PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Kicked in the Groin (and you're to blame)

Hallavast
2007-08-17, 08:46 PM
Good evening, folks. I've very recently been kicked in the groin. It's happened to me a fair few times in my life (often for no good reason), and I've noticed two distinct patterns in the people who decide to kick me there. The first, is that they are all women. The second is that they all laugh afterwards.

My latest groin kicking experience happened by accident (at least in part). I won't go into the details of how it happened but, sure enough, the woman who delivered the killing blow stepped over my prone, broken body and walked away laughing without a word of appology.

It seems that some women take perverse pleasure in kicking men in that area. Why is this? I tried to explain to a few women that getting kicked there is a pain that no one should have to bear, and the fact that they will never know what getting kicked in the testicles feels like only adds insult to injury.

I don't hear about men laughing at women who are in labor. So why the hurtful giggles? I'm not saying that only women laugh at men in this situation. But I've never seen a guy laughing at another guy whom they have kicked in the balls.

If you are a woman who does this, please explain why.

If you are a guy who has had this happen to you, please express any concern you have here.

Pyro
2007-08-17, 09:04 PM
One of my male friends likes to kick me and some other kids in the crotch for laughs. I usually giggle when other guys get kicked in the crotch, but then I ask if they're ok or not. Its pretty funny, but its also pretty icy to just walk away.

BanjoTheClown
2007-08-17, 09:07 PM
Its funny to see someone get Kicked in the uh.. Groin. But it hurts like a b****!:smallfrown:

Jack Squat
2007-08-17, 09:14 PM
have you thought about wearing a cup?

RandomNPC
2007-08-17, 09:22 PM
you may not be able to one shot them as much pain, and i do not promote hitting a lady. but there is a thin line between a lady and someone who just doesn't have guy parts.

and there are people who see that line and cross it at full sprint.

the last time i was threatened with a kick to the gems my rather serious threat to rip the offending persons arm off and beat them with it earned me a "never hit a lady" reply, and i came back with something along the lines of what i said above.

BTW if they initiate violence you are legally allowed to defend yourself... atleast here in the states. defend yourself means fight till they run away, after that its revenge.

my thoughts are a bit disorganized here, sorry, its kinda late.

remember, if they have to remind you they're a lady, they probably aren't

Midnight Son
2007-08-17, 09:40 PM
Groin shots are only ever funny if it's on accident and the causing person is not intending malice. That is to say, if you're in a fight and you go for the leg and accidentally hit the groin, it's not funny. On the other hand, if a couple friends are just messing around and one gets a nad shot, I'll be laughing my ass off even as I wince in sympathy.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-17, 09:50 PM
If you're not in too much pain to respond, punch her in the breast. I'm told that that's almost as bad, though the girl who told me this can't even begin to imagine exactly how bad a groin kick is. In my experience, girls kick guys in the groin for one of three reasons
1). They're either violent or evil, and either way they're amused by watching you suffer. If they're violent, they kicked you because they enjoy fighting and wanted an actual friendly fight, not to lay you out with one hit. If they're evil, well, they're evil.
2) You pissed them off without realizing it, and whatever you did was bad enough in her opinion to merit a groin kick. This is probably the most common reason, because some girls get offended by damn near everything, and most girls don't realize exactly how horrible a thing they're doing by groin-kicking someone.
3) As a form of flirting. Seriously. But not many girls do this, and don't act like you think she was flirting with you because if she wasn't she may follow up with a stomp.

Of course, I freely admit that I don't understand girls very well, so I defer to any members of that gender who care to comment.

Lemur
2007-08-17, 09:52 PM
I've never had a problem with people, male or female, intentionally trying to kick me in the groin. Maybe I don't spend enough time with the kind of people who would try (or maybe people find me unnerving, which would just be crazy. I'm normal I tell ya! Normal!)

I have sustained numerous close scrapes while doing activities like fencing or larping, but I don't think I've ever got a direct hit. Not the kind that would make me double over or collapse, in any case. I have accidently hit others in the crotch while doing such activities however, which can be a bit awkward.

Em Blackleaf
2007-08-17, 09:59 PM
If you're not in too much pain to respond, punch her in the breast. I'm told that that's almost as bad...

Though I have no idea how much it hurts to get kicked in the balls (well, of course I don't), it certainly does hurt to get punched in the breast.

As for kicking guys in the balls... I don't do that.
It's wrong, and I think I know that because I've grown up with two brothers, who have told me how wrong it is.

HydwenPrydain
2007-08-17, 10:28 PM
Kicked in the Groin, and you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name
You give love a bad name

did i do this rite?

Crispy Dave
2007-08-17, 10:43 PM
heres advice if your like me dont even bother with girls because most you meet are just retarted and you will end up getting kicked in the balls one way or another

Midnight Son
2007-08-17, 10:55 PM
Though I have no idea how much it hurts to get kicked in the balls (well, of course I don't), it certainly does hurt to get punched in the breast.

As for kicking guys in the balls... I don't do that.
It's wrong, and I think I know that because I've grown up with two brothers, who have told me how wrong it is.Ahh, little sisters...I was so glad when my sister reached 4 feet tall. Since then her punches haven't hurt quite as much.:smalltongue:

AslanCross
2007-08-17, 11:05 PM
Thankfully I've never been kicked or otherwise hit in the groin deliberately. I'd probably immediately demand an explanation if a girl did critical hit me, though I don't think anyone I know would do it for giggles.

Hallavast
2007-08-17, 11:44 PM
Kicked in the Groin, and you're to blame
You give love a bad name
I play my part and you play your game
You give love a bad name
You give love a bad name

did i do this rite?

yeah. that's the idea i was going for. :smallwink:

Penguinizer
2007-08-18, 02:32 AM
You know, I've got good reflexes, so I in sports usually manage to block the groin shot. Usually it comes from a football or floorball ball though, so it can be to block...

Wear a cup.

Dr._Weird
2007-08-18, 02:37 AM
heres advice if your like me dont even bother with girls because most you meet are just retarted and you will end up getting kicked in the balls one way or another

Spell retarded and other words in your sentence right if you're going to call someone stupid.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 03:03 AM
I tried to explain to a few women that getting kicked there is a pain that no one should have to bear, and the fact that they will never know what getting kicked in the testicles feels like only adds insult to injury.

What too few men know is that women share this vulnerability. It's less likely to happen on accident, but a full-force, intentional groin blow is a debilitating attack on either gender (though I've at least heard of guys getting through it just fine). So if you could kick them in their family jewels (kept away in a better jewel case, as previously stated, though), they'd know. Of course, with society's wonderful double standards, it's considered horrible and sick to even slap a woman in the face if you're a guy, much less actually attack her, no matter what she's doing. And that will carry over into whatever courts. It's a worldwide double standard, and we're stuck with it forever. Blame our forefathers.

Of course, wearing a cup and taking self-defense lessons will decrease damage and the chances of them landing the hit, respectively (I'm repeating Penguinizer's advice here, basically). Also, can't hurt to just not let them get near you if you're suspicious. In fact, the type of person who does this should be forever ostracized if you can help it. Never give them the pleasure of your company again. They don't deserve it.

Totally Guy
2007-08-18, 03:28 AM
Spell retarded and other words in your sentence right if you're going to call someone stupid.

Maybe he thought there was an offensive word filter up. I mean, as words go that one's pretty much the top one.

Lucky
2007-08-18, 03:32 AM
Maybe he thought there was an offensive word filter up. I mean, as words go that one's pretty much the top one.No where close, actually. By the quality of the rest of his post, as well as the maturity of it, I'm quite sure he mispelt it.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-08-18, 05:39 AM
Personally I've never found a groin shot funny. If I were doing it deliberately, I wouldn't laugh, because I wouldn't find that situation funny in the slightest, it'd just be me taking advantage of a weakness. If I somehow lost a good 8-10 points of dex and did it accidentally because I turned into a clumsy freak, I wouldn't find it funny, I'd be frustrated with myself for sucking so much. :smallwink:

PlatinumJester
2007-08-18, 06:14 AM
My friend was trying to splash me with pepsi so I tried to boot him in the stomach. Unfortunatly my school trousers could only reach so high withour ripping so I undershot and hit him right in the nuts. That was quite funny afterwards but at the time he was pretty pissed off.

My friend once punched me in the nuts in a DnD session which hurt like hell.

evisiron
2007-08-18, 06:23 AM
Worst I have ever seen was at LARP practise. A guy got knocked on his back by some spell effect, and lay there (pretty sure it was Sleep). His team keeps fighing, but eventually got pushed back. Neither the people walking backwards or guy on floor paying attention.

And the guy walking backwards stood on them. I don't mean 'stepping onto his groin', I mean 'they were caught between boot and hard wooden floor'.

Of course, the yell of pain brought everything to a halt. As nasty as this was, he was later checked out by a doctor and declared okay!

Miklus
2007-08-18, 06:42 AM
Of course, with society's wonderful double standards, it's considered horrible and sick to even slap a woman in the face if you're a guy, much less actually attack her, no matter what she's doing. And that will carry over into whatever courts. It's a worldwide double standard, and we're stuck with it forever. Blame our forefathers.

I disagree! Slapping someone is much less likely to get you into trouble with the law (as opposed to a punch):

Woman: Your honor, he punched me *sob* <points finger at you>
Judge: That's horrible! 24 months in Bugger Hills maximum security prison!

Woman: Your honor, he slapped me *sob* <points finger at you>
Judge: That's horrible! Why would he do such a thing?
Woman: I...um...kicked him in the nuts...?
Judge: ....case dismissed!

Wraithy
2007-08-18, 08:21 AM
Thankfully I've never had too much trouble with these sorts of things, and thank goodness I haven't because I'm vulnerable to the following (http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion)
the reason I've never had trouble with this is that I learned pidgeon toed stance in karate very quickly, as well as the downward block, thank pelor for karate

bosssmiley
2007-08-18, 08:23 AM
+1 to what Penguinizer and Bricky said above. Martial Arts mate. If this girl (or anyone else) tries to groin-shot stunt again you'll be in a position to physically illustrate to them the sort of pain they've just tried to inflict on you.

*Hold, twist, jab*
"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Leggo, leggo, leggo! It huuuuuuuuuurts!"
"Not nice, is it? Being kicked in the gobblewhompers hurts 10 times as much. Wanna feel what that's like? No? Ok. I'm glad we could have this chat..."

Lessons learned hard stay learned.

As for why women do it. Because they can.
A residual sense of societal chivalry ("You don't hit girls") allows them this entitlement. But then, give anyone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Gyges) license and - unless they're a saint - they'll take it as far as they can. :smallannoyed:

The Vorpal Tribble
2007-08-18, 10:09 AM
I've been kicked numerous times, but so far always by accident, such as during soccer.

Anyone who does it on purpose needs kicked in the head. Though I like to think of myself as a gentleman and have never hit anyone, especially a woman, anyone who comes over and does that on purpose, regardless of gender, is likely to find themselves missing a few teeth. Once a woman attacks you she loses the protection granted by chivalry.

It is nothing less than an assault, and though not life threatening, it can easily cause long-term damage in many ways.

Thing is, most women seem not to understand that it is quite agonizing. My eldest sister for instance thinks men are just exaggerating. She's been kicked in the groin area before (don't ask me why) and she says it hurts no matter what gender you are. So because of this she just assumes men are being wimps. Granted, I've never gone rolling about on the ground from the blows like you see on America's Funniest Home Videos, but I assured her its far worse for guys.

This rant brought to you by someone who kicks back :belkar:

Were-Sandwich
2007-08-18, 10:36 AM
Whenever I get full bore kicked in the balls, my body acts without consulting my brain and causes extreme pain to the person who did so. Its a useful reaction. Still hurts more than anything else imaginable. Seriously, you'd think after however many thousand years of getting kicked in the crotch, we'd have evolved internal testicles by now.

Whilst I have some compunctions about hitting girls, I have less than some people I know. I once kicked a 10 year old kid in the crotch once, semi-accidentally. I was 'mentoring' at some waste-of-time summer school, at my parents behest...

*I am listening to my MP3 player whilst 'supervising'*
Him: So, what you listening to?
Me: Burn Baby Burn, by Ash, why?
Him: Is that rock?
Me: Yeah, why?
Him: Rock's crap. Its all *proceeds to growl loudly whilst imitating a rocking-out guitarist)
Me: Oh, so what do you like then, Mr Connoisseur?
Him: 50 Cent, Akon, you know, good music*
Me: :smallfurious:

*A long arguement insues, in which he basically spits on all my values, and brigs into question why he's at a Gifted and Talented summer school. I rapidly lose patience, and mentally decide "Screw this moral high ground crap*

Me: Get back to work, or I'll be forced to beat the crap out of you
Him: Come on then, puff
Me: *Feint kicks him*
Him: You wouldn't really kick me
Me: O rly? *Ka-pow*

later on

Me: *Is fixing PC*
Teacher: This kid says you kicked him
Me: Yeah, I did
Teacher: Well,he sa-what?
Me: Yeah, I kicked him
Teacher: *non-plussed*Well...don't. *walks away*

You had to be there.

*this is the kind of music I hate most in the world, for reasons that I won't go into.

AtomicKitKat
2007-08-18, 10:51 AM
Yeah, a girl(probably) I knew once claimed to have been(might have said it was her twin sister) kicked from behind by a guy who went off laughing because "it shouldn't hurt as much". I vaguely remember something about loss of bladder control and whatnot.

Were: I've said it before and I'll say it again. Wouldn't it have been easier to just make them more resistant to heat?"

Oh yes, anyone who tries it on me would get the same right back.

As far as the pain goes? It's like getting punched in the stomach after you've had lots of dairy products with semi-cooked seafood. And spice.:smalleek:

Cruxador
2007-08-18, 11:06 AM
I've been kicked in the groin on occasion before, but I've usually been able to soften the blows or avoid them all together (I have good reflexes) and since I can kind of turn off pain anyways, that just leaves the sick feeling to contend with, and I certainly have to sit down (assuming I don't get a full-on blow, I can't ignore that much pain).
Last time it happened to me was actually a guy. Of course, I had compared him to British people first, but I was mostly just making a joke, and he caught me off guard because I was only half through with the punchline when he kicked. (Otherwise I could have dodged it).
There was a girl present though, and she laughed.

And atomic kitkat? that doesn't begin to cover it.

2007-08-18, 12:16 PM
This seems appropriate. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17AZp0B89iQ)

MountainKing
2007-08-18, 12:29 PM
After a long developmental period involving a lot of physical pain and abuse (childhood fights/beatdowns at the hands of bullies, playing football and soccer, being in high school theatre with my friend Stephen, and at one point, getting hit by a truck in the school parking lot), taking a blow to the jewels doesn't so much bother me as make me angry, depending on the circumstances. It also probably doesn't hurt that I'm some kind of freak who likes to get hurt, but hey, you win some and you lose some.

My advice to you comes straight from the sage words of Austin Powers: "You don't give a man a shot to the pills, it's just not right!"

Don Beegles
2007-08-18, 12:55 PM
I haven't been kicked in the groin recently. The last time I played Frisbee, I got hit a few times, mostly on accident by defenders who were trying to bat me away and accidentally hit me. None of them were good shots, so I was mostly fine afterwards, except on the last fall I did, where I tried so hard to dive for a frisbee that I completely laid myself out and everything between my nose and my knees hit the ground at the same time. I couldn't move at much more than a slow waddle for hours after that.

The last time before that was last summer. My little brother had a habit of trying to hit to watch me flinch, and once when we were playing manhunt, he lobbed a tennisball and hit me in the thigh. I told him to stop trying because he never hit me, and he went off to hide. Then, between rounds, as we were standing around, a raquetball came out of nowhere and nailed me. I just collapsed and then tried to chase him, but couldn't move fast enough, so I just went to bed and tried to sleep.

Of course, I've been guilty a few times, but I never hit the guy hard. The last time was another time playing frisbee, me and the other captain were doing "Rock, paper, Scissors" to see who picked first, and he kept doing stupid things like "Jesus" and "God" which "automatically win". Finally, I told him to just do it one more time for real and when we said three I just lashed out real quick and tapped him in the righty. He collapsed and I picked first, but had to watch out the rest of the game.

phoenixineohp
2007-08-18, 01:18 PM
Surprisingly few females posting responses here so far.

Yes, I have kicked guys in the groin before. But they deserved it and it was a last resort. Spending years at a school where you are hunted down and bullied by guys, unable to land effective defensive, can lead to a realization. If they come after you and you land one kick, they won't hurt you again. If they understand that attacking me directly leads to that amount of mind shaking pain, they leave me alone. Then I'm safe and we can move on.

That being said, obviously it was an extreme case and I haven't had to kick anyone for years and years.

I do use a joke with my friends whenever someone gets highly offensive and goes off on what a woman should be like or should do. It's called righteous sacking. If you have such opinions about how a woman should be, we'll show you what it's like to be one. Of course we have never had to actually sack a person. Usually they get the strong point with the dose of humor.

As for us not understanding the pain... ha. I certainly think we do and I am still not convinced that males understand the pain women go through, like cramps. Those are like putting yourself into a vice grip and tightening it, then trying to walk around all day, living a normal life, and not let anyone figure out or notice what is happening. Honestly. The urge to rip out internal organs or to stab yourself in a stomach in some vague hope that will ease the pain, experiencing that monthly... At least the pain from being sacked eases quickly.

They may just laugh at the absurdity of the weak link in the defense. Some women can try their hardest and have no impact on a guy's arm or chest. Then a little tap can send him crying. It's amazing and when in a dangerous situation, a relief at not being totally useless. Women fight dirty because it gets results.

I'm not and was not evil. Just trying to use anything I could to my advantage in a bad situation. :smallannoyed:

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 01:32 PM
As for us not understanding the pain... ha. I certainly think we do and I am still not convinced that males understand the pain women go through, like cramps. Those are like putting yourself into a vice grip and tightening it, then trying to walk around all day, living a normal life, and not let anyone figure out or notice what is happening. Honestly. The urge to rip out internal organs or to stab yourself in a stomach in some vague hope that will ease the pain, experiencing that monthly... At least the pain from being sacked eases quickly.

As an astute observer of womanly functions, I can tell you that women experience periods of widely varying intensity. I have heard more than a few say they barely have cramps at all. Don't think that all women feel your pain. They don't.

Of course, there's no way I can argue that sack shots are worse than pregnancy. It's not true.

phoenixineohp
2007-08-18, 01:40 PM
I know that not all of them feel like that, and I know that I don't have the worst. Thankfully mine is rather mild, but still can come up like that. After talking with some other females, that's how we have decided to describe it. One of my friends was bedridden each starting day due to the pain. Luckily, with medication, she can now tolerate it much better.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 01:46 PM
See, this is why men suspect women of forming secret cabals deciding just how they should abuse us. Because, as you just said, it's apparently true to at least some extent. :smalltongue:

ForzaFiori
2007-08-18, 01:49 PM
I am willing to bet that of the people here, I, at my young age of 15, have actually had the most experiance with groin shots. "why" you ask? b/c i am currently in highschool, that is why. Each year, the average high school guy takes 5-15 groin shots, depending on his level of popularity and annoyingness. i think i had like 8 last year. And then you add in the ones from soccer, and karate, and you reach close to 20 a year. painful. Also, i have to admit, when someone else gets hit, i will laugh. i will ask them if they're ok also, but i'll laugh. b/c i know they'd do the exact same thing if it was me that got hit.

And, since others are telling stories on themselves, i'm gonna tell one on a friend. We were at soccer practice, and were practicing corner kicks. My friend is guarding the front post, and our coach manages to get the ball and shoots. The guy goes to block it, and takes a soccer ball going extremely fast to the groin. He couldn't move for 15 minutes, then manged to crawl off the field, where he laid there for another like 30 minutes. The next day at school, he was STILL walking funny.

Sewer_Bandito
2007-08-18, 01:57 PM
Getting punched in the breast hurts nowhere near as much as a groin kick. I have some friends who are girls that like to play the breast punching game, and usually when they get hit, they just laugh and hit back. I've never seen a girl doubled over in pain over a breast punch, whereas a guy can be immobilized for a few minutes.

Midnight Son
2007-08-18, 01:59 PM
I guess I brought that high school average down. I had an uncanny knack of being able to turn just at the last moment and only ending up with a hip shot. I think I may have had one nadshot my entire high school experience, though I did have quite a few more attempts made.

Then there was the time I was running home. There was a small footbridge we used to cross the ditch behind our house. It was winter and, being Alaska, the bridge was quite icy. So I start to run across it and my foot slips on the second step. As one foot slips off one side, the other goes off the other side. I have no idea how this happened, but I ended up on the other side of the bridge in a crouched position. Since then, whenever I'm asked if I believe in miracles, the answer is a resounding, "Yes!"

Leper_Kahn
2007-08-18, 02:21 PM
A lot of people have mentioned LARP incidents before so I'd thought I'd add something. There's a sadistic kid named Ti who shows up occasionally to some LARPS I do. He's famous for his signature "Ti Shot."

The start of the Ti Shot:
So a friend of mine was stumped. (As in lacking his arms and legs in the game.) He was rather important so me and a few other people were guarding him until a healer could come over and patch him up. So I was distracted by another player trying to kill our protectee. Now my friend was open to anything. I saw it happen... The kid looks straight at my friend and gets that signature sadistic gleam in his eyes. He started running from about 50 yards away and got to his top speed. He held out his sword to hit my friend which would kill him. He keeps running and the sword swings up at the last minute RIGHT into my friends groin. Now I've never seen him cry, but he just stars rolling around on the ground screaming. The kid didn't even stop running. He just laughed the whole time... Some people piss me off.

FoE
2007-08-18, 02:38 PM
My friends like this joke and use it often.

GUY A: "Hey, uh, what's the capital of Thailand?"

GUY B: "I don't know."

GUY A: "BANGKOK!" (followed by a nutshot)

My experience is that when women deliver a kick to the family jewels, either the guy deserved it or they're defending themselves. But even if a woman nut-shotted me out of malice, I still wouldn't consider hitting her back. Hitting women is inexcusable in all instances except if said women are literally trying to kill or maim you.

I've been groin-punched a few times by other guys, though the worst injury I've ever suffered came in Grade 7 or 8, when my classmates were playing baseball. I was on third base, and this jerk named Trent stepped up to the plate. He hit a line drive straight into my balls. In tremendous pain, I nevertheless was able to stagger into the school so I could throw up in the bathroom, while my classmates all laughed their heads off.

Bastards. Whenever I feel bad about setting that fire at the grad dance that killed them all, I just remember that incident.

OH CRAP! I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO MENTION THAT PART!

With all this talk about painful nutshots, I'll point out that some men get sexual satisfaction from getting punched in the balls by women. It's an S&M thing. I don't really understand the allure of it, but then again, most people don't understand my fetish of wearing a giant teddy bear costume during sex either. :smallwink:

Were-Sandwich
2007-08-18, 02:51 PM
My experience is that when women deliver a kick to the family jewels, either the guy deserved it or they're defending themselves. But even if a woman nut-shotted me out of malice, I still wouldn't consider hitting her back. Hitting women is inexcusable in all instances except if said women are literally trying to kill or maim you.

Um. Why? Why is it worse than hitting a man?

The Great Skenardo
2007-08-18, 02:52 PM
See: "Is Chivalry Dead?"

But for gods sake, don't post in it.

Arameus
2007-08-18, 03:09 PM
When it comes to corporal retaliation, ladies are off-limits. Ladies. Not females.

But if she's hitting you hard and often enough to incite retaliation, she's no lady. So, figure it like this: if your punch is ten times more powerful than hers, wait for her to hit you in earnest ten times. Then whack her a single good one to the forehead and you're equal.

Gender equality sucks sometimes, doesn't it?

Women take such pleasure in nut shots not because they don't comprehend the profundity of the damage, but because they do. They know that there is no effective reply to such a ghastly maneuver, and even if there was actual retaliation would be unjustifiable in the eyes of most. This position of unassailable safety is what brings out the childish sadism.

But although the pains are understood, the full implication of having the appendage is not. It's something that really just sits constantly in the very back of your mind: any time you turn around, you could run into a table corner or collide with someone carrying a sharp object.Any little thing can potentially ruin your day and your posture. What's worse, the greater your gift, the more danger you're in. In my case, I have to be particularly careful when... sitting down... *shudder*

With great balls comes great responsibility.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 03:20 PM
When it comes to corporal retaliation, ladies are off-limits. Ladies. Not females.

But if she's hitting you hard and often enough to incite retaliation, she's no lady. So, figure it like this: if your punch is ten times more powerful than hers, wait for her to hit you in earnest ten times. Then whack her a single good one to the forehead and you're equal.

Of course, this is silly. You don't wait until you're damaged to fight. If I waited for a man (or, perhaps to be more fair, a "lady") to fire a gun before I fired mine "to be equal", I'd be dead in short order. If she even throws a punch, she's lost any and all rights to peaceful interaction (though, at least in the US, you have to wait for her to actually land a damaging shot before you don't get your butt sued off, same as with any plea of self-defense). Hell, I'd be readying for a fight if she even gave a subtle threat. It's your attitude that gets guys kicked in the balls in the first place: overconfidence. Just because men are a little bit stronger than women on average does not mean that women do not have fighting ability or potential.

Also, maybe you should get that treated? Sitting down shouldn't be dangerous.

Arameus
2007-08-18, 03:32 PM
I agree, but this about hitting, not firearms. That's a separate kettle of fish and I don't think anyone disagrees about it.

What makes it complicated is that a woman will immediately stop (almost always) after any physical reply, deserved or otherwise, because they don't expect it. If they did, they wouldn't hit in the first place. If i hit another guy, I would initiate a fight and probably be mauled viciously, so I don't. It's not the same for women since they think they deserve a free pass for some reason. But if you retaliate with an attack that is by default ten times more powerful than what incited it, there's no way you can justify yourself since she's not going to dish out anymore and you've essentially overreacted very badly. That's why you've got to wait for an even, warranted reckoning.

I've only hit a female once, a single shot in the forehead. She had hit me in the face as hard as she could with a Webster's Dictionary. She got off scot-free, I got in big, big trouble even though my face was bruised up pretty badly. Yeah, that's fair.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 03:40 PM
What makes it complicated is that a woman will immediately stop (almost always) after any physical reply, deserved or otherwise, because they don't expect it. If they did, they wouldn't hit in the first place. If i hit another guy, I would initiate a fight and probably be mauled viciously, so I don't. It's not the same for women since they think they deserve a free pass for some reason. But if you retaliate with an attack that is by default ten times more powerful than what incited it, there's no way you can justify yourself since she's not going to dish out anymore and you've essentially overreacted very badly. That's why you've got to wait for an even, warranted reckoning.

You know, there's something called control. Control is what people use to not overreact. I generally go for attacks that can be controlled well. Twisting captured limbs is effective, and it doesn't leave any mark whatsoever. And if they kick, you don't even have to do that. Just incapacitate them by holding their leg a fair bit above waist level, and they're done.

I've only hit a female once, a single shot in the forehead. She had hit me in the face as hard as she could with a Webster's Dictionary. She got off scot-free, I got in big, big trouble even though my face was bruised up pretty badly. Yeah, that's fair.

That's just an example of one of my earlier points. Women DO get away with violent stuff because they're women. Thank you for proving that.

FoE
2007-08-18, 03:48 PM
Um. Why? Why is it worse than hitting a man?

You don't hit women. You just don't.

I don't understand why people seem to have a compulsive need to attach a bunch of conditions to that rule. "Well, what if this girl is stronger than I am, or she's trained in martial arts, or she has a gun to the head of my first-born son, or she's trying to kill the President, or she's coming at me with a chainsaw, or a crowbar, or a loaded rifle, or a frying pan, or a bottle of acid, or a syringe filled with cyanide, or a particularly pointy stick, or …"

Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. That's self-defence/preventing harm to others. That's a whole other ball of wax. All this bullcrap goes without saying.

So why is it worse? Because it's goddam dishonorable and it's wrong. I don't give a flying **** about gender equality when it comes to violence against women. However justified you may think it is to strike a woman, it's not.

Fax Celestis
2007-08-18, 04:02 PM
I have a friend who has both given birth and had kidney stones. She says that kidney stones are far far worse.

My father says that getting kicked in the balls is more painful--albeit over a shorter period of time--than having a kidney stone.

Therefore...

Wraithy
2007-08-18, 04:23 PM
self defence tips for the untrained
people are surprisingly easy to read, they start to shift their position when they prepare for a groin shot, people usually prepare for a second or two before they make the hit, whether to build up strength or prepare for retaliation (usually feamale and male in that order, exeptions allways exist).
if you've done anything to provoke the person it is even easier to forsee a nutshot, but not alot easier to dodge. there is still a very small amount of warning time, not enough to dodge in y experience, but enough to block.
then come the other problems: "who started it".
if you see someone preparing to nutshot you and hit them before they act, you'll be blamed, and quite rightly so, because there is allways a chance that you misread the signals, and you should never start a fight on unsound assumptions (I personally believe you should never start a fight. period.)
when they start the shot, shift your hips to one side so that your legs grant concealment for a 20% miss chance, actually its more like total cover but that's not the point. here you have 2 choices (and think quick that shot is halfway there).
choice 1 - full block: basically use both arms to block and catch the person's offending limb. for a puch deflect their fist outward with your forearm and grab their upper arm with your free arm and pull them towards you, if you tilt yourself properly your grab should overbalance them. for a kick shoot your hands downwards so that your forearms cover your groin and your hands are open so that you can catch the leg, thanks to the tilt of your hips you have an open side to fling the limb or lift diagonally upwards to make them fall over comically.
choice 2 - block and strike: your arm opposite your forward leg should come down to block your groin and your other arm should come back in a fist to your ribcage, this means that after they leave themselves open from their strike you can hit their newly unveiled areas and do a good deal of damage depending on where you hit.

choice 1 is best used against a nutshot from someone who doesn't expect retaliation, anyone nearby can tell that you were not the agressor, and most of the time the agressor will back down and be embarassed, total victory without a fight.
choice 2 is best used against someone who wants a first hit advantage in a fight, by using it you can try to run away while they reel from your hit (the solarplexis is a good place to hit). if the person wants to fight you then the best thing you can do is run, in unarmed combat there is very little to be lost from running except pride, which isn't a thick enough to shield a nutshot (unless in fact you have 30 charisma, but in that case people probably wouldn't attack you in the first place)

skywalker
2007-08-18, 04:27 PM

I don't understand why people seem to have a compulsive need to attach a bunch of conditions to that rule. "Well, what if this girl is stronger than I am, or she's trained in martial arts, or she has a gun to the head of my first-born son, or she's trying to kill the President, or she's coming at me with a chainsaw, or a crowbar, or a loaded rifle, or a frying pan, or a bottle of acid, or a syringe filled with cyanide, or a particularly pointy stick, or …"

Blah, blah, blah. Whatever. That's self-defence/preventing harm to others. That's a whole other ball of wax. All this bullcrap goes without saying.

