PDA

View Full Version : Camp Sleeps-A-Lot!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Skippy
2007-08-24, 07:41 AM
Once again, the boy without a fairy sits on a stump near the fire and begins to play his ocarina, celebrating the expelling of the Prakster.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-24, 08:44 AM
*smellie_hippie finishes mopping up the dining hall, after the latest prank, and huddles everyone in close around the fire for the Ghost Story*

I have a tale for you tonight, that will shock and amaze you. Gather round everyone, gather round...

Tonight’s tale is about a young camper by the name of Percy Parkinson, but everyone at camp referred to him as Rex. Rex’s parents, Peter and Penelope Parkinson, preferred puppies over parenting their perfect (and portly) prince of a son. Rex had a hard time here, having a horribly inattentive household, who had him heel and house-broken instead of potty-trained. Mistaken for a mutt made Rex morose and mournful. He hated having heartworm pills, broke his bicuspids biting biscuits and chucked his cheap choke collars from Christmas.

Peter and Penelope preached about their plans to purchase a Pacific Purebred Pomeranian Princess named Pollyanna. Rex requested a reprieve from our rustic retreat to help remodel their ranch. Considering that catering to canines couldn’t be casual, they consulted a contractor to construct a condo. Depositing their disgruntled darling, they drove without delay to the Detroit Dog Display to discuss their adoption.

Rex wrote ranting letters requesting a rapid return to his residence. He sulked in solitude all summer and stopped speaking sentences. As August approached, all our other attendees exchanged alternative numbers and attempted to abscond with archery arrows and other official equipment. Rex’s return requires recitation... for his folks failed to fetch him. Perhaps the Parkinson’s perished piloting their plane, maybe they miscalculated their mileage… but their bipedal boy bore the brand of being abandoned.

So the story says that some still see him sulking near the Spruces, making musky marks in the mud. Campers claim that can’t contact his kin, so he wanders the woods wailing in woeful misery……… Well, goodnight kids! I hope everyone got their signatures before you left for camp!

*smellie_hippie ushers everyone off to bed for a good night's sleep*

The following morning, ritual takes over as everyone takes a head count to see who is missing. Coming up two heads short, the camp checks all the cabins to see if it might be oversleeping by some random chance...

A search of Cabin C reveals a bunk filled with dog collars, and a tape recorder.
Pressing play produces this plea...
Please pardon Pincode!:smalleek: Why are you whining wittle one?:smallamused: But I've been better behaved!:smallfrown: Tell your tale to your trusted... t.. t... awww boop it! You're outta here son!:smallmad:

Pingcode20 was scared away on Night 3. He was a camper.
A search of Cabin B also reveals a bunk that has not been slept in...
Krursk was autolynched on Night 3. He was a camper.

Skippy
2007-08-24, 08:55 AM
The boy without a fairy wakes up just to see pingcode's bed empty, and then he sighs, picks up his things and walks out of Cabin C.

Castaras
2007-08-24, 01:59 PM
The young beholder points at RadikalSkippy to avoid autolynching.

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 02:01 PM
"Who could have done this?"

Shadow
2007-08-24, 02:08 PM
*points at Rocketbard.

((sorry. I've been super busy. That's just to make sure that I don't get auto'd.))

Skippy
2007-08-24, 02:31 PM
The boy without a fairy aims his longshot to RocketBard's cabin

"I bet there are some clues there, I just have to get in and find them out..."

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 02:37 PM
PirateMonk follows the boy to RB's cabin. (Point to RocketBard, not RadikalSkippy, in case it wasn't obvious.)

"Really? You think so? Well, I know a few Divination spells, I might be able to help..."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 03:05 PM
Vespe runs up and sticks a poster on Rocketbard's cabin, then runs away.

The poster is just this strip. (http://www.commissionedcomic.com/index.php?strip=862)

Indurain
2007-08-24, 03:51 PM
"Mister Hippie" Indurain says, pulling on Smellie's pant leg. "Why's everybody pointing at that guy? We don't know anything about him."

Indurain looks confused for a second.

"Wait, if I think about the people who voted against kicking that evil roboty guy out of camp, maybe I'll find something."

Indurain heads over to a rock and begins scribbling names in the dirt.

CurlyKitGirl
FlyingElephant
Evnafets

"Hrmm...these three people all tried to stop me when I told everyone what nice Mr. Troll said."

He writes another name in the dirt.

Helgraf

"And he tried to stop me when I said that kid with the white hat was bad."

Indurain scratches his head.

"I don't like the looks of you 4 at all. But you're the one who was REALLY against my idea!" He says pointing at CurlyKitGirl.

((To the Baner...Everything else I've got from this point on is speculation, so I'm no different than anybody else. You're probably best off protecting yourself or someone else important, rather than me.))

Helgraf
2007-08-24, 03:54 PM
Helgraf scuffed out his own name. "Yeah, at first. Then I thought about it a little longer. Council of Elrond got me thinking. Maybe you've got something there."

*Helgraf points at CurlyKitGirl*

Pwenet
2007-08-24, 03:57 PM
Pwenet wanders over towards Helgraf and Indurain, and overhears what they are saying.

"They tried to stop you from kicking out the bad people?"

Pwenet points at CurlyKitGirl.

"You b*****d! Are you trying to ruin camp for us?!?"

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-24, 04:07 PM
Andre looks up from his little notebook.

"So much of this game takes place in the shadows, in hushed conversation and through chat."

(points at Rocketbard)

Flying Elephant
2007-08-24, 04:10 PM
(Indurian, I posted before you had fully explained, so I thought you had to be lying (as the seer couldn't have scried more than 1 person). When I checked again, the expulsion had already taken place. So it had made sense to me at the time.)

North
2007-08-24, 04:11 PM
Well the little naked kid was right the first couple of times. Lets hope we can stay lucky *points at CurlyKitGir*

I just wanted to play a lot of freeze tag...

((aw I have no chat. I want in on hushed conversations. lol))

Raiser Blade
2007-08-24, 04:22 PM
'Super Adventure' Mike talks to himself while preparing his rocket fueled jet skis.

"Wow you would think that these kids would know they're at the wrong camp. I mean i can understand one kid getting lost but we have already kicked out 2 and now the little naked kid is saying that there is more." :smallconfused:

*points at curlykitgirl

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 04:23 PM
BB slaps SAM across the face.
Haven't you been paying attention? They aren't lost, they came here to ruin our camp! They kidnapped the llama!

(Heheh, SAM.)

Indurain
2007-08-24, 04:25 PM
((Okay, gotta go OOC here for a while.

After having a discussion with someone from a trusted network, I've decided to switch my vote.))

Indurain points at Shadow.

((Here's why:

1. Shadow pointing at RB without a reason, pardon me, but that seems very suspicious. Especially when he wasn't in threat of an autolynch.

2. Everyone knows of the "If Shadow's not dead by day 3..." rule. So, how does Shadow combat that, by opening declaring that the wolves would be silly to kill him, since it would be a wasted kill, since we'd lynch him anyway. This way if he lives past day 3, we won't suspect him.

3. Shadow contacted me after I said I'd been a seer's proxy. He quite correctly guessed that the seer was someone from GenCon. I said I wouldn't tell him anything until he'd been scryed. So, I told him that my plan was to have him scryed that night...then Zeb dies. Now, it's not too hard to figure out who the seer is if you know that I was with them at GenCon.

4. He's done nothing to assist the campers during this game, normally he'd be all over with theories and postulations. But he's been rather, not helpful. So, even if he's not a bad-apple, than it's not a big loss to lose him.

5. (And this is a stretch) When the fool scried Shadow, the result came back seer. Sure that's nothing concrete, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

So, there you have it...my reasons for pointing at Shadow.))

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-24, 04:26 PM
Hmm.. well the naked boy was right before.. I'll trust his judgement.

*points at Shadow*

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 04:27 PM
I can't decide between that dodgeball kid and the nurse. A little help here?

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 04:35 PM

After having a discussion with someone from a trusted network, I've decided to switch my vote.))

((Here's why:

1. Shadow pointing at RB without a reason, pardon me, but that seems very suspicious. Especially when he wasn't in threat of an autolynch.

2. Everyone knows of the "If Shadow's not dead by day 3..." rule. So, how does Shadow combat that, by opening declaring that the wolves would be silly to kill him, since it would be a wasted kill, since we'd lynch him anyway. This way if he lives past day 3, we won't suspect him.

3. Shadow contacted me after I said I'd been a seer's proxy. He quite correctly guessed that the seer was someone from GenCon. I said I wouldn't tell him anything until he'd been scryed. So, I told him that my plan was to have him scryed that night...then Zeb dies. Now, it's not too hard to figure out who the seer is if you know that I was with them at GenCon.

4. He's done nothing to assist the campers during this game, normally he'd be all over with theories and postulations. But he's been rather, not helpful. So, even if he's not a bad-apple, than it's not a big loss to lose him.

5. (And this is a stretch) When the fool scried Shadow, the result came back seer. Sure that's nothing concrete, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

((Okay, but what if he turns out to be someone important?))

Seeing that the boy isn't responding, PirateMonk goes looking for O'Shadow.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-24, 04:59 PM
*rubs face where BB slapped him*:smallconfused:

Oh i get it.... what were we talking about again. I'm so confused i'm gonna go for a trip around the lake, wanna come. I've got rocket powered jet skis.:smallbiggrin:

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 05:02 PM
Got my own. I came prepared to the extreme.
He rumages in his backpack, and, as though to prove the "infinite space" bit, after several tugs, pulls out a motorboat. With jetskis. And lifejackets. And full color wide screen HD TV.

Draken
2007-08-24, 05:03 PM
(I must ask, where did the rule of shadow came from? But any way, I will trust Indy.)

Yet another enemy is revealed! Give him some good coldburns and send him to the light! Breaths ice at Shadow.

Shadow
2007-08-24, 05:14 PM
((They have his wagon? That's all the proof we need to lynch him here and now. :smalltongue: Wait, do we need any proof to lynch him day one?))

PirateMonk runs after O'Shadow, using Expeditious Retreat to keep up. "Where are you going?"

((gee.... I didn't see this coming....
Ya know, eventually you guys'll start to miss my play after you continue to lynch me as a villager/camper. Then you'll remember that when I am just a villager, the villagers usually win... if I'm lucky enough to get some protection.))

"I'm going to get thome thuff. You wanna come, buttfathe?"
*points at Korias*

No offense, but We kinda need shadow. If he's alive at the beginning of day 3, we kill him.
((Linky to votes (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))

((It's the rule of shadow: If he is alive on day 3, he's obviously a CWSOTT, because no sane WW team would let him live to day 3. Shadow needs to co-narrate a game for once, maybe he'll live for the entire time.))

((exactly. Don't kill him yet, because he is always a villager on day 1. I don't think we have ever killed shadow, and from day 3 on, he is almost always a wolf. so wait until day 3, and voila, instant wolf.))

And that, buttfathe, ith why I ekthpect to be here until day three thith time.
Khaldan wath kind enough to point out what he called "the rule of Thadow" to everyone (although hith numberth were a little off), and ath thuch, the Bad Camperth would be foolth to thcare me off before then, ekthpecting the Camp to thend me themthelveth after that.
But by thtating thith, I am only rethetting the balanthe that we had before.

It's a crap thhoot.
Buttfathe.All I have to say is....
Told'ya'so!
I said that it would be foolish of Camp-Wrong-Side-Of-The-Tracks to kill me.
We ALL knew that you'd do it for them soon enough.
As Khadan pointed out, I'd be lyched soon after day three.
Apparently that time has come.
That's fine.
I'll get to that in a minute....

((Shadow, get your butt inter gear. It's n00b huntin time.))

Khaldan goes over to the archery range, and borrows a bow and 5 arrows. He mutters a fwe words under his breath.
I'm gonna KILL those sonuva*****s. KILL!The problem here is that we can't do any real analysis of anything yet.
How can we "find the n00bs" after only a day or two (which is when you posted this)? We need more time.

((Here's why:

While I understand your theory, I know that I'm just a camper.
In answer:

1. I pointed at RB because I've been extremely busy the last few days and needed to get active. I wasn't sure when or how long I'd be able to get on here, so it was a safety point. That's all. Once I've had time to do some good analysis I'll have something better.

2. Yup. That's exactly what I was doing, but not in the way that you think. I was trying to save myself from them for a few days. It worked. I'm still here. Let's see how much longer I can get it to work, huh?

3. The problem here is that if I figured out that the Seer was someone that was at GenCon, anyone else may have done the same.

4. The problem here (pertaining to my being.... what did you call it.... Not Helpful) is that we've been led by scries the first two nights.

It's TOTALLY USELESS to learn anything from those days.
The only thing that we have to go on in this game so far is the people that tried to save Magtok by voting for Ink.
Lets start there.
Give me two more days and I'll have something for you, maybe.

5. Yup. That's a stretch all right.

But right now, you're just going to do exactly what they want you to do, which is kill me.
So that they don't have to.

Do as you will.

Khaldan
2007-08-24, 05:17 PM
((me. I also nicknamed him schrodingers box. It's just fitting, somehow.))

Shadow does make some sese. Just wonder who the fool is now..

Zar Peter
2007-08-24, 05:23 PM
((Ok, Shadow wanted to save me in WW, it's the minimum I'm trying to do that now here))

The rule of Shadow is obvious! The wolfs don't need to kill him because he gets lynched anyway.
I didn't trust him in Aliens, but he can't always be the bad guy.
Maybe he is, but we have no real reason despite the rule of Shadow and that he's too busy to really watch the thread.
He didn't act suspicous in any case and I think his character is very funny!
Let Shadow life! He deserves to get a chance to play in one of these games without getting suspected in round three.
OK, Indy said to him that he will be scryed but he didn't mention Zeb.
I'm not convinced yet that Shadow is a bad guy!
I'm pointing at Vespe, he was very quick on the RocketBard bandwagon and didn't vote for Lord Magtok.

Edit: Shadow posted while I was writing this

Shadow
2007-08-24, 05:26 PM
"I'm not thure if you guyth remember, but I wath one of the people that wath actively trying to convinth you guyth to all lynch Maggie.
Remember, buttfathe?"

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 05:27 PM
Points at CKG.
O'Shadow, I'll let you off the hook this time, but I'm watching you.

(Baner, go for Indy. Actually, no, because now they'll target someone else since I said that. But now... Oh, screw the advice.)

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 05:29 PM
PM arrives immediately after O'Shadow says this. "What did we ever do to you?"

Shadow
2007-08-24, 05:31 PM
"What do you mean 'WE'? You from Camp-Wrong-Thide or thomething?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 05:35 PM
"What? No, of course not! I'm referring to this camp!"

Shadow
2007-08-24, 05:38 PM
"Uh huh.
We'll thee. We'll thee in time...."

O'Shadow then gives Piratemonk an atomic wedgie that makes his eyes water.

"O'Thadow ruleth!"

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-24, 05:41 PM
(Although I trust Indy implicitly, I don't agree with pointing at Shadow right now.

Besides - if Shadow IS a villager, we want him on our side.

If he is a villager, and is active, I'd rather keep him than someone that is a villager and inactive.)

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 05:41 PM
The enraged quarterling sorceror sends a few Magic Missiles at O'Shadow, and then goes to find Curly.

Draken
2007-08-24, 05:47 PM
Thinking again, maybe we shouldn't be so harsh, let's look for the councelour too!The three-headed hydra goes after Curly

RocketBard
2007-08-24, 06:13 PM
Start pointing at me for no reason, eh? I think we can fix that!

Points at Shadow.

North
2007-08-24, 06:16 PM
O-Thadowth had some very compelling arguements but our naked lil buddy Indy hasn't steered us wrong yet. We all started the Curlykickout based on his arguements. Im going to trust him again and hope hes right.*Points at Shadow* And he did blame Rocketbard for no reason.....

I hope we have enough people to play capture the flag later....

Vonriel
2007-08-24, 06:29 PM
...but our naked lil buddy Indy hasn't steered us wrong yet.

Pfft, silly fairy. He hasn't steered us wrong yet because the assistant camp director was sneaking him out of his cabin every night! They would talk all night long. I heard it once... Anyway, he even said himself that he's got nothing more than a list of suspicious names. I think we should be looking at them, not at Shadow.

North
2007-08-24, 06:52 PM
Well this is my first time at camp so Im going following the lead of the most trustworthy guy we know of. Either way were voting based on Indys logic. So im going with his new one. In Indy we trust?

Shadow
2007-08-24, 07:01 PM
And that line of thinking wath eTHactly what led to thuch a huge lothth for the pathengers in Pirateth III. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48924)
I thould know....

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:03 PM
(I don't think you're helping your case, Shadow.)

Shadow
2007-08-24, 07:05 PM
((Simply pointing out the error in that line of thinking, that's all.
Actually, the fact that I'm discouraging that type of play should help my case.))

HyramGraff
2007-08-24, 07:13 PM
*points at Curly* She's a meanie.

Khaldan
2007-08-24, 07:16 PM
((Shadow is right in this case, as much as i loathe to admit it. He got so much hell over the end of pirates3..))

North
2007-08-24, 07:40 PM
((what happened in pirates 3?I @\/ I thought the Baner was a good guy?))

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:42 PM
(Shadow was the baner, and also a quickly recruited AMENite. Everyone thought he was innocent, and no one thought he was the baner, because Night one, he was attacked and protected. He was then able to plot with Supagoof, and AMEN recruited every Pirate, thus winning the game.)

Shadow
2007-08-24, 07:47 PM
And everyone followed me blindly because I was shown to be the Baner on the first night of the game.
Im going following the lead of the most trustworthy guy we know of.That line of thinking was exactly why it was such an unimaginable loss for the passengers.

Vonriel
2007-08-24, 07:53 PM
(( North, imagine a flawless victory in a werewolf game. That's basically what happened in Pirates 3. ))

Raiser Blade
2007-08-24, 07:54 PM
[OOC]
But that was in pirates which functioned under different rules
Now i am not pointing at shadow just because i think CurlyKit Girl is suspicous

Also notice the people who point at CKG the Shadow then backat CKG

either they are trying way too hard to seem innocent or they suffer from schizophrenia propably spelled it wrong

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:57 PM
And everyone followed me blindly because I was shown to be the Baner on the first night of the game.That line of thinking was exactly why it was such an unimaginable loss for the passengers.

(No, you were just protected by the baner. No one knew you were the baner until the end. At least, I didn't.)

North
2007-08-24, 07:58 PM
((Ouch! lol, I didnt know the baner could swap sides even good to know. But Indy has successfully pointed out a CWSOT and the prankster! Would a werewolf sacrifice thier own Seer? arghhh. Wow the paranoia really kicks in a lot on these lol.))

Khaldan
2007-08-24, 08:00 PM
((yes, they would sacrifice their seer and multiple wolves to get the other sides seer. happened in WW7?))

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 08:02 PM
(No it hasn't yet. Our seer is still alive and kicking. The leaders have been mostly autolynched, thus screwing us from being lazy.)

Shadow
2007-08-24, 08:02 PM
(( North, imagine a flawless victory in a werewolf game. That's basically what happened in Pirates 3. ))And that's the second time that 'Goof and I have done that together. :smallbiggrin:
Also notice the people who point at CKG the Shadow then backat CKG

either they are trying way too hard to seem innocent or they suffer from schizophrenia propably spelled it wrong Or they saw an opportunity to take me out, and decided to take it. Then they saw that I was garnering support and backed off.
((Ouch! lol, I didnt know the baner could swap sides even good to know. But Indy has successfully pointed out a CWSOT and the prankster! Would a werewolf sacrifice thier own Seer? arghhh. Wow the paranoia really kicks in a lot on these lol.))The baner cannot swap sides. In that game there was a group that could recruit members. Shown to be the Baner on the first night, I was an obvious choice.

And I'm not trying to discredit Indy here. I'm just saying that following blindly is a mistake. I trust him as much as I ever trust someone in any of these games. But I also know that he's wrong.

Vonriel
2007-08-24, 08:09 PM
(( Just to head this off at the pass, we should probably try and keep discussions limited to this game only. That said, blindly following someone who has "had some luck" is bad advice in any Werewolf type. I normally have a healthy fear of Shadow, even if it never seems like it, but the fact remains that there has been no proof given as to his involvement with CWSOTT except circumstantial things. ))

Khaldan
2007-08-24, 08:11 PM
(No it hasn't yet. Our seer is still alive and kicking. The leaders have been mostly autolynched, thus screwing us from being lazy.)

((wrong game BB, wrong game. zeb got killed in here, and he were the seer.))

((that was an earlier game where shadow sacrificed pretty much half of the wolves to get B-Man, the seer, killed.))

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 08:12 PM
((happened in WW7?))

(But the game I was talking about.)

Shadow
2007-08-24, 08:20 PM
((that was an earlier game where shadow sacrificed pretty much half of the wolves to get B-Man, the seer, killed.))Actually, all the sacrifices were Helgraf's doing, not mine.
It was my doing getting B-Man lynched for it, though.
But it doesn't really matter.

I agree with V.
(( Just to head this off at the pass, we should probably try and keep discussions limited to this game only. That said, blindly following someone who has "had some luck" is bad advice in any Werewolf type.))I agree.
And that's all I was trying to say.

alec
2007-08-24, 08:29 PM
Alec looks at the campers with rediculously high-tech gear, and raises his arms in disbelief. "Where do you people get this stuff?" he asks to no-one in particular, then joins the people looking for Curly.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 08:31 PM
I brought it all from home. Anyone want to play Virtual Gamer?

(Fantasy games I wish they'd come out with: You can make any game you want Virtual Reality.)

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-24, 09:32 PM
(Maybe you all should chat this out in MSN or Yahoo...)

EmeraldRose
2007-08-24, 09:33 PM
*Nurse Hatchett comes out of Cabin B*

O'Shadow? It's time for your zinc spray before you go swimming. O'Shadow?

*She checks her clipboard again*

Has anyone seen O'Shadow recently? His chart says he needs to have an hourly zinc spray...

Helgraf
2007-08-25, 12:35 AM
Actually, all the sacrifices were Helgraf's doing, not mine.
It was my doing getting B-Man lynched for it, though.
But it doesn't really matter.

I agree with V.I agree.
And that's all I was trying to say.

It was a lovely sort of effort, and we both played our part to get the seer to flush himself out. And with just a hint more of luck we'd have had the whole ball of wax too.

Neodan282
2007-08-25, 12:48 AM
Errr... Am I still In camp? I don't have access to the internet on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to having to make sure a friend who comes over doesn't break the computers.
If I am still in camp I point at myself

whitehelm
2007-08-25, 02:38 AM
Werewolf Classic 4 is the game in which numerous wolves were sacrificed to kill the seer. Werewolf 8 is the Paranoia game currently in progress.

This bit of useless trivia has been brought to you by your friendly neighborhood dead Prankster!

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-25, 02:42 AM
*point at self*

((I'm tired and not feeling too well at the moment, so I don't want to waste my energy looking at the posts too much. I'll do that when I've recovered a bit))

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-25, 06:24 AM
((Well, it seems I'm to be lynched for no reason. I doubt there's much I can do to say Change Your Votes; so I'll say three words: I Am Mason!))

"Why are you pointing at me? I'm only trying to sort out the camp. Go blame Cassie or something."

((Just random point too))

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-25, 06:44 AM
Anyone to back up your story lass? I be in need of an experienced camper to help me open up me rusty joint at the edge of the camp and I'd rather not ask that bully O'Shadow even though he seems more suited to the job.

Supagoof
2007-08-25, 09:25 AM
(( North, imagine a flawless victory in a werewolf game. That's basically what happened in Pirates 3. ))And that's the second time that 'Goof and I have done that together.
((Great, now I'm going to be killed in any game you and I play in Shadow. Shhhh! :smallamused:

Oh yeah, and Supagoof points at Supagoof.:smalltongue: ))

Ink
2007-08-25, 10:48 AM
((So far nobody has given any good reason for pointing at Curly. I'm not going to point at her. I'll point at DarkLightDragon, for the reason below.))

I think the first suspects were those who voted for Ink, before Indurain made his post.

Those are:
DarkLightDragon
Malmagor Andrigal
Exachix
Vespe Ratavo
Whitehelm
North
Draken
Bookboy

Ink lies on her bed in Cabin C sulking. She has not been able to find the fox all day and she's feeling extremely bored.

Shadow
2007-08-25, 11:33 AM
((Well, it seems I'm to be lynched for no reason. I doubt there's much I can do to say Change Your Votes; so I'll say three words: I Am Mason!))

"Why are you pointing at me? I'm only trying to sort out the camp. Go blame Cassie or something."

((Just random point too))
"Gee! Thankth a lot.

Tho am I! I'm a BFF too!
Thee.... Anyone can thay it.

Theriouthly though. You've jutht thealed my fate it theemth, buttfathe.
If you guyth don't want me here in camp, then I don't want to be here."

*tears well up in O'Shadow's eyes and he turns away.*

"Thupid no good camperth. Jutht when I wath thtarting to enjoy it here.
I wath even thinking of being nithe to you guyth.
Well thcrew that.
Good luck finding all the kidth from Camp-Wrong-Thide without me.
Thupid rule of Thadow that thomebody made up...."

O'Shadow wipes away a tear, not even trying to hide it, and heads for his cabin to wait for the Director to come and get him later.

To kick him out.

For no reason.

((As a side note Curly. Stating that you're a BFF is just an all out mistake. It ensures that I'll be kicked out today because no one in their right mind will vote for you now. Not only that, but it makes it easier to spot the rest of the BFF's from the voting. Not only that, but you'll surely not last much longer. You'll be scared away in the night extremely soon my dear.
Wrong move, hun.
All bad. No good.))

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-25, 11:45 AM
((Hey, I don't want you kicked out. You're a great RPer. And I am what I say I am, although this can't actually be verified by either side because both the Seer's are gone. I'm actually tempted to point at me now, so point at Curly because of various facts))

((as a sidenote Shadow I know that but since I'd rather not be scared off at night for several reasons I pointed at myself because if you're not CWSOTT you're more likely to help than I am. Good luck BFFs. I'll see you next camp!))

Curly gives up the ghost, goes to pack and waves goodbye to her BFFs. She then waits next to Shadow to see which one of them would go. "Hope you stay kid. You liven up this place."

Flying Elephant
2007-08-25, 11:47 AM
(radikalskippy
PirateMonk
Vespe Ratavo
Andre Fairchilde

These people pointed at RocketBard after Shadow said he was just trying to avoid autolynching. This blind bandwagoning looks suspicous- there is no evidence, and Shadow said that. FlyingElephant points at RS.)

Shadow
2007-08-25, 11:47 AM
((Curly:
Like I said, it doesn't matter.
You're gone pretty much next no matter what you do now.
If you survive much longer, the "Rule of Shadow" becomes "The rule of Curly."))

Raiser Blade
2007-08-25, 12:18 PM
actually i dont think we should waste a lynch on her if she is BFF. If the CWSOTT get her then fine but lets not do their work for them.

Unless she's lying. My head hurts.

*points at RS

Madmal
2007-08-25, 12:21 PM
I point at DLD

i don't want to risk pointing at Curly. though RB was inactive until someone pointed at him...

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-25, 12:21 PM
((Curly:
Like I said, it doesn't matter.
You're gone pretty much next no matter what you do now.
If you survive much longer, the "Rule of Shadow" becomes "The rule of Curly."))

((Hooray! I supplant one of Shadows' spots immediately. I'm so happy *wipes aay a tear*:smallbiggrin: ))

"SO, O'Shadow, why do they think you're bad? As far as I can tell you're just a spoilt kid who's fighting back because of an unfortunate speech impediment. And you fight back by hitting people. And to be honest, you aren't a very good bullly." Curly fishes a large bag of sweets out of her backpack, "Want some?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-25, 12:31 PM
"So, Miss Curly, if you're not from the other camp, who do you think is?"

Pwenet
2007-08-25, 12:39 PM
After hearing the arguments, and finally the admission of CurlyKitGirl's alignment, Pwenet sighs and pulls out a piece of paper and a pen.

Dear CurlyKitGirl,
It seems that I was wrong about you. I wish to apologize for my earlier outburst, but I am just really angry at those evil campers trying to ruin things for the rest of us. I hope that you can find it within you to forgive one such as I.

Sincerely,
Pwenet

He folds it up and slides it into CurlyKitGirl's cabin, before glaring at Shadow.

"I find one that speaks with such a lisp very suspicious."

Khaldan
2007-08-25, 12:42 PM
Guys, as much as I distrust shadow, I'd bet quite a bit on Curly being a CWSOTT. On the other hand, I believe we should get Indy. I sense a redo of WWCIV.

Draken
2007-08-25, 01:33 PM
(Gah, I don't know what to do now, so I will just change again.)

*Draken points at himself*

Blood
2007-08-25, 04:25 PM
"Yeah! Don't worry about Curly, get Shadow!" Blood looks around at the other campers, standing in front of Curly protectively.

((Gah! I leave for a day and three pages of long posts to leaf through. I don't think I'm doing very good this game...:smallsigh: ))

evnafets
2007-08-25, 07:39 PM
I don't think Shadow is guilty.
For pointing at Ink the other day:
evnafets points at Draken

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-08-25, 10:11 PM
[Insert] pokes his head out of cabin A, where he has been sleeping for a disturbingly long time.

What did I miss? Why is *points at Draken* that guy pointing at himself.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-25, 10:22 PM
*changes point to draken

Helgraf
2007-08-25, 11:51 PM
I don't know what to think. Can someone give me a reason that I should be pointing at Draken instead of Curly?

Vonriel
2007-08-25, 11:52 PM
(( Because someone decided to point at Draken for him pointing at himself, and Curly had claimed to be a mason. Oh, wait, you wanted a reason? How about random bandwagoning. ))

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-26, 02:15 AM
*DLD points at Draken*

((I'm feeling better now...))

evnafets
2007-08-26, 05:56 AM
Hey! I didn't mean to start a counter bandwagon like that.
It was just a random point because I haven't had time to keep up with all the stuff going on around this camp.

evnafets points at Raiser_B1ade

smellie_hippie
2007-08-26, 10:39 AM
No coffee yet. :smallfrown: I'll check the thread at work tonight (about 4 hours).
Please go through and "strikethrough" any votes you have changed from, just to make it easy on me.

hippie

Shadow
2007-08-26, 12:28 PM
O'Shadow packs up his slingshot and clothes into his backpack, waiting to be led out of the camp that he's come to enjoy.
"Hmmm.... Mom wath right. I did kinda like it here.
Thupid camperth."
As an aferthough, he tries to stuff the camp's dodgeball into his pack Although it doesn't fit, he'll have fun with anyone that tries to stop him from taking it.

evnafets
2007-08-26, 04:45 PM
Ok, caught up on the thread.
I don't want to lynch Shadow or Curly, so I'll go for the next biggest bandwagon.

evnafets points at RocketBard

By my counting that makes 8 votes for shadow, 5 for CurlyKitGirl and RocketBard.

Just a couple of people changing their vote could sway it.
My quick stupid vote count(errors and exceptions expected)

CurlyKitGirl (5)
Alec
Bookboy
Helgraf
Hyramgraff
Piratemonk

DarkLightDragon(2)
Ink
Malmagor Andrigal

Draken (4)
[InsertNeatUserName]
DarkLightDragon
Draken
Raiser B1ade

Neodan282(1)
Neodan282

Radikal Skippy(1)
Flying Elephant

RocketBard(5)
Andre Fairchilde
Evnafets
RadikalSkippy
Shadow
Vespe Ratavo

Shadow(8)
Almighty Salmon
Blood
EmeraldRose
Fleeing Coward
Indurian
North
Pwenet
Rocketbard

Vespe(1)
Zar Peter

Khaldan
2007-08-26, 07:22 PM
*points at curly*

We already had one AMEN member as a CWSOTT, why not two?

evnafets
2007-08-26, 07:27 PM
Well she has claimed to be a "mason".
No one has refuted that claim, so I'm inclined to believe it.

If she was from CWSotT and claimed membership in the "masons" I would expect one of the true masons to speak out. It probably makes her a target for getting scared off tonight though.

Khaldan
2007-08-26, 07:43 PM
And then the true masons would be screwed, and this is a ploy to get the true masons out. I'm inclined to believe it's a ploy.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-26, 08:08 PM
*smellie_hippie leaves the basketball court drentched in sweat and mumbling to himself...*

...six foot four, and I couldn't sink a basket if my life depended on it. :smalleek:

*he comes into the dininhg hall for some marshmallows to cook at the fire, and finds a heated debate*

...he has a slingshot, he must be from the wrong side...
Yeah, but that other guy over there said he was nice...
I still think it was her.
She said she was a nice one too...
They all say they're nice, but can we trust 'em?
It's gotta be one of them. Plus I have a nervous tic brought on by lisps... :smalleek:

Mister hippie... we think O'Thadow is from Wong Thide... arrrrgh! :smallfurious: Shadow is from the Wrong Side of the Tracks. Will you send him home please?

*smellie_hippie sighs at the continued problems plagueing his little camp*

Come with me pleathe.

O'Thadow was thent home, he wath a camper.

Two more people are at risk of auto-lynch, and have been PM'ed... please say something before we receive all the night-time activities. :smalleek:

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-26, 08:23 PM
Aww nuts, O'thad- I mean O'shadow was a camper!

Salmon wanders back to his Cabin.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-26, 08:50 PM
(:smalleek: Aww. See you in Mafia, Silas Hadow Jr.)

Pwenet
2007-08-26, 08:52 PM
"Well, at least I don't have to concentrate to understand what he is saying anymore."

Pwenet wanders around, waiting for the evening story to begin.

Khaldan
2007-08-26, 08:59 PM
GRAAAAAH!

khaldan takes all of the bedsheets in cabin A, and sews them together. He then paints on the sheets, and puts them all over cabin A. They say the words:

Kill me tonight, or i reveal the alpha.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-26, 09:29 PM
The kid knows the alpha? He must be from the other camp then. Kill him now!

((5 Reasons why Khaldan is from the wrong side of the tracks:
1) He knows the Alpha and there's no seer left
2) He is trying to get him to protect him so that the other camp can then scare the baner away.
3) He's throwing up the sign to reduce suspicion on himself.
4) He still pointed at Curly even after she claimed to be a mason so either he's a mason or he's from the wrong side of the tracks.
5) He's a Kobold))

Khaldan
2007-08-26, 09:32 PM
((5 reasons why khaldan is from the right camp:
1. He has a contact
2. he's suicidal
3. He's throwing up the sign to get himself killed
4. Curly is from the wrong side of the tracks
5. He was polymorphed into a kobold.))

Vonriel
2007-08-26, 11:47 PM
(( 5 reasons the remaining campers don't like Khaldan:
1. He didn't tell us who the alpha was, just said he knew.
2. He hasn't told us who the alpha is, and plans to take it to the grave with him.
3-5 are basically variants on 1 and 2, so, use your imagination. ))

Helgraf
2007-08-26, 11:49 PM
Sounds like a colossal bluff to distract us.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-27, 02:14 AM
I say it's a colossal bluff. I just think it's aimed at the CWSOTT not us.

Blood
2007-08-27, 03:44 PM
"But I was so sure O'Thadow- err, argh, Shadow was from CWSOTT..." Blood looks even more confused as he heads off to bed, then angry as he realizes someone's stolen his sheet.

North
2007-08-27, 04:09 PM
Sorry O'Thadow. :smallfrown: You were telling the truth. North said to the long departed camper. Whats up with the kid in cabin A? If he knows why doesnt he just tell us?

Neodan282
2007-08-27, 05:03 PM
Dan sees the sign and backs away, he runs torwards Cabin B and ask's if he can sleep there tonight.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-27, 05:10 PM
Andre opens the door:
"Sure! You can have Krusk's bed. But you count for our cabin for the contest!"

He peers outside -
"Anybody else want to come into the winning cabin?"

Vhaidara
2007-08-27, 05:19 PM
BB walks over to Andre with his laptop, showing him the current Royitp standings.
May the most Roy-like win.
He extends a hand for a handshake.

(Support not Goof, Andre or me, that way there will be a normal award and three Maggies!)

Raiser Blade
2007-08-27, 05:21 PM
'Super Adveture' Mike waddles painfully to the nurse's office.

"Uhmm i was out hiking and i needed to... relieve myself :smallredface: uhh and i accidently grabbed a handful of poison oak leaves to... uhh you know." "Anyways i was wondering if you had any cream i could use to alleviate the intense itching and burning."

smellie_hippie
2007-08-27, 06:07 PM
*as nighttime settles once again on our fair campers, smellie_hippie ushers everyone to the campfire for yet another scary story*

Everyone make sure you stop by the bathroom on the way home... this is sure to scare the pee outta ya! :smallwink:

Lefty-Jack and his box
This story of sure to keep you all awake tonight. I’ve told you about the practical jokes kids have pulled here at camp, or the mean things their parents can do, but I have yet to tell you about the former staff of Camp Sleeps-A-Lot. I’ve been here for many years now, and done my fair share of stunts as a young camper… but never under the eyes of old Lefty-Jack.
Jack was a camp director for 50 years, but he never told anyone how much he hated kids! He also never told anyone the real story about how he lost his hand.:smalleek: Oh sorry… did I forget to mention Jack only had one hand? It was his right hand before you ask. Everyone kept perfect eye contact when speaking with Jack, otherwise their eyes would drift down towards…… it. When he disciplined campers for their practical jokes, he would talk in his thin raspy voice and point at them with his stump. “You kids keep it up… and you’ll end up like me.” :smallyuk:
Yeah, it’s pretty safe to say that everyone at camp was afraid of Jack. Some of the exceptionally brave campers began a rite of passage to find out what happened to Jack. Not by asking him, mind you… but by sneaking into his cabin at night. Jack never actually participated in the activities, but rather sat on his stark porch and watched for mischievous behavior. At night, his cabin looked even worse. All the camp would be settled in and quiet, but he seemed to know when something was not quite right… as a solitary lamp would snap on, and Jack would peer through his grimy window… looking for a camper out of bed.
It wasn’t a bear, you know. His hand wasn’t eaten by a bear. He never told any of us what actually happened… or what’s in the box on his night-stand…:smalleek:

*yawn* Wow... spinning a yarn like that sure makes one sleepy... I'll see you all in the morning...

*The following morning comes on cold and wet. It's raining outside, and everyone huddles near the entrance to their cabins. Through the pouring rain, campers are shouting across the grounds, asking to see if everyone is alright.*

*A timid voice cries out from cabin D...*
Indurain's not here! There's just a box! He's gone!!! :smalleek:

Indurain was scared away on night 4... he was a camper.

Day five is a Rainy Kinda Day. :smallamused:

It’s a Rainy Kinda Day: What can we say? Sometimes it rains at summer camp, and you just have to do your best and make the best of it. On the Rainy Kinda Day, there will be no “official” group vote. All discussion of any camper being sent home, can only take place via PM within your assigned cabins. After the rain stops, one person from each cabin will PM their vote to the Camp Director. First to a “majority” is sent home. There are no evening activities on the Rainy Kinda Day.

evnafets
2007-08-27, 06:12 PM
Awwwww man. Its raining. So much for our hiking trip.
Any idea how long this rain will last?

(heads back into his cabin)

Anybody got a pack of cards?

B-Man
2007-08-27, 06:37 PM
Oh, it's raining? Kiri says as she wakes up to the soft sound of rain drumming upon the roof of the cabin. Looks like there's nothing to do but read manga.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-27, 06:47 PM
Andre gladly shakes BB's hand as the rain starts to fall, one droplet at a time.

(It was an honor to be nominated by Goof!)

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-27, 07:27 PM
Looks like even the gods are against me. Am I forever doomed to never open my store?

Vhaidara
2007-08-27, 07:57 PM
BB returns to his cabin, and starts looking for ways to get dumb people to stop the rain. He also uses EBay to purchase an infinite power supply: A cat with a piece of toast, butter side down, to its back. The toast has to land butter side up, but the cat has to land on its feet. Perpetual motion and college grant, here I come!

Madmal
2007-08-27, 07:59 PM
(Hippie, i doubt my PM box is gonna handle this...)

Alas naked kid, you'll be missed... but...i hope that, at least, he brought some clothes with him...

smellie_hippie
2007-08-27, 08:16 PM
(Hippie, i doubt my PM box is gonna handle this...)

Alas naked kid, you'll be missed... but...i hope that, at least, he brought some clothes with him...

Oh no... you misunderstand kind sir.:smallwink: This is a typical "48 hour" day. I'll let you know when the rain is about to let up, and you all let me know who you plan on voting for in your cabin.

Feel free to banter here all you like... but the PM for voting takes place within the cabins. No votes in the thread... all votes and debate of votes takes place in the cabins.

If you cannot remember your cabin... it's the first spoiler in the first post.

p.s. I just noticed you said your PM box, and not my PM box... :smallredface:

EmeraldRose
2007-08-27, 08:17 PM
*Nurse Hatchett gives Super Adventure Mike an extra bottle of Calamine lotion and sends him back to his cabin with a handout of the various types of poisonous vegetation common in the woods*

Next time, count the leaves before you...go.

*She heads back to her cabin to wait out the rain*

Madmal
2007-08-27, 08:29 PM
(what do you mean, on the cabins?:smallconfused: is this like Survivor?)

B-Man
2007-08-27, 09:03 PM
((Hums the Survivor theme loudly in Mal's ear.

This kinda day supports my RP. Because Kiri will not leave the closet. :smalltongue: ))

Madmal
2007-08-27, 09:06 PM
((Hums the Survivor theme loudly in Mal's ear.

This kinda day supports my RP. Because Kiri will not leave the closet. :smalltongue: ))

( i actually like that theme so neener!:smalltongue: )

Blood
2007-08-27, 09:09 PM
Blood looks around at those in Cabin A, glaring particularly at Khaldan for stealing all their sheets. He awaits someone to start talking (PMing).

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-27, 09:26 PM
Andre (presumably) let's in Neodan, and sees the assembled cabinmates:
Alec, EmeraldRose, Pwenet, Raiser B1ade, Vespe Ratavo, and Almighty Salmon.

"So who's up for a game of Apple's to Apples (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apples_to_apples)? Or how about Munchkin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchkin_%28card_game%29)?

Vhaidara
2007-08-27, 10:16 PM
Someone in Cabin B will recieve a message.
"You've got mail for Andre Fairchild."

Indurain
2007-08-28, 12:24 AM
I...but....awwwwww...

Nibleswick
2007-08-28, 01:02 AM
Nibleswick wakes up... finally, and says "Hu-wah, oh, what!? He was the... and he was, oh, oh dear, oh well."

((Well I'm back, sorry I forgot to say I was going.))

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-28, 05:46 AM
"So who's up for a game of Apple's to Apples (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apples_to_apples)? Or how about Munchkin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munchkin_%28card_game%29)?

Oooo! Count me in! Huh? Andre, you have mail..

smellie_hippie
2007-08-28, 05:57 AM
Andre (presumably) let's in Neodan, and sees the assembled cabinmates:

Despite the RPing of switching cabins... everyone is still in their assigned cabins. Sorry.

hippie

p.s. I'm not really sorry... it's my frelling game...:smallamused:

Skippy
2007-08-28, 08:31 AM
"Well, I needed to order my weapons, anyway..."

The boy without a fairy opens his backpack and takes out his bow & arrows, ocarina, slingshot, hookshot, bombs, boomerang and all of his other stuff and begins cleaning it, then re-stuffing it in the backpack.

Exachix
2007-08-28, 08:40 AM
((back from being away =) ))

The fox realizes it's raining and now hides under a bed in cabin E.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-28, 08:44 AM
"Well, now it's raining I can read." Sorting through about five boxes, whcih the other inhabitents of her cabin now realise contain books; she finally picks a book to read. She then goes outside, with an umbrella, sits on a bench and begins to read in the rain.

Castaras
2007-08-28, 08:45 AM
The beholder floats above her bed in Cabin E, playing with her Beholder Eye-toy.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-28, 08:48 AM
*faint sounds of singing can be heard coming from the director's cabin over the sounds of an industrial percolator...*

...the itsy bitsy spider
went up the water spout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out...

This post has nothing to do with game progress... I'm just bored at work... :smallamused:

Skippy
2007-08-28, 08:50 AM
*faint sounds of singing can be heard coming from the director's cabin over the sounds of an industrial percolator...*

...the itsy bitsy spider
went up the water spout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out...

This post has nothing to do with game progress... I'm just bored at work... :smallamused:

((We all are, Smellie..))

"Spider?!" Perhaps it is a Golden Skulltula!! Gotta go!!"

The boy without a fairy takes out his sword, runs around the cabin searching for the spider, then gives up and sits down again.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-28, 11:06 AM
....In Cabin B a game of "Apples to Apples" is underway...

Almighty Salmon pulls the next card.

"Ok, my card is 'Dysfunctional'. Dysfunctional also means 'impaired', 'damaged', and 'maladjusted.'

(Cabin B members - if you're box is nearly full, you may want to empty it.)

Zar Peter
2007-08-28, 11:09 AM
In cabin D Zar Peter, the austrian exchange pupil put's out a game of monopoly, a settlers game and UNO.

Anyone wants to play?

Nibleswick
2007-08-28, 01:55 PM
@ZP That is mean, making us choose between Monopoly and Settlers, they are both such great games.

I think it has to be Monopoly, it can have more people playing.

Vhaidara
2007-08-28, 02:46 PM
Someone in Cabin B will recieve a message.
"You've got mail for Andre Fairchild."

The message repeats itself.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-28, 02:49 PM
Andre opens the (edit) letter e-mail?

Vhaidara
2007-08-28, 02:54 PM
E-mail. The backpacks had laptops with wifi generators.

How you holding up in there? No one's doing much over here.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-29, 07:23 AM
It continues raining so Curly exploits a chliche. She begins to dance; think Gene Kelly in Singin' In The Rain. She sings the same song too. And substitutes poles for trees.
People will probably watch.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-29, 02:11 PM
Cabin results have started coming in... so lets wrap up todays vote by tonight. We (your narrators) should get PMs from each cabin's "spokesperson" with their vote for a lynching. I'll post the results as soon as I have them... and the rain will probably stop tonight... :smallamused:

Vhaidara
2007-08-29, 02:25 PM
(Hippie, if you get something from Cabin A, BS it. I've gotten no PMs for this.)

North
2007-08-29, 02:52 PM
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.

Draken
2007-08-29, 03:05 PM
Hope there are puddles when the rain ends, I will make a ring of ice for us to skate.

The three heads smile.

Blood
2007-08-29, 03:16 PM
((Yeah, none of us Cabin A people have sent any PMs around...:smallfrown:))

Draken
2007-08-29, 03:19 PM
(You should have spoken among yourselves via PM, that is what we did in cabin E)

evnafets
2007-08-29, 04:51 PM
Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day.

Rain, rain, pour down.
Rain, rain, stay.

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-29, 06:21 PM
(Hippie, if you get something from Cabin A, BS it. I've gotten no PMs for this.)

((Yeah, none of us Cabin A people have sent any PMs around...:smallfrown:))

((Did either of you send any PM's? I don't believe there was any ruling that 'someone else' has to start it. If you didn't send any either, you're just as much at fault as the rest of your cabin.))

Vhaidara
2007-08-29, 06:24 PM
(I'm not complaining, just saying that if there was any, no one sent me them, and therefore the entire cabin wasn't involved. And therefore it wouldn't be fair and would be a load of BS.)

Artemis97
2007-08-29, 08:26 PM
((Gah! We're supposed to be sending PMs? I was wondering why no one was pointing. *sigh* I need to read things more carefully.))

Blood
2007-08-29, 09:33 PM
((Did either of you send any PM's? I don't believe there was any ruling that 'someone else' has to start it. If you didn't send any either, you're just as much at fault as the rest of your cabin.))
((I don't remember saying that it wasn't my fault. I'm as lazy as everyone else. :smallfrown: And yes, Draken, thank you for illustrating my point...))

Artemis97
2007-08-29, 11:09 PM
Artemis walks through the rain and into Cabin A, then attempts to start up a conversation with her cabinmates.

((also, check your inboxes))

evnafets
2007-08-30, 06:30 PM
pokes his head out of the cabin - still raining? Man will it ever let up?

smellie_hippie
2007-08-31, 06:12 AM
*smellie_hippie stands on the directors porch and watches as the rain begins to lighten. Sipping continually from his huge mug of coffee (mmmmm hazlenut...) he can start to see the outlines of the cabins through the rain.*

Gotta think of a good story tonight... maybe the one about the three guys, a nun and a horse who walk into a bar...

*peering a little more intently, hippie notices a lone figure standing in the midst of the camp. As the rain lightens to a misty drizzle, it becomes apparent that there is a single camper standing in the rain. His bags are packed next to him, and something hung around his neck. smellie_hippie steps off the porch and approaches the sad any lonely figure...*

Looks like a note or a sign there son... mind if I take a look?

*sniff* no... I don't mind.

Kick Me :smalltongue:

Vespe Go Home!
signed
the Campers

C'mon son... lets get you dried off and we'll call your folks.

Vespe Ratavo was kicked out of camp. He was a camper.

Night activities please... and we'll have a ghost story maybe as early as tomorrow morning.

Skippy
2007-08-31, 07:20 AM
Bad day, the rainy day...

B-Man
2007-08-31, 09:12 AM
((Please don't auto-lynch me as my life has just become much more hectic than I thought it would be. Damn you packing and/or moving!!))

PirateMonk
2007-09-02, 09:29 AM
Wow. Night is lasting more than 48 hours.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-02, 02:56 PM
(Yeah, Hippie has been spending some quality family time with the kids this weekend. We'll get him back on schedule.)

Nibleswick
2007-09-02, 03:52 PM
(Good for him, it's alway good to spend more time with family.)

smellie_hippie
2007-09-02, 03:53 PM
*smellie_hippie wanders around camp for about an hour (or an extra 24 hours... sorry) and finds the entire camp waiting patiently at the fire-pit*

:smalleek: Oh. Oh my. What time is it? Sorry about that.... let's get a story going for you all tonight...

Lost in the woods
*smellie_hippie holds his compass up and tries to get his bearings… shakes it a few times and checks again. He sighs, puts it in his pocket and turns to look at the crowd of campers* Alright campers, this looks like an excellent time to talk about another tragic tale from right here at Sleeps-A-Lot.

Genevieve was a wonderful young girl who was very excited about coming to camp. Her parents worked for some computer company, and kept her in supply with all the latest gadgets. She didn’t have a lot of experience with nature, and actually led a pretty technological life in the confines of her bedroom. I was actually surprised that her first question when she got here was “Do you have DSL or Cable?”

Genevieve brought a gigantic pack, stuffed full of equipment that her parents felt would be essential for camp. She had a CD player, an MP3, a laptop computer, 4 gig zip drive, rechargeable battery docking station, satellite reception, a digital chronograph, electronic binoculars, laser pointers, a hydrometer/thermometer/barometer, digital alarm clock with Sirius satellite radio….. and a GPS device. I’m not kidding! The girl weighed like 74 pounds, and her pack weighed 60! :smallamused:

As a participant, Genevieve was always the first to volunteer. She checked the schedule of activities for the next day, and then would spend hours researching them on her laptop. She always thought she knew the best way to do everything in camp… from cooking to fire starting and knot-tying. The only problem was, her equipment was a little shoddy. Genevieve would belt out an answer to every question… but they were always just a little bit off.

This terrible deficiency foretold her demise on her last day of camp. Genevieve was ready for her last day of camp nature hike, and felt that she was ready for the most difficult challenge. GPS in hand, she strode off into the woods to prove that there could be a union with technology and nature….. but she never came back out. The best we can tell is that she became thoroughly lost in the woods with her faulty GPS unit. Some kids say that you can faintly hear a mechanical voice in the woods… “turn left at the oak tree. You missed your turn, recalculating. 30 yards to the stream, then turn right… I mean left…”

Alright kids... your cabins are this way....... erm, I meant that way.

*early the next morning the entire camp is awoken with a horrible scream. Scrambling out of the cabins, everyone from cabin C stammers about a girl and her entire bunk being missing! Coming back from the woods in soaked pajamas and a look of fright on her face, CurlyKitGirl walks up to smellie_hippie and asks to go home.*

CurlyKitGirl was scared away. She was a B-F-F Camper.

Begin the next day! sorry again for the delay... but thank you for the vacation with the wife and kids!

PirateMonk
2007-09-02, 04:01 PM
"Who should we kick out today? I have no idea, so I'll just pick someone at random." PirateMonk closes his eyes, spins around in a circle, and ends up pointing at Zar Peter.

Neodan282
2007-09-02, 05:25 PM
I point at Helgraf because I pulled his name out of a hat.

Blood
2007-09-02, 06:15 PM
Blood hides in a corner and cries. Why were the CWSOTT kids trying to scare them all away? Glares at PirateMonk.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-02, 06:28 PM
*points at blood

Madmal
2007-09-02, 08:51 PM
*points at PirateMonk

it's bad to point at random people at this point of the game, so explain yourself.:smallannoyed:

Skippy
2007-09-02, 10:21 PM
The boy without a fairy wakes up and walks towards PirateMonk.

"There are some things that aren't clear to me. Perhaps you can help me clear them..."

North
2007-09-02, 11:22 PM
Random point really?

North points at *piratemonk*

Andre Fairchilde
2007-09-02, 11:33 PM
(Curly? :smallfrown: :smallfurious: )

Andre finds his way out of the cabin, stepping around the puddles. "Well, if we're going off of voting patterns, Hyramgraff voted for Helgraf instead of Magtok, skipped the entire Whitehelm vote, then voted for my friend Curly. Now Curly is gone..."

Helgraf
2007-09-03, 12:06 AM
Helgraf looks up from "The Mines of Moria".

"Yeah. Why'd you do that Hyramgraff?"

HyramGraff
2007-09-03, 12:42 AM
I think you should lynch me because I'm a camper. Really, I'm nothing more than a camper who is more interested in the bugs under the rocks than all this nonsense about ghost stories and kids from another camp. Please, please lynch me. I only voted for the people I did because smellie_hippie said that I would get kicked out of camp if I did't vote for someone and if I get kicked out of camp then I can't look at all the cool bugs under these rocks.

Artemis97
2007-09-03, 12:53 AM
*points at PirateMonk* Because it seems like a good idea at the time.

Ink
2007-09-03, 12:56 AM
((I'll point at Draken based on evnafets' reasoning the other day.))

Draken
2007-09-03, 01:07 AM
Points at somewhere, nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

I think I will null this vote to. Not in the mood fr bandwagoning. Maybe if we hear some actual reasoning for any of these two I will change my vote later.

And Ink. That was one of the first days, I didn't know much about the way this game works. I assure you, I am a camper.

Exachix
2007-09-03, 02:46 AM
The fox watches the pointing, slightly confused.

Castaras
2007-09-03, 05:04 AM
*Randomly pointing at Ink, because the bandwagons are confusing me.*

Zar Peter
2007-09-03, 05:53 AM
Zar Peter points at HyramGraff

He wants to go home and I'm too insecure now to point at someone else.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-09-03, 10:49 AM
I think you should lynch me because I'm a camper. Really, I'm nothing more than a camper who is more interested in the bugs under the rocks than all this nonsense about ghost stories and kids from another camp. Please, please lynch me. I only voted for the people I did because smellie_hippie said that I would get kicked out of camp if I did't vote for someone and if I get kicked out of camp then I can't look at all the cool bugs under these rocks.

Andre walks over to where Hyramgraff is looking for bugs. "Do you need help moving these rocks? I don't see the bugs, maybe if I moved some stuff I'd see what you're looking for.

(:smallconfused: You're a camper, but you want to be lynched? You want to be lynched, but you'd actually rather stay?)

PirateMonk
2007-09-03, 10:59 AM
*points at PirateMonk

it's bad to point at random people at this point of the game, so explain yourself.:smallannoyed:

If you have a better lead, I'd be happy to go along with it. Until then, there is absolutely no reason not to.

Vhaidara
2007-09-03, 06:31 PM

I think I will null this vote to. Not in the mood fr bandwagoning. Maybe if we hear some actual reasoning for any of these two I will change my vote later.

And Ink. That was one of the first days, I didn't know much about the way this game works. I assure you, I am a camper.

What he said for the point. I've got no leads.

Pwenet
2007-09-03, 08:04 PM
Pwenet points at PirateMonk due to having slept in to much this day.

evnafets
2007-09-03, 08:50 PM
HyramGraff has been posting day-on day-off. Its a good way of keeping a low profile. He's on my list of suspicious people.

evnafets points at HyramGraff

B-Man
2007-09-03, 09:14 PM
((Not exactly. It's just a good way to draw attention to yourself.))

* Komori Kiri slips another slip of paper under the door that incriminates PirateMonk

EmeraldRose
2007-09-03, 09:54 PM

*Nurse Hatchett points at Draken*

Why do you choose not to play games with the other children? Instead, you decide not to involve yourself, and say you are not in the mood? Are you feeling ill? Was it all the rain? Do I need to take your temperature?

*She gets out a thermometer*

Nibleswick
2007-09-03, 10:37 PM
*sniffle-sniffle* "Hyramgraff pointed at Curly, and now Curly is gone."*sniffle*

Draken
2007-09-03, 10:47 PM
The termomether acuses -20 C°. The lil' cryohydra got the cold subtipe after all.

Why do you hunt people all day? You were constantly after Shadow, never grabed Magtok's foot and was always overall picking on the wrong kids!

Yes! We don't trust you!

The little cryohydra points at EmeraldRose.

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-03, 11:45 PM
*point at Hyramgraff*

((Don't wanna risk autolynch and I'm not well at the moment so I might not post as often))

Vhaidara
2007-09-04, 05:57 AM
(Was there already an ER bandwagon in this game, or are my WW games running together? I think that was WW whatever...)

Exachix
2007-09-04, 05:59 AM
Points to cassie. As I'm confused.

Flying Elephant
2007-09-04, 03:55 PM
Elephant confused...... Point at self..... What's happenng?......

Vonriel
2007-09-04, 04:18 PM
Li'l Von runs out from his cabin, dancing with glee. To celebrate, he grabs a nearby dodgeball, and spins around real fast. Throwing it in a random direction, the dodgeball pulls an impressive ricochet effect: It his his cabin, bounces off the flagpole, hits a pillar in front of the dining hall, flies across the open area to hit the bus, then goes straight up into the air and falls back down, landing at his feet. Uhh, huh, I didn't expect that. Let's try it again! He starts spinning around, but still dizzy from the first time, he falls down on his backside and drops the dodgeball, looking very queasy. Uhhnn.. Maybe not..

(( Just an RP post to try to liven things up a bit. I'm not too fond of any of my choices, so I point at myself. ))

smellie_hippie
2007-09-05, 07:10 AM
Day ends this evening (about 12 hours) We'll likely have a few auto-lynches, unless I have a very good reason to overlook them. If you're not sure, check your voting record.

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-05, 07:13 AM
Err, I have no idea who to point at.. Soo

I point at myself.

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-05, 07:14 AM
((I shall point at myself to avoid the autolynch if I happen to be up for it ))

Khaldan
2007-09-05, 07:41 AM
*points at salmon for pointing at himself*

Why are you all looking at me like that?

Neodan282
2007-09-05, 06:17 PM
Points at himself for no atuolynch

Mountain_Faerie
2007-09-05, 07:55 PM
We have a tie, and both hippie and I are sick right now. We're waiting for votes from 5 people. They're getting PMs tonight and the lynching will take place in the morning. Another side quest planned for the next night activity...

Khaldan
2007-09-05, 08:04 PM
*changes point to piratemonk*

Get the AMENite!

RocketBard
2007-09-05, 08:07 PM
I point at piratemonk.

For the same reason Khaldan's pointing at him!

Draken
2007-09-05, 08:13 PM
Khaldan. You are an AMENite too.

Vhaidara
2007-09-05, 09:43 PM
I did say that I pointed the same as Draken.

Points at self to avoid autolynch, although I'd rather just not point.

alec
2007-09-06, 12:11 AM
Alec menaces piratemonk with his pointy stick and yells "Get the...bad...guy...person." He then wanders off, saying "Hmm, these guys need a nickname. Maybe Wrongers...."

smellie_hippie
2007-09-06, 09:35 AM
*smellie_hippie returns from carving an exact replica of the battle outside Minas Tirith on the face of a pinecone... which was stolen by an eccentric squirrel*

Blasted rodents. :smallannoyed:

HIPPIE! It's about time you showed up!:smallmad:
Yeah, we've got some things to get settled here!
It's been like... a week... er something.

Ok ok... what's on your mind?

We think that this guy is from camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks! It's time to send him packing!

This guy? Are you sure?

YES!

Alright PirateMonk, come with me. Maybe you'll have some redemption on the 19th me hearty.:smallamused:

PirateMonk was kicked out of camp. He was Mommy's Brave Little Camper.

Additionally, Lucky was sent home (autolynch). Lucky was a camper.
Are you friggin kidding me!? :smalleek:
We thent home the bwave wittle camper!?:smallmad:
Argh! We're hosed! There's only one way to handle a situation like this...

Tonight is a special activity, which I will post momentarily.

Skippy
2007-09-06, 09:45 AM
((You've gotta be frickin kidding me...))

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-06, 09:47 AM
(PirateMonk was Mommy's Brave Little Camper?

I wouldn't have suspected..)

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-06, 09:50 AM
Ouch, the one time the random scry actually gets it right and I choose to ignore it :smalltongue:

smellie_hippie
2007-09-06, 09:53 AM
*As smellie_hippie walks off with PirateMonk and Lucky in tow, he hears raised voices coming from the center of camp.*

This does not bode well...

*Returning to the dining hall, everyone can tell there is a palpable tension in the air. As all the campers line up for Pasketti night, the random banter and general frivolity is missing. Nobody shoves in line, but everyone seems to be bumping and being generally rude...*

Quit shoving you hog... :smallmad:

Who you callin a hog? :smallconfused:

Too bad we're not having sandwiches... you look like you could use a couple of knuckles. :smallfurious:

*As everyone sits down, gaping holes where campers used to sit on the worn wooden benches seem much more evident. Tears of anger and fear well up in the eyes of everyone, as a collective breath is inhaled before the wave of insults and pre-teen curse words burst forth...*

Alright everyone! Hold it!

*like a cork from a champagne bottle, smellie_hippie jumps up on the table*

There's a lot of hurt feelings here, and I know everyone is sad that things are going so poorly here at Camp Sleeps-A-Lot. We could play a game of Vikings to get your minds off it, but I know your heart wouldn't be in it. That's alright though, because we have something special that just may brighten your spirits.

FOOD FIGHT!
http://www.tigersweat.com/images/anim09.jpg
Don't look at names, don't check the sign-up list, just start throwing! Results of the food fight will be posted later today!

Skippy
2007-09-06, 09:58 AM
The boy without a fairy quickly grabs a glass of milk and throws the contents to Kiri (B-Man)

Castaras
2007-09-06, 09:59 AM
The little beholder summons some pies and throws them at RadikalSkippy and Fleeing Coward with one of its eye rays.

(( Do I get attack bonuses for my pies? :smallbiggrin: ))

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-06, 10:00 AM
The Salmon quickly grasps a bowl of porridge between his fins and hurls it towards Fleeing Coward.

Thats for trying to turn me into Sushi. AGAIN!

Vonriel
2007-09-06, 10:01 AM
FOOD FIGHT! Vonriel digs a hand deep into his mashed potatoes and tosses the glob at Castaras.

(( Do we need to throw it at someone as if we were voting for them? ))

Exachix
2007-09-06, 10:02 AM
The fox tries to throw... Salad! at... EVERYONE! (or; Cassie, The Salmon, and radikalskippy)

Castaras
2007-09-06, 10:07 AM
The beholder, covered in potato and salad, blindly throws more summoned pies at random people.

These would include Exachix, Vonriel, Salmon, and Smellie_Hippie.

smellie_hippie
2007-09-06, 10:14 AM
(( Do we need to throw it at someone as if we were voting for them? ))

*smellie_hippie grabs a handful of meatballs (http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Smurf_Pasta/jpg/Smurfs_Chef_Boyardee_Smurf_Spaghetti_And_Meatballs .jpg) and throws them at Zar Peter.*

That's for my lousy Horoscope! :smalltongue:

Here's a pie (http://www.cookiemadness.net/irish%20cream%20pie%20for%20blog2.jpg) for YOU Castaras! :smalltongue:

These are not votes for lynching, but may have an effect on the aftermath (http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1130120/2/istockphoto_1130120_mop_and_bucket.jpg).

Exachix
2007-09-06, 10:15 AM
The Fox now tries to hide, pie in it's fur. He tries to throw salad at smellie_hippie as a sneak attack.

Skippy
2007-09-06, 10:25 AM
The boy without a fairy tries to shield from the pies with a big plate, then grabs some spaghetti and throws it back to Castaras

smellie_hippie
2007-09-06, 10:30 AM
*smellie_hippie grabs a loaf of Garlic Bread and chases after Exachix. He slips on a large puddle of Orange Juice and collides with B-man and the splattered remains of three Watermelons*

I gotta get better shoes...

Vonriel
2007-09-06, 10:31 AM
Vonriel grabs a spoon and fits a meatball into it, bending it back like a catapult before launching it right at Smellie Hippie. Then, wiping some of the pie **** off his face, he gets it in one hand and globs it at radikalskippy.

Castaras
2007-09-06, 10:32 AM
The beholder throws a pie at Smellie_Hippie, but accidently turns it to stone as it heads towards him...

Bugger! I really need to get better control! Stupid Eye rays!

banjo1985
2007-09-06, 10:33 AM
A huge extremely fat noble. his stomach supported by wheeled stabilisers waddles into the food hall. He looks around at the chaos in genuine pleasure and brings an armload of Super Citrus Lemon Pies from his next event. That's right it's Baron Fatbelly!

"A food fight that I wasn't invited too, why I'm very disappointed! Prepare to have your faces meet pie!"

Baron Fatbelly swivels round, pelting anyone within range with his pies.

((Baron Fatbelly competitors, now's your chance to get revenge on the Baron!))

Castaras
2007-09-06, 10:35 AM
The beholder turns to the baron and fires pie after pie after pie at Baron Fatbelly, at the rate a machine gun usually fires. Because it's fun!

smellie_hippie
2007-09-06, 10:37 AM
Gah! My camp has been invaded! :tongue: You heard something from Supagoof didn't you Baron? :amused:

*smellie_hippie spits watermelon seeds at the Baron. Grabbing handfuls of Canteloupe, he throws everything in his hands at EmeraldRose and Timberwolf*

Skippy
2007-09-06, 10:37 AM
The boy without a fairy throws a strowberry filled cake to Banjo, the guy who appeared suddenly at the camp :smalleek:

Zar Peter
2007-09-06, 10:38 AM
Zar Peter wipes the meatballs out of his face!

You want war? You really want war??

He takes his spagetthi and throws it in direction Smellie Hippie, some of them are spilled on Emerald Rose and some hit Raiser_B!ade.

Than he grabs some fish and slap Vonriel with it.

North
2007-09-06, 10:41 AM
Fresh pies. Fresh pies right here. Get your pies for the pie fight.

*Crashes into Castaras and Banjo*

Noooo my pies!

Skippy
2007-09-06, 10:42 AM
The boy without a fairy grabs a baguette and starts hitting Zar Peter with it

banjo1985
2007-09-06, 10:42 AM
Fatbelly wipes the seeds from his face and brings out a plate of lobster thermadore.

"This is getting serious! Eat crustachean Hippie!

The Baron slings the lobster at the camp director.

The boy without a fairy throws a strowberry filled cake to Banjo, the guy who appeared suddenly at the camp :smalleek:

((SmellieHippie invited me, just for the food fight fun, in honour of my eating contest :smallbiggrin: ))

Skippy
2007-09-06, 10:45 AM
((SmellieHippie invited me, just for the food fight fun, in honour of my eating contest :smallbiggrin: ))

((Yeah, I thought so...))

The boy without a fairy eats a chunk of watermelon and starts spitting seeds to Andre Fairchilde

Zeb The Troll
2007-09-06, 10:47 AM
((Ah come on! You guys got rid of me before the FOOD FIGHT!? Life in Camp Sleepy is SO not fair. :smallfrown: :smalltongue: :smallcool: ))

Zeb, the ousted Asst Camp Director, watches the food fight through the window and dreams of throwing food at the meanies who scared him away.

banjo1985
2007-09-06, 10:49 AM
The Baron sees a whistful face in the window. He smiles and reaches into the folds of his belly, bringing out one of his famous Ice Scream Sundaes.

The dessert wails like a banshee as he flings it at the window Zeb just appeared at.

Madmal
2007-09-06, 10:50 AM
......:eek:

the...the MESS HALL!!

*twitch*

*shrugs, and throws boomerang-bananas at Exachix and Cassie*

Skippy
2007-09-06, 10:54 AM
"Yes, now it is a messed mess hall"

Throws a meat burrito at Malmagor

Shadow
2007-09-06, 10:56 AM
A knock is heard at the door.
When smellie_hippie answers it, it's the UPS guy.
He signs for the package and recieves a large box.
When he opens it, a huge ball of cream cheese explodes in his face. Following that a very large bucket of grenadine falls from out of nowhere, seemimgly, covering the Camp Director in a creamy, gooey, sticky, cheesey, cherry flavored mess.

The note reads:

Heeheehee!
I almost forgot about that gallon of grenedine I left up there until I got a phone call from a friend telling me of the food fight that was planned for tonight.
Enjoy!

O'Shadow Rules

Draken
2007-09-06, 10:57 AM
Haha! Food fight! Behold the might of my frost magic feeble humans!

And other things!

Draken summons a storm of Ice Cream at everyone.

Skippy
2007-09-06, 11:22 AM
The boy without a fairy throws a Tamal to Draken

Pwenet
2007-09-06, 11:46 AM
Pwenet throws a rotten tomato at Castaras.

"Wait, where did a rotten tomato come from?"

Shrugging, he runs to the ice cream machine, and with some cleaver rewiring, ups the pressure by a factor of 100. Grabbing a plastic hose, he then shoves it into the dispenser, and points it at everyone, before pulling the lever.

A tide rush of semi-melted ice creams spews from the hose, onto EVERYONE as Pwenet swings the squirting end of the hose across the room.

Blood
2007-09-06, 12:09 PM
Blood hides under a table and throws the occasional pie at Castaras.

Helgraf
2007-09-06, 12:16 PM
Helgraf quietly observes, then walks over and picks up a discarded pie tin. Jello. Cocoanut shavings. Whipped cream. Chocolate syrup. Three maraschino cherries.

The pie tin, laden with its treasures is whipped sidearm, buzzing out to clip off the top of Pwenet's head, splattering him a little, then tumbling end over end at high speed straight into the back of the head of Baron Fatbelly.

Mountain_Faerie
2007-09-06, 12:34 PM
Suddenly, a window crashes open. Dry macaroni noodles and glitter go flying through the air. They land on the opposite wall, spelling HELP US! The plea lasts for about 8 seconds before it is covered in spaghetti sauce and starts sliding down the wall.

Timberwolf
2007-09-06, 12:43 PM
stumbles in to avoid autolynch and points at Draken

Exachix
2007-09-06, 12:44 PM
The Fox pelts timberwolf with salad

Ink
2007-09-06, 12:47 PM
Ink grabs some squid from the seafood platter and chucks them at Zar Peter. She then takes the tray of jelly and dumps it on radikalskippy's head.

Skippy
2007-09-06, 12:53 PM
My hat!!! You'll pay"

Throws bagels to Ink and chicken soup to Timberwolf

"This is a food fight, not a pointing!!"

Andre Fairchilde
2007-09-06, 12:57 PM
Ducking among all the food flying across the room, Andre makes his way over to the wall where the macaroni was sticking to the wall. He makes the mistake of raising his head to look closer when....

WHAM! He's hit in the back of the head by a dodgeball dipped in banana jello.

Draken
2007-09-06, 01:10 PM
You heard the green fella! No pointing! Just throw food arround!

The hydra targets Timberwolf with a well aimed blast of pudding.

And who is the fat guy? Was he supposed to be here?

Another head grabs a chicken, freezes it with the breath weapon and throws it at the Baron.

Madmal
2007-09-06, 01:14 PM
Mal moves sideways evading the deadly meart burrito, then he dives to the food storage, and a couple of seconds later. frozen Fishsticks starts rainning on Timberwolf,Draken,Korias and Fleeing Coward

Artemis97
2007-09-06, 01:16 PM
Artemis tries to dodge most of the flying food, but fails miserably. there is simply too much. Wiping some melted ice cream out of her eyes, she pulls her bow off her back, and loads it with thin and crispy breadsticks, before firing them at everyone, especially the Baron.