho, its ok to hate people. Heck, I hate bunches of people! These people seem like real jerks, so let the hate flow!

Although in general some people's past can cause them to be jerks/obnoxious in certain ways, so its important to be sensitive to that.

Arameus
2007-08-16, 04:24 PM
'Weeping about the future of society' is just temporal conceit. Base, classless folk have always existed and always will, and we today are lucky to have as relatively little of it as we do.

Paint their house. Not well, just paint a big ugly stripe across it one day when they're not home. Use a color that clashes with their current one.

Deepblue706
2007-08-16, 04:52 PM
One problem Deep Blue. These people aren't Lower Class. They're easily Middle Class. Quite possibly even a little above me.
And I know quite a few of the children are actually quite smart. Top classes in school and what not.
This doesn't seem to be their upbringing. I don't know what it is.

And those suggesting the police. The guy who lives next door to me is a police officer. Got called down for that buisness in Ipswich a while back. I don't know if he just isn't bothered by them or has decided they're doing nothing illegal, but he's never raised a problem.

They're middle class? Perhaps in terms of wealth, they could be considered such, then. However, their disposition definitely suggests otherwise to me. I'd still treat them as I mentioned above, regardless.

Smart kids who do dumb things? Not unheard of, surely. I wasn't suggesting they weren't intelligent. One can easily be very intelligent and still not fully understand many things. Why, this is more common than I would presume most think.

Obviously, you do not know them very intimately, so you can only speculate what causes them do act out the way they do. I'd say it's involved with the upbringing - you said yourself, the mother is oblivious. A lack of proper guidance is felt by more than a single generation, as well. People brought up by bad parents can easily become bad parents, and in turn raise bad kids. It may not the parents are bad people, but rather inept.

North
2007-08-16, 04:58 PM
Nah Ive worked in retail. I hate everyone. Especially tpbm.

Tom_Violence
2007-08-16, 05:18 PM
Well, at least they're not stabbing people to death on trains, or shooting people to death in the streets. Believe it or not, things can get worse.

They're middle class? Perhaps in terms of wealth, they could be considered such, then. However, their disposition definitely suggests otherwise to me. I'd still treat them as I mentioned above, regardless.

Class has nothing to do with money, at least not in the UK.

Brickwall
2007-08-16, 05:19 PM
Why is everyone talking about the UK? Isn't Jibar American? I always thought cat-muffins were the San Fransisco Treat?

Semidi
2007-08-16, 05:20 PM
Admittedly, the description you gave is similar to a younger version of myself, but I’ve grown up a lot since I was a little bastard and seen the error of my ways. In other words, I stopped being such an ass. To your original question: hate isn’t wrong. However, it’s not always the smartest emotion because hate leads to the darkside… Well not really, but it just lets the bastards across the street get to you.

My advice would just do your best to ignore their antics and not seek vindication for any actions against yourself because they’re not worth the trouble or potential trouble for yourself. I’m not advocating cheek turning if the little bastards destroy property or cause physical damage; in that case I would advocate going to a higher authority—the police, especially if drugs or alcohol is involved, which could be probable being that I don’t know their ages. Nothing puts the fear of G-word in people like the authorities; they’re prone to do something incredibly stupid like run away despite being ignorant of the negligent long-term consequences of a misdemeanor (If you’re in the United States).

Really, they sound like they’re young and stupid with an under developed sense of empathy towards their fellow man/woman—not worth getting frustrated about because they’re prone to growing up (I’m sure you wish they’d hurry it up) and getting over their bastardittity (Making up words is Fun! (With a capital F)).

PlatinumJester
2007-08-16, 05:29 PM
Why is everyone talking about the UK? Isn't Jibar American? I always thought cat-muffins were the San Fransisco Treat?

Ipswich is in England and his/her neighbour moved there.

Nightgaunt
2007-08-16, 05:32 PM
4. The youngest know fully well that what they're doing is stupid, immature and is going to hurt people, so they do it to their best of their ability.

It is always important to do you best, no matter what you're doing!

