PDA

View Full Version : is this the end of the story arc?

theinsulabot
2007-08-16, 06:30 PM
i'm aware I'm skirting the rules, and if its to close to the line, mods please lock this thread. I'm just curious. rich mentioned at the end of the current story arc, he would be taking several weeks off to try to recuperate, with the boat sailing off, this certainly seems to qualify as a possibility, with new arcs beginning on Rich's return about the separated members. so, everyone's thoughts? have we turned a page on the siege, do we all wish rich a happy vacation while he tries to put himself back together, or wait for further developments with the seperated team

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-08-16, 06:35 PM
No, not just yet... Although Elan and the rest are out to sea, Haley either needs to find a way to the ship, be captured, or find a hiding place for the current arc to end.

I'd say that Rich had a bad flare-up to his health, and decided to take a little time off before he ends the arc, then takes a vacation.

Rich also said he would officially announce his break, and give everyone a return date.

RAGE KING!
2007-08-16, 07:18 PM
now this might be over the line, but i personally think he should take his vacation now. I REALLY want to know how haley and belkar are managing, but if the giant is going to take a week to get a new comic out, then he's definitely sick, and he shouldnt overwork himself to finish this arc. He should take a vacation, and come back healthier, and ready to make strips faster than he's been doing them now. heck, it might even take just as long to finish the arc.