PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Magus

geekintheground
2017-11-02, 12:30 AM
hi there playground! it's been a while since i've been around due to irl stuff (specifically the fact that i now actually do things irl) but me and some friends are starting up a new game and i wanted to dust off an old character i made: a bladebound magus. back when i was looking into this (mind you, its been at least a year, maybe more) general consensus was dervish+shocking grasp was a solid route, and i thought it sounded fun.

i have come to you playground, basically just looking for an update. i know a LOT of stuff has come out since then (path of war, psionics, 1st party stuff), so has magus gotten any new, fun toys to play with? dex based bladebound goodies in particular, but ANY magus presents would be cool to know about!

thanks guys!

ATHATH
2017-11-02, 12:33 AM
hi there playground! it's been a while since i've been around due to irl stuff (specifically the fact that i now actually do things irl) but me and some friends are starting up a new game and i wanted to dust off an old character i made: a bladebound magus. back when i was looking into this (mind you, its been at least a year, maybe more) general consensus was dervish+shocking grasp was a solid route, and i thought it sounded fun.

i have come to you playground, basically just looking for an update. i know a LOT of stuff has come out since then (path of war, psionics, 1st party stuff), so has magus gotten any new, fun toys to play with? dex based bladebound goodies in particular, but ANY magus presents would be cool to know about!

thanks guys!
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?423754-Myrrh-Frankincense-and-Steel-Kurald-Galain-s-Guide-to-the-Magus

"This guide includes all material up to August 2017, including the Elemental Master's Handbook, Adventurer's Armory 2, and Heroes of the Darklands. It also covers the new systems from Pathfinder Unchained: skill unlocks in the skill section, variant multiclassing in the dipping section, and combat stamina under feats."

geekintheground
2017-11-02, 01:35 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?423754-Myrrh-Frankincense-and-Steel-Kurald-Galain-s-Guide-to-the-Magus

"This guide includes all material up to August 2017, including the Elemental Master's Handbook, Adventurer's Armory 2, and Heroes of the Darklands. It also covers the new systems from Pathfinder Unchained: skill unlocks in the skill section, variant multiclassing in the dipping section, and combat stamina under feats."

... i think im just gonna give up... i even have that exact guide open XD
thanks mate!