Tom_Violence
2007-08-16, 05:44 PM
Ipswich is in England and his/her neighbour moved there.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Ipswich,+Edmunds,+South+Dakota,+United+States&sll=52.064523,1.155624&sspn=0.098567,0.2314&ie=UTF8&cd=1&ll=45.446282,-99.029303&spn=0.028121,0.05785&z=14&iwloc=addr&om=1

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Ipswich,+Essex,+Massachusetts,+United+States&sll=52.064523,1.155624&sspn=0.098567,0.2314&ie=UTF8&cd=2&ll=42.701109,-70.832977&spn=0.235655,0.462799&z=11&iwloc=addr&om=1

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Ipswich,+Uninc+Lafayette+County,+Lafayette,+Wisc onsin,+United+States&sll=52.064523,1.155624&sspn=0.098567,0.2314&ie=UTF8&cd=3&ll=42.718264,-90.409927&spn=0.117795,0.2314&z=12&iwloc=addr&om=1

Don't be daft! Any place in the UK has at least one or two counterparts across the pond!

RAGE KING!
2007-08-16, 07:33 PM
See now those people are what i call **itty stoners. there are also awesome stoners. Awesome stoners arent really that awesome, but for stoners they are. I have a friend like that. They're the sort of people who drink, steal, and do drugs, but never really do anything bad. They almost always give back what they steal, they never lose control when they stone or drink, and they never get stoned or drunk, and hang out with someone who doesnt want to hang out with a stoned or drunk person. They have problems, but not too badly. THe other type of stoner is pretty much what you described, but worse. Theirs nothing wrong with hating them. Especially if they hurt your car.

FdL
2007-08-16, 07:49 PM
Dear Muffin, you have my full support in hating them. In fact, I'm pretty much hating them myself.

SDF
2007-08-16, 08:06 PM
I can't imagine they aren't breaking the law. Throwing things at cars (if they are driving or people are in them) is minimum assault in the US. I'd keep complaining to the police until they finally did something about it. Of course here in Idaho we know the value of some good ol vigilante, potato in the tailpipe justice.... >_>

<_<

^_^; Wait ... no, that is a stereotype I shouldn't perpetuate.

Tom_Violence
2007-08-16, 08:06 PM
See now those people are what i call **itty stoners. there are also awesome stoners. Awesome stoners arent really that awesome, but for stoners they are. I have a friend like that. They're the sort of people who drink, steal, and do drugs, but never really do anything bad. They almost always give back what they steal, they never lose control when they stone or drink, and they never get stoned or drunk, and hang out with someone who doesnt want to hang out with a stoned or drunk person. They have problems, but not too badly. THe other type of stoner is pretty much what you described, but worse. Theirs nothing wrong with hating them. Especially if they hurt your car.

Oh god there's so much wrong with this that its hard to know where to start...

First off, nowhere in the original post is drink or drugs mentioned.

Second, there is no good reason for assuming the two are connected.

Grr.

Vonriel
2007-08-16, 08:11 PM
You know, I wonder why the word hate has been so watered down that it has become a common term to describe how we feel.

These people deserve what's coming to them, so make sure it comes. Do like others have said, and issue noise complaints and the like to the police. Just because the officer nearby hasn't done anything doesn't mean they haven't broken any laws. If they don't sober up and they don't ever learn who does it, then you can keep calling police on them. If they don't sober up and do learn who did it, and they trash your place, I'm pretty sure destruction of private property is illegal in most countries...

0wca
2007-08-16, 09:15 PM
Trust me Jibar, I know EXACTLY how you feel..

I live in the center of the capitol town of my country, and in that perticular center of scum of all shapes and sizes. They do short illegal drag races here allmost every night, and get drunk, break bottles, start fights, etc.

I swear one of these days I'm just gonna start lobbing grenades out of my window or grab my katana and start slicing them up! :smallfurious:

So I share you hate, believe me. :smallmad:

Tarnag40k
2007-08-16, 09:18 PM
dude man they F*d with your car?

kill them

there is three things you never do to another man

1. mess with their significant other
2. mess with their car
3. kick them in the jewels.

nuff said

Windborn
2007-08-16, 09:35 PM
Get ready for...

Choose Your Viewpoint!!!!

Lawful Evil:
No. It is completely healthy to hate someone, in fact, most people have at least one thing that they completely dispise. Do not be afraid to hate people, and do not be afraid to communicate that hatred. Just do it in the right way.

Chaotic Good:
No. Some people deserve to be hated. However, it depends on the circumstances a lot. This seems to be one of those situations where you can dislike them quietly, but don't attempt to communicate this to them, and if you are in a private conversation where displeasure of this family comes up, change the subject. This is clearly a case of a broken household, and you don't want to make this worse.

