PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Homebrew Heist One Shot [PEACH]

nickl_2000
2017-11-07, 12:24 PM
I would love to get input from anyone out there more experienced in writing campaigns and one shots than I am. I've only DMed a few times, and only do it as a stand in for our regular DMs when someone is out sick or the regular DM didn't have time to prepare. Is this to much for a single night, is it balanced enough, does it sound like it would be fun to play?

This is a single use one shot, the characters aren't carrying over so I'm not worried about carry over and giving PCs to much in the way of magical items. It takes place around the time of Hoard of the Dragon Queen in the Forgotten Realms.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W7gO91Iyf_JkS9axkIUKflhfYFDvYAYdgJSQlexFN0A/edit?usp=sharing

I still have some cleaning up of wording to make it exactly how I want it, but hopefully everything comes across clearly.

This take place either right before or during the times of Hoard of the Dragon Queen, and there may be some HODQ spoilers in here. I honestly don't know since I haven't played it. I got a lot of my history and location information from the FR wiki.

Thank you everyone for all the help!

nickl_2000
2017-11-12, 01:06 PM
No thoughts on this, I really would appreciate the help.