PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Homebrew - New & Immersive Shields

JamesDodds
2017-10-24, 01:45 PM
I wasn't sure which forum section this was best in but here it is for now!

I created a supplement document to revise how shields work in d&d. Designed with 5e in mind but probably compatible with earlier versions as well.

This is free to use, all I'd like is you to leave a rating and review on the product page, all it would take is a minute and I'd really appreciate the help :smallsmile:

Please also post on there any constructive criticism and what you'd like to see in later revisions of the document.

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/223973/Realistic-Shields

JamesDodds
2017-10-26, 11:53 AM
For those who had left feedback, thank you!

And I will be updating my material for these changes Saturday.

I will post again here when it is ready, hope everyone likes it.

nickl_2000
2017-10-26, 11:56 AM
For those who had left feedback, thank you!

And I will be updating my material for these changes Saturday.

I will post again here when it is ready, hope everyone likes it.

I'll be honest, I would love to read it, but I'm to lazy for DMGsguild unless it's finished (and even then, I'm still to lazy unless I need something special). Do you have a Google Drive link that we can look at it in it's current form?

JamesDodds
2017-10-27, 11:32 AM
I'll be honest, I would love to read it, but I'm to lazy for DMGsguild unless it's finished (and even then, I'm still to lazy unless I need something special). Do you have a Google Drive link that we can look at it in it's current form?

No sorry buddy, for being free to download I do ask that people at least rate and/or review it on the product page itself so I would not put it on Google Drive or anything like that :)

JamesDodds
2017-10-30, 05:48 PM
Sorry for the lateness, issues with life and these updates took longer to decide and implement than I thought.

I hope you enjoy, please rate and review on the product page if you have not already :)

JamesDodds
2017-11-17, 06:22 PM
5th update is live :)

Please take a read, it is a free document so hope you enjoy using it!