Survey says: No. But you're you, so make your own decisions

Cruxador
2007-08-16, 10:20 PM
First of all, hate, in the original sense of the word, is always wrong. The first thing you want to try is find out why they are the way they are, and remove that reason. This sounds extremely difficult, if not impossible, in this case. If that doesn't work, I suggest you go to the police. That should always be the next choice, And it will probably work. If it doesn't, go for vigilante justice. potatoes and tire slashing are very illegal, but go ahead and Teepee, fork, saran wrap, egg, or buzz their house with a paintball gun. Late at night drive to a park or somewhere, put blankers on your license plate, turn off the headlights, put on some sort of head covering, and drive back to get them. if you don't know: Teepee is throwing toilet paper over their house, Forking their lawn is tearing up their grass (traditionally with a fork), Saran wrapping is wrapping saran wrap around their vehicle(s) seriously impeding use, egging is throwing eggs at their house, and buzzing with a paintball gun is where you let off a burst of rapid fire from a paintball gun while driving by. Note that for safety's sake you probably want two people for that, one to drive and one to shoot.

FdL
2007-08-16, 11:02 PM
Well, that was an educational, if highly disturbing post.

Faramir
2007-08-16, 11:18 PM
Don't waste time hating them. Do use that energy to take what legal action you can to prevent them from continuing to disrupt your life. You might chat with your neighbor the policeman the next time you see him and ask his advice on what laws are being broken and what can be done to improve matters.

Brickwall
2007-08-16, 11:48 PM
potatoes *snip* are very illegal

Well, that's gonna put a damper on my plans to make beef stew. Are you sure this is true in all countries? :smalltongue:

Scatman
2007-08-16, 11:56 PM
No.
You know why?People like that deserve to

JUMP OFF A FRIKKIN CLIFF.

With pointy stalagmites, and panthers.

Go tell their retarded asses to stop, before they disrupt your life further.

Deepblue706
2007-08-17, 12:04 AM
Class has nothing to do with money, at least not in the UK.

That was sort of what I was going for - in the US, some associate wealth with class, but that's more what I'd call status. Often poorer folk here are associated with ignorance, failure, and stupidity. People with money are quite able to possess those traits, though, too.

SkanMan
2007-08-17, 12:05 AM
I say why hate? kill em with kindness man. if they gives you some ish, just try to shrug it off, I mean you cant control the people around you but you can control yourself, so make an example outta yourself, be who you wanna be, set an example for these lames

some of you are just too angry! I mean, why shoot potatoes at em? why egg a house? Why wish them to a cliff with sharp pointy rocks and panthers at the bottom? eh? just relax, listen to a good song (like one of mine lol), maybe play some D&D with yer freinds, or just read the latest oots comic. Think of them as cavepeople. it just takes some high-minded reasoning, some good tunes and a decent support system should get you through any interpersonal roadblocks:smallamused:

tannish2
2007-08-17, 01:35 AM
inform them of your antihappynessism, call the cops constantly, and buy a gun if the cops around you are as useless as they are in my area. and add a sign that states that tresspassers will be shot. or you could try to be nice and drop hints like "god i wish i lived in (placefarawayfromhere)"

Om
2007-08-17, 03:59 AM
One problem Deep Blue. These people aren't Lower Class. They're easily Middle Class. Quite possibly even a little above me.So put aside class snobbery and just admit, to quote the Simpsons, that some people are simply jerks. This has absolutely nothing to do with the social pecking order.

Incidentally, it never fails to amaze me how minor instances of anti-social behaviour invariably brings out the authoritarian monster in otherwise sensible people. Anyone who has advocated death for playing music too loud or throwing gum at cars (!) ought to pause to take a good long look at themselves.

Jibar
2007-08-17, 04:36 AM
So put aside class snobbery and just admit, to quote the Simpsons, that some people are simply jerks. This has absolutely nothing to do with the social pecking order.

Incidentally, it never fails to amaze me how minor instances of anti-social behaviour invariably brings out the authoritarian monster in otherwise sensible people. Anyone who has advocated death for playing music too loud or throwing gum at cars (!) ought to pause to take a good long look at themselves.

I never said this was based on class, just correcting Deep Blue that they weren't lower class.

Incidentally, found out what they were throwing. Couple appley things, surprisingly tough. They broke somebodies window, and we found a couple of them in our garden.
They've got my poor mother rather worried though. She went round to talk to their mother, who wasn't in, so told the one who answered the door what had happened. She's a bit scared now that the mother is going to come round and have a go at us, bless her.
Of course, she spent a good ten minutes this morning staring at an elastic band trying to work out if it was a spider or not, so I don't think she's thinking all that straight anyway. :smalltongue:

SkanMan
2007-08-17, 10:49 AM
hey jibar...I bet tannish needs to take a look at himself...according to him we are all terrible peopple that should be beaten to death with a bag of kittens...wait...never mind thats actually kind of hilarious, but if ever there was a group of people that needed to get beaten with a bag of kittens it would be this family and hey jibar...Have you had any interaction with these people lately? like has any of the advice on this thread been of any use to you?

