PDA

View Full Version : Yea and Good morrow, my fellow tabletop gamers!

KieferThalmus
2017-11-07, 02:40 PM
Well met, my fellow dice rollers! I am KieferThalmus of beautiful NC, and I wish to give heed to the world of Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, as proficiently as I can.

Unfortunately, while I have a few of the materials I need to play, I'm in a behavioral hospital awaiting discharge, so there is not much I can do (or are allowed to do) on the patient computer except print out a character sheet and look at the rules. I do have some basic experience playing D&D with apps on my phone but I am not a pro, however playing shouldn't be a problem for me.

I look forward to joining the lot of you in exciting raids whenever I get out of here!

- Kiefer Thalmus, Level 1 Human Sorcerer

AuthorGirl
2017-11-24, 03:19 PM
Well met, my fellow dice rollers! I am KieferThalmus of beautiful NC, and I wish to give heed to the world of Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, as proficiently as I can.

Unfortunately, while I have a few of the materials I need to play, I'm in a behavioral hospital awaiting discharge, so there is not much I can do (or are allowed to do) on the patient computer except print out a character sheet and look at the rules. I do have some basic experience playing D&D with apps on my phone but I am not a pro, however playing shouldn't be a problem for me.

I look forward to joining the lot of you in exciting raids whenever I get out of here!

- Kiefer Thalmus, Level 1 Human Sorcerer

Well, best wishes. I'd recommend asking at libraries and game stores about established D&D groups - in my experience, they welcome new players (knowledge of rules being optional) :smallsmile: