PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Neutral Evil Help

Bobbyjackcorn
2017-10-30, 03:27 PM
Is there a comprehensive Guide to Neutral Evil? I'm looking for inspiration.

Crake
2017-10-30, 03:50 PM
Is there a comprehensive Guide to Neutral Evil? I'm looking for inspiration.

Is there a reason in particular why you wish you have your alignment dictate your character rather than describe them?

Psyren
2017-10-30, 03:55 PM
"Alignment Handbook" super-thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?448812-Alignment-Handbook-Super-Thread)

Remuko
2017-10-31, 12:45 AM
Is there a reason in particular why you wish you have your alignment dictate your character rather than describe them?

only a guess but if theyre like me, you need to pick an alignment at character creation and i create my characters personality etc after that stage so making sure it at least starts as something fitting what i write on the sheet is important. character development could change this down the line but writing NE on my sheet and then acting CG in game would just be silly.

PhantasyPen
2017-10-31, 01:21 PM

If the OP is anything like me then playing Evil just might not come naturally to them. Heaven knows I had to read Red Fel's Lawful Evil guide at least three times before I was able to create a consistent personality for my reverse-paladin.

Bobbyjackcorn
2017-10-31, 01:59 PM

Because I like having a more well-rounded idea of what that alignment looks like for a game where I need to be NE?