Were-Sandwich
2007-08-17, 10:59 AM
Let the hate flow throug you, Senor Cat-Muffin. Strike them down and take your place at my side! We have cool shirts.

onasuma
2007-08-17, 12:09 PM
The first post here has just reminded me of a great time. A family, similar to the one descibed here lives a street up from me (And 2 doors down and pretty much everywhere else, but this one specifically). So, me and a friend walking back from scouts one summer evening. A 4-5 year old across the street bellows at us, with an oddly high voice "Oi! You startin'" Me and my friend start laughing really rather hard and keep walking. Then 2 more 4-5 year olds start throwing stones at us from across the road with the other one. Not a single stone made it more than half way across the street. And we laughed all the way to his home.

Anyway, back to the original topic, It cant be wrong. I do it. Therefore it cant be wrong.

Thrawn183
2007-08-17, 12:46 PM
No........

Gygaxphobia
2007-08-17, 01:01 PM
This is a good reason to study hard, work hard and earns lots of money.

Then you can live in an area that you choose, that attracts dignified, respectful people AND especially, you can get a house that has walls and gates to keep you away from the rest of the human race.
Privacy and security is a privilege unfortunately. It might seem like a right, but public funds only go so far towards granting those rights.

Don't waste your energy on hating, concentrate on positive things that improve yourself and your life instead.

Cruxador
2007-08-17, 01:14 PM
Well, that was an educational, if highly disturbing post.

It wasn't intended to be. My first choice was solving their problems, then seeking legal action, then driving them to do things the police will take more seriously. I did say not to do the really illegal things (And I meant potatoes in the exhaust pipe, as had been previously mentioned. :smalltongue:)

Brickwall
2007-08-17, 02:28 PM
(And I meant potatoes in the exhaust pipe, as had been previously mentioned. :smalltongue:)

But that's how I flavor them. :smalleek: My cooking days are over. :smallfrown: Stupid law. :smallmad:

Jibar
2007-08-17, 02:29 PM
But that's how I flavor them. :smalleek: My cooking days are over. :smallfrown: Stupid law. :smallmad:

Scary thing: I really believe you would do that.

Brickwall
2007-08-17, 02:32 PM
Scary thing: I really believe you would do that.

Obviously you've forgotten how vehemently I hate smoking and pretty much anything having to do with air that will dirty my lungs. :smallamused:

Although I might make a stew out of a potato I put in someone's exhaust pipe then feed it to them for added evil.

Tom_Violence
2007-08-17, 03:06 PM
Obviously you've forgotten how vehemently I hate smoking and pretty much anything having to do with air that will dirty my lungs. :smallamused:

Although I might make a stew out of a potato I put in someone's exhaust pipe then feed it to them for added evil.

Hehehe, I'm not sure I've ever heard anything from a die-hard lungist before. :smallamused: "Noooo! My lungs! Not the lungs!"

onasuma
2007-08-17, 03:22 PM
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/kidneyla.htm

Reminds me of that /\ /\ /\

RandomNPC
2007-08-19, 08:33 PM
i used to work retail. a friend of mine who hasn't escaped the fourth layer of... not niceness had an interesting encounter. a watermellon fell off the big cardboard box full of watermellon and broke open on the floor, leaking juice and spewing out a few bits of watermellon. so he goes in the back, gets a bag for the watermellon to leak into, some papertowels, and a bottle of cleaner. he comes back, puts the cleaner and paper towels down near the watermellon, and puts the watermellon in the bag, so it doesn't leak all over. thats when the flying monkeys... i mean crothetiy old sea hag comes in. shouting.
"What do you think you're doing? thats not how you clean up a mess, there are still peices and juice all over the floor! are you ret***ed or something? you need to get the juice of the floor so nobody slips! thats why you have a job here, you're not smart enough to work anywhere else, these stores will take anyone"
and so on.

personally i would have lost my job over my overzealous response, if i had been there. i mean come on, within arms length is a roll of paper towels and a bottle of cleaner. whats she expect him to do, eat the paper towels and wash it down with cleaner, leaving nothing to clean the floor with?

so anyway, in answer to the OP i sugest fire, it solves all my problems. course i work in a print shop filled with lots of paper. ya know there is a ridiculous amount of different types of paper.