Why is it worse? Because it's goddam dishonorable and it's wrong. I don't give a flying **** about gender equality when it comes to violence against women. However justified you may think it is to strike a woman, it's not.

You mentioned maiming in your first post. Don't you feel like the inability to naturally have children for the rest of your life would qualify as "maimed?" I do. Any groin attack has the serious potential to ruin a male's ability to procreate. Therefore, it is grounds for immediate self-defense.

And,
Fax FTW!

Fax Celestis
2007-08-18, 04:31 PM
And,
Fax FTW!

Hey, just passin' on the info I've got, y'know?

I'm personally not looking forward to my later years. Kidney failure and kidney stones both run in my family, and so I've been trying to take as good care of them as I can: pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, no extended alcoholic binges, etc.

skywalker
2007-08-18, 04:34 PM
Hey, just passin' on the info I've got, y'know?

I'm personally not looking forward to my later years. Kidney failure and kidney stones both run in my family, and so I've been trying to take as good care of them as I can: pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, no extended alcoholic binges, etc.

Very, very intelligent. Keep that health healthy. I myself am quite the juice connoisseur. But this is another topic for another thread.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 04:39 PM
I have a friend who has both given birth and had kidney stones. She says that kidney stones are far far worse.

My father says that getting kicked in the balls is more painful--albeit over a shorter period of time--than having a kidney stone.

Therefore...

It's not a perfect conclusion: the female urethra (the tubing) is 1/3 as big as the male, thus, three times the pain (maybe). Still, it's food for thought.

Gaelbert
2007-08-18, 04:39 PM
Funny this thread popped up, this has happened twice in the last two days with a soccer ball for me. (Thankfully not too hard.) I've never actually been kicked maliciously there. If I'm just messing around with someone, and a kick goes to that general area, I grab their leg and hold it. That's when the fun starts.
But if someone was trying to hurt me, no matter who it is, my first reaction would be to dodge, followed by a punch to the stomach. Then I would try to leave.
My friends girlfriend was wondering why her boyfriend went down from a kick to the groin. He's pretty muscular and doesn't get hurt often. I tried to compare the pain to getting hit in the nose and stomach and an awful almost popping feeling, followed by more pain, but it just doesn't do justice.

Grey Paladin
2007-08-18, 04:50 PM

Why is it worse? Because it's goddam dishonorable and it's wrong. I don't give a flying **** about gender equality when it comes to violence against women. However justified you may think it is to strike a woman, it's not.

By saying violence against woman is wrong you are, in other words, claiming woman are inferior to man and thus should have more rights to protect them.

I am a feminist, I believe in equal rights, if a woman does the same job a man does, pay her the same amount, if a woman wishes to be a soldier, a football player, or a president, let her.

If a woman attempts to attack a man, she should expect a counter attack, she shouldn't expect having doors opened for her or have her mate pay for the dinner.

Em Blackleaf
2007-08-18, 05:18 PM
...If a woman attempts to attack a man, she should expect a counter attack, she shouldn't expect having doors opened for her or have her mate pay for the dinner.

In other words, sometimes equal rights is a negative for females. :smallbiggrin:

But seriously, I agree, if someone attacks you, you should fight back, no matter what gender.

Logic
2007-08-18, 05:23 PM
By saying violence against woman is wrong you are, in other words, claiming woman are inferior to man and thus should have more rights to protect them.

I am a feminist, I believe in equal rights, if a woman does the same job a man does, pay her the same amount, if a woman wishes to be a soldier, a football player, or a president, let her.

If a woman attempts to attack a man, she should expect a counter attack, she shouldn't expect having doors opened for her or have her mate pay for the dinner.

Thank you. Fewer and fewer feminists seem to want equality, but instead superiority. I am glad you do not fall into the "militant feminst" generalization.

On the subject of men vs women, my grandfather said my views best. If a woman has the balls to attack* me, then I've got the breasts to hit her back.

*He originally said "hit" I say "attack" because I feel it has a far different defintion.

FoE
2007-08-18, 05:30 PM

Whatever. I believe women have the same rights as men. My statement isn't based on gender equality, it's based on a personal code of honour.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-08-18, 05:46 PM

You probably cannot kill me with your bare hands. I can probably kill you with my bare hands. I dare you to say that it is justified for me to hit you, but not for you to hit me. It is dishonourable for anyone to hit anyone, gender aside. Attaching gender to equations is just a pointless waste of time that sparks these debates and feelings in the first place.

But I digress. I don't think a nutshot wouldn't be painful, and I think most women are perfectly aware that it causes a crippling amount of pain. Let's face it, most girls out there are probably just sadists.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 05:47 PM
Thank you. Fewer and fewer feminists seem to want equality, but instead superiority. I am glad you do not fall into the "militant feminst" generalization.

It's not very remarkable. Most male feminists aren't the militant kind. See the blue spear-and-sheild below his avatar?

Face, nobody will say that you should ever go against your personal code of honor. However, people who press their code of honor on others, or otherwise profess that it should be followed by everyone, are generally not well-received. Especially if everyone is actively disagreeing with what's in that code.

Darwin has female agents, though, and they'll take care of you. Humanity is safe from your outmoded and alien standards of morality. :smallbiggrin:

Wraithy
2007-08-18, 06:05 PM
Let's face it, most girls out there are probably just sadists.

good news for some, might aswell ride the wave *finds mask*

Grey Paladin
2007-08-18, 06:19 PM
HAH! I don't even have an avatar! :smallamused:

back on topic . . .
I got kicked in the balls numerous times in my life, but never by a woman, At one point I had to pass surgery to save my left nut - turns out each and every kick causes irreversible long term damage to both fertility and the potential/health of the children.

People who find the idea of damaging the health and intelligence of children just to spite their father amusing are scum.

FoE
2007-08-18, 06:36 PM
Well, I'm sorry that I said I will never hit a woman unless she tries to seriously injure/kill me or others. I guess that makes me worse than Hitler. :smallmad:

Fax Celestis
2007-08-18, 06:37 PM
Well, I'm sorry that I said I will never hit a woman unless she tries to seriously injure/kill me. I guess that makes me worse than Hitler. :smallmad:

No, it just makes you unfair.

ForzaFiori
2007-08-18, 07:10 PM

So why is it worse? Because it's goddam dishonorable and it's wrong. I don't give a flying **** about gender equality when it comes to violence against women. However justified you may think it is to strike a woman, it's not.

you wanna bet i dont?
if someone hits me first in a malicious manner, I am gonna knock the **** outta them, be they male, female, or otherwise. I believe in EQUALITY. If it is acceptable for me to hit a guy that hits me, then it should be just as acceptable for me to hit a girl that hits me. You are justified to hit anyone who attempts to harm you in anyway, no matter what race, gender, or species.

Ivellios
2007-08-18, 07:26 PM
Seriously? A kicked in the groin thread? Well, I guess this is where I should post this.

I just got back from one of the toughest soccer games I've played yet. They had a midfielder that could launch the ball at like 3 million MPH. One of those shots went about 5 yards and was promptly stopped by our defender's groin. To this day I have yet to see a man in so much pain, rolling on the ground as if he'd been shot. The worst part is that after the ball hit, the guy just retrived the ball and kept on playing as if nothing had happened... which I guess was probably a good idea, but it just seemed cruel at the time.

Cruxador
2007-08-18, 07:37 PM
No, it just makes you unfair.

Hitler was unfair too.:smalltongue:

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 08:20 PM
Well, I'm sorry that I said I will never hit a woman unless she tries to seriously injure/kill me or others. I guess that makes me worse than Hitler. :smallmad:

CRAPONASTICK! Somebody mentioned Nazis! This thread's gone.

Thanks a lot, threadkiller. You're in my bad books now. Well, okay, everyone is automatically in my bad books, but you're getting, like, a mark, or a tally, or something. I need a new system. :smallannoyed:

Aramil Liadon
2007-08-18, 08:36 PM
Effigies? Just stick pins in them as a mark of how much you don't like them.

phoenixineohp
2007-08-18, 08:40 PM
And souls are already being collected by someone else...

daggaz
2007-08-18, 09:13 PM
Wth is all this chivalrous bollocks about it being wrong to hit a woman??

Im not a violent person, I hate fighting, but if a woman goes the full nine yards and lays in after your future children, she had damn well better be prepared for some equal opportunity woman's liberation, served up with a hefty dose of, hey, this is real life now.

The issue of wether or not you even deserved the initial attack is completely moot, as well. If you actually deserved it, then you aren't exactly a nice and fair guy in the first place, and she had better be prepared to finish what she starts. If you didn't deserve it, then she doesn't exactly deserve this so-called "fair treatment," does she? Unless you are truly a "better man," and just turn the other cheek (no pun intended). In that case, have fun getting kicked in the balls and not doing anything about it.

Anyhow, maybe people think Im being abit rough, but I grew up with two sisters (and no dad) and they were mean, nasty scrappers and we used to f-ing FIGHT. It was survival of the fittest, and being a paladin was a great way to ensure your untimely demise. (side note, we are great friends and love eachother and laugh about our violent childhoods now).

Anyhow, if a girl lays into your nads, and LAUGHS about it? Drop this nonsense about punching her in the boob. You need to stand up (if possible) and kick her square in the crotch, as hard as you can without breaking her pelvic bone. The risk to her vitals is FAR less than what she exposed you too, but believe me, she will feel it, and it will be hell and high water before she thinks about kicking a guy down there ever again (unless he really truly deserves it, so now she is back to where she should have stayed in the first place, not doing something like that without a full and just rationale.)

I had a girl who for some reason picked on me in highschool, and i put up with a lot of her s***, but the day she tried (half successfully, always protect your jewels) to kick me down there, I retaliated in full. She cried like she deserved to, and that was the end of her tormenting the boys.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 09:23 PM
And souls are already being collected by someone else...

Yes, Death is still with us in spirit...

Did that make sense to anyone else? Because I'm stumped.

Cyrano
2007-08-18, 09:39 PM
I refuse to hit women just on principle. The principle is I refuse to take action that results in my crap being beaten out of me. I refuse to hit men too. Or dogs. I pretty much feel safe around babies.
As for groinal damage, the REAL question is, do I have a crotch or not? To which the answer is yes.

Lucky
2007-08-18, 09:44 PM
Well, I'm sorry that I said I will never hit a woman unless she tries to seriously injure/kill me or others. I guess that makes me worse than Hitler. :smallmad:No, that's a personal choice. Saying people who are willing to hit women are dishonourable and wrong no matter what anyone else thinks, that's incorrect. No one gave you the moral high-ground, so get off of it. :smallannoyed:

SurlySeraph
2007-08-18, 09:55 PM
In my opinion, hitting a girl is less honorable than hitting a boy - no matter which gender you are - because girls generally know less about physical combat and tolerating pain than boys do. The same amount of force usually hurts a girl more than it would hurt a boy. With that being said, I'm perfectly willing to hit girls back if they hit me. If you hit someone, you forfeit your right to not be hit by that person. I never hit girls who haven't hit me, though - that's just too dishonorable/ unkind for me.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 10:01 PM
In my opinion, hitting a girl is less honorable than hitting a boy - no matter which gender you are - because girls generally know less about physical combat and tolerating pain than boys do. The same amount of force usually hurts a girl more than it would hurt a boy. With that being said, I'm perfectly willing to hit girls back if they hit me. If you hit someone, you forfeit your right to not be hit by that person. I never hit girls who haven't hit me, though - that's just too dishonorable/ unkind for me.

So...you hit men who don't hit you? Because I happen to think that's a very bad thing. So does Mr. Law Man.

phoenixineohp
2007-08-18, 10:07 PM

Hahahahahaha! That's a good one!

And has been proven incorrect. We handle pain better than guys do.

I find the physical combat one suspicious as well.

But as the roller coaster people and our parents tell us... it's just better to keep your hands, arms and legs to yourself and inside the vehicle at all times.:smallwink:

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 10:10 PM
It's technically true that there are more males who train to fight than there are females. Whether through kickboxing, boxing, wrestling, or eastern martial arts, it's a fairly male-dominated endeavor. However, being a guy doesn't make you capable in a fight. Don't assume it does.

phoenixineohp
2007-08-18, 10:12 PM
Just because you don't train in it doesn't mean that you don't understand it or know about it. I think we all get the basics even if we don't have any belts. :smallconfused:

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 10:19 PM
Just because you don't train in it doesn't mean that you don't understand it or know about it. I think we all get the basics even if we don't have any belts. :smallconfused:

Training of any kind, professional or not, is quite necessary. You need experience, or you'll be as useless in a fight as can be. Sure, you may know how to throw a good punch, kick, headlock, whatever. You may know the theory behind blocking, you might even practice. But unless you've had someone come at you with the intent to actually GET you, you're not gonna do well. Ask anyone who's had it happen to them.

Book learning does you as much good in a fight as a book. And I mean, like, a tiny paperback novella-type book. You can't think as fast as you think you can. You need to build up some basic fighting instincts.

Again, ask anyone who's practiced anything where any sort of violence is involved. Even a player of a violent sport will tell you that a rookie's clueless the first time he sees Big Joe coming in for the tackle.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-18, 10:25 PM
So...you hit men who don't hit you? Because I happen to think that's a very bad thing. So does Mr. Law Man.

Only people whom I know personally. And only when badly provoked. And never in a way that's likely to injure them. Just to inform them that they're pissing me off and should stop before I snap.

It's technically true that there are more males who train to fight than there are females. Whether through kickboxing, boxing, wrestling, or eastern martial arts, it's a fairly male-dominated endeavor. However, being a guy doesn't make you capable in a fight. Don't assume it does.

Oh, I know that very, very well. I occasionally picked fights before I knew anything about fighting. That taught me a) more about how to fight and b) that it was a bad idea to fight most of the time. Since then, I did tae kwon do for a couple years, and I've been on my high school's wrestling team for 5 years, so I know enough about fighting to not got mauled.

Yes, but training helps a lot. Girls generally aren't as combat-oriented as boys, though, because
a) Most girls are just naturally less violent than most boys. Boys generally prefer to hurt people physically, girls generally prefer to hurt people mentally and emotionally.
b) Girls usually aren't encouraged to learn how to fight, and usually don't get into many fights when they're little kids.
c) Girls, since they have more common sense than boys, generally get themselves hurt less often and therefore have less experience dealing with pain.
d) Girls don't get called wimps if they react naturally to pain, therefore they don't have to build up a tolerance to pain.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 10:28 PM
d) Girls don't get called wimps if they react naturally to pain, therefore they don't have to build up a tolerance to pain.

*psst* It's INBORN! Women have more natural resistance to pain than men. Might have to do with the childbirth thing.

Dragonrider
2007-08-18, 10:32 PM
:smallamused: Speaking as a (female) black belt in karate, I invite you to try and hit me. Please do. It is true however, that if a woman is mugged, she has one chance to escape. One. A six foot tall man probably has a second chance if that first shot doesn't work out. But me at 5'2" just is physically limited, despite my knowledge.
But actually, I get frustrated in the dojo when I'm teaching because it's hard to get newer students to attack me properly sometimes.

As for women having lower pain tolerance...heh. I'd like to see a man go through childbirth and see afterwards if he still held that opinion. :smallamused:
Edit: simu-ninja'd!

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 10:39 PM
But actually, I get frustrated in the dojo when I'm teaching because it's hard to get newer students to attack me properly sometimes.

If you can, teach them first. I had an instructor who would demonstrate any and every move on the person learning it. Try that with your students. Maybe they will repsect you more. :smallamused:

daggaz
2007-08-18, 10:42 PM
Speaking of one chance to get away... dont waste it on kicking a guy in the nuts, EVER. Unless you land a solid shot, and most guys in a violent situation will naturally guard against this, especially violent guys, its only gonna piss him off. Your best shot is to get in close, thru charm, cowering, whatever bluff you need to use, and bite his nose clean off. This will end a fight with anyone, everytime, no questions asked.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-18, 10:45 PM
^ Oh, that reminds me. Have you ever seen a guy bite someone in a fight? I haven't, with the exceptions of a couple hyper-aggressive nuts in wrestling matches. But girls sometimes threaten to bite people. Why is this?

Oh, and I capitulate. Fine, girls have higher pain tolerance than boys. It's not like I'd know from experience, it's just that the majority of the girls I know seem to have very low pain tolerance - but then, most of the girls I know are spoiled rich girls (this is what I hate about going to a private school), so it's logical that they wouldn't be accustomed to pain.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 10:46 PM
Good point. There are better shots to take. If you know what you're doing, you can go for a number of pressure points (and if you're good...kneecaps). But groins could be guarded.

EDIT: I will bite in a fight. I have a comparatively strong jaw, and I am good at getting to the neck. I did it the last time I was in a fight. It freaked the guy out so much, he stopped. It's effective.

Dragonrider
2007-08-18, 10:49 PM
It hurts a lot if you pinch someone in that flab of skin in their armpit. :smallamused: trust me, if they've grabbed you and you do this, they will let go.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 10:52 PM
It hurts a lot if you pinch someone in that flab of skin in their armpit. :smallamused: trust me, if they've grabbed you and you do this, they will let go.

See? Already you can think of a better alternative.

And thank you for that info. I will remember it.

Cruxador
2007-08-18, 10:53 PM
Hmm.... I don't bite, but I grabbed someone by the throat and broke the skin before (I had long nails then.) Totally freaked him out. Thats probably not the most efficient shot to try for though.

Pyro
2007-08-18, 11:04 PM
Yes, but training helps a lot. Girls generally aren't as combat-oriented as boys, though, because
a) Most girls are just naturally less violent than most boys. Boys generally prefer to hurt people physically, girls generally prefer to hurt people mentally and emotionally.
b) Girls usually aren't encouraged to learn how to fight, and usually don't get into many fights when they're little kids.
c) Girls, since they have more common sense than boys, generally get themselves hurt less often and therefore have less experience dealing with pain.

Meh. Not as true where I live.

a) This may just be me, but if I have to break some one down, I get really condescending. Schools are pretty freaky about fighting, so most kids just verbally assault other.
b) My moms a teacher and she says kindegarten girls can be evil. They like to bite and scratch. She also said the boys can also get pretty bad too, I'm just leveling the field. Plus if I bother my of my female friends too much, they punch/slap me not hard, but still.
c) Well...I have to agree, as a whole, girls don't do as many retarded things as boys
d) Girls can also get pretty competitive and tom boyish. Not as much as boys, but its still there.

Vampire包子
2007-08-18, 11:04 PM
If you can, teach them first. I had an instructor who would demonstrate any and every move on the person learning it. Try that with your students. Maybe they will repsect you more. :smallamused:

Yes, but make sure the legal waivers are signed. Our teacher made sure every student had legally waived the ability to sue anything in case of injury (it stopped short of death, but permanent disabling injuries were covered). It was useful, since the lesson on ducking consisted of swinging swords at people's heads. He considered pain the best teacher- if you got hit once, it was a great motivator to improve enough not to get hit again.

To get us back on topic, despite his skills, he still thought the two most effective self-defense techniques it was possible to know were nutshots and eyepokes (if they are small, I throw throatshots in there too). Between the nuts and the eyes, you will be far more effective than any butterfly kicks, crescent kicks,lotus kicks,or any fancy-schmancy stuff you can think up.
I remember my favorite form he taught us- "Removal of the Jewels". He swore thats what it translated from in Cantonese.
For me, I have forgotten how to do kip-ups, good sweeps, and my combat reflexes/killer instincts have gone down the tubes. But I can still deliver very powerful groin-shots, jab eyes, and aim for the adam's apple like nobody's business!

Vuzzmop
2007-08-18, 11:18 PM
I've been kicked in the nuts by a few idiots before, but I always got them back harder, just not in the groin. I've never been kicked in the nads by a girl before, but I've seen it happen. My advice? Don't go for the groin area when you retaliate, societies double standards mean that it will almost certainly be counted as an unprovoked and violent assault on a harmless female:smallfurious: . On the other hand however, do make sure that anyone (even female) who does that feels the pain for it, nobody ever has the right to laugh at another person's pain, and needs punishment before the next unsuspecting victim is sack-bashed.

Brickwall
2007-08-18, 11:24 PM
I remember my favorite form he taught us- "Removal of the Jewels". He swore thats what it translated from in Cantonese.

I have heard of a similar technique entitled "Monkey steals peaches". It's my favorite name so far.

Gaelbert
2007-08-18, 11:35 PM
:smallfurious: Arghhhh... This just in. My little sister was messing around with my minimzed stuff on the computer, getting out of mine and putting her stuff on when she was supposed to be typing. I accused her of it, she denied, starting calling me names, ran over to me, and kicked out with her leg towards my groin. I grabbed the leg and ran into her, dodging away from the blow. Then she said, "What are you doing? I didn't touch you!" I told her not to do that to a guy, especially when you're arguing. She called me an idiot again and tried it again. I pushed her back and left. I hope to dear lord most people aren't as ignorant or malicious as her...:smallfurious:/vent
@V: I tried it on myself when I read it. I didn't pinch too hard, but it hurts.

Em Blackleaf
2007-08-18, 11:45 PM

I'm now fighting off the urge to try that on someone.

Cruxador
2007-08-18, 11:47 PM
You have to get a good grip and squeeze hard for that, Em. It's not a super reliable move in a fight.

Arameus
2007-08-18, 11:51 PM
The idea that females aren't as naturally inclined towards violence as males is so ridiculous it's almost funny. If Lord of the Flies had been written with all girls instead of boys, it would have only one chapter that would consist of the book's real last chapter where they all go savage and start murdering people over petty differences, except that wouldn't take nearly as much time as needed to be found and rescued so they'd all starve to death after burning the island down.

At my school there are fights pretty much monthly, if not more, but I've seen as many as five fights in a single day, two of which I saw personally. Near as I can tell five of every six were girls fighting over practically anything, or nothing at all.

And as for meanness, two guys can whip each other within an inch of their lives and remain close friends, even forgetting it happened hours later. But when two women cross each other, time can only serve to further embitter them.

And as for Seraph claiming that girls naturally have more common sense, well... Speak for yourself there, buddy. I'd put it at equal.

Edit: Speaking of weak spots, try spearhanding someone right behind the interior edge of their jawbone. CRAZY hurt.

Serpentine
2007-08-18, 11:53 PM
(sorry people, getting in late)

Yeah, that's not offensive. At all. :smallconfused: Girls, his testeagles are up for grabs/stomps ;)

I'm told that a girl getting her ovaries knocked is supposed to be about equivalent. Fortunately for us, it's a lot harder to hit ovaries than testicles (though I understand it's possible during sex).

While know it's highly unlikely that a girl getting got in the groin would be nearly as bad as a shot to the testes (what with the latter being organs and all), I managed to make a girl cry and have to sit down by (mostly) accidently kneeing her in the crotch. It's entirely possible that 'twere square in the ****oris. Had to sign a thing later, something about "in case there's complications later in life". She didn't bug me much after that...

As for boys-hitting-girls, the way I figure it, if you're in a situation where you'd hit a guy, it'd be sexism not to hit the girl. 'Course, if you're in a situation where you'd hit anyone, walking away is the best option regardless.

Cruxador
2007-08-19, 12:22 AM
@Arameus: we usually don't have fights at my school, as up until the upcoming year (which hasn't stated yet) we've been open campus so everyone left during lunch, and therefore the only opportunity to fight is during a ten minute break. nevertheless, we once had a week with a fight every day. All girls. fights between guys almost never result in serious injury or long lasting hard feelings. In fact, some people I'm closest friends with I first met on opposite sides of a fight.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-19, 12:36 AM
The idea that females aren't as naturally inclined towards violence as males is so ridiculous it's almost funny. If Lord of the Flies had been written with all girls instead of boys, it would have only one chapter that would consist of the book's real last chapter where they all go savage and start murdering people over petty differences, except that wouldn't take nearly as much time as needed to be found and rescued so they'd all starve to death after burning the island down.

I imagine it more as them dying off one by one, starting in the first chapter, as they arrange each other's drownings, food poisoning, trip each other while being chased by wild boar, etc., but girls in my experience aren't so directly violent to each other. But then, that's my experience, not yours.

At my school there are fights pretty much monthly, if not more, but I've seen as many as five fights in a single day, two of which I saw personally. Near as I can tell five of every six were girls fighting over practically anything, or nothing at all.

I have noticed that when girls do fight physically, it tends to be over small things. I have no idea why, though - I think it's that girls who are willing to fight physically tend to already be highly aggressive, so little things set them off.

And as for meanness, two guys can whip each other within an inch of their lives and remain close friends, even forgetting it happened hours later. But when two women cross each other, time can only serve to further embitter them.

Absolutely true. That probably says more about human nature than anything else in this discussion so far. I met one of my best friends when I was 8, when he hit me with a cinderblock; I've fought pretty much all of my close friends at one time or another. I don't know how articulately I can put this, but guys don't truly intend to harm each other when they fight. They want to prove themselves superior and make the other person feel pain, but guys normally don't try to destroy their opponent's self-esteem, sanity, or ability to function normally. Girls usually don't try to hurt people they don't like so much as they try to drive them insane. Physically hitting people is usually a lot less damaging in the long run than screwing with their minds.

And as for Seraph claiming that girls naturally have more common sense, well... Speak for yourself there, buddy. I'd put it at equal.

The amount of common sense that guys and girls have is variable, but would girls ever start a show like Jackass?

Edit: Speaking of weak spots, try spearhanding someone right behind the interior edge of their jawbone. CRAZY hurt.

Preliminary tests, consisting of jabbing myself with a pen, indicate that that does in fact hurt like hell. Wow, this thread has a lot of good advice on how to inflict pain. It'll probably come in handy.

Lucky
2007-08-19, 12:41 AM
The amount of common sense that guys and girls have is variable, but would girls ever start a show like Jackass?That really has very little to do with common sense. Sure, it looks like they're a bunch of flipping idiots, but the truth is that they are still talking and walking just fine, walking all the way to the bank with the millions they've made from those movies.

Arameus
2007-08-19, 12:44 AM
In response to the comments about Jackass: Not only are a great many women as stupid or even more so, a good deal of those are wealthy, famous, and widely adored. :smallannoyed:

And don't even think that's all I know about pressure points! Not that I've ever used any of them, or would think to even if the need arose, I can incapacitate pretty much anyone with an average nervous and skeletal system in any number of exciting and interesting ways.

Although I would certainly not recommend trying anything asserted as a pressure point by jabbing yourself with a pen. I can see now why you think girls have more common sense though, assuming you were using yourself as the male benchmark. :smallsigh:

Gaelbert
2007-08-19, 12:47 AM
Paris Hilton?

Brickwall
2007-08-19, 12:52 AM
Good one? If you're in a grapple, try and get under their collarbone and LIFT. It's horrible. Maybe too hard to get to, though.

Logic
2007-08-19, 02:00 AM

I have to argue with this generalist statement. I think girls are just more afraid (or aware) of the consequences than boys are.

^ Oh, that reminds me. Have you ever seen a guy bite someone in a fight? I haven't, with the exceptions of a couple hyper-aggressive nuts in wrestling matches. But girls sometimes threaten to bite people. Why is this?

Funny story, which involves Jewish_Joke.

Someone put JJ in a headlock, and JJ struggled to get out of it for a moment. He then declared his intentions to bite the individual 3 times, everytime recieving an "Oh yeah!" response. JJ bit his arm, and pretty hard. The kid decided that putting JJ in a headlock was a BAD idea after that.

SDF
2007-08-19, 02:14 AM
Funny story, which involves Jewish_Joke.

Someone put JJ in a headlock, and JJ struggled to get out of it for a moment. He then declared his intentions to bite the individual 3 times, everytime reciveng an "Oh yeah!" response. JJ bit his arm, and pretty hard. The kid decided that putting JJ in a headlock was a BAD idea after that.

I got in a pillow fight with my friend once... well that is only half true, we got in a huge wrestling match over who got to use the nice pillow. Anyway we ended up with our shirts off and he bit me in the nipple... then the butt. He got the pillow =v_v;=

AtomicKitKat
2007-08-19, 02:39 AM
It's not a perfect conclusion: the female urethra (the tubing) is 1/3 as big as the male, thus, three times the pain (maybe). Still, it's food for thought.

It's also 1/3 as long. It would be like giving birth, if the uterus was indeed the "stomach" as so many people ignorantly claim.

:smallamused: Speaking as a (female) black belt in karate, I invite you to try and hit me. Please do. It is true however, that if a woman is mugged, she has one chance to escape. One. A six foot tall man probably has a second chance if that first shot doesn't work out. But me at 5'2" just is physically limited, despite my knowledge.

As for women having lower pain tolerance...heh. I'd like to see a man go through childbirth and see afterwards if he still held that opinion. :smallamused:

Bring it.:smallbiggrin: I have absolutely no problem with going through it, if the technology actually comes about.

Oh, and I capitulate. Fine, girls have higher pain tolerance than boys. It's not like I'd know from experience, it's just that the majority of the girls I know seem to have very low pain tolerance - but then, most of the girls I know are spoiled rich girls (this is what I hate about going to a private school), so it's logical that they wouldn't be accustomed to pain.

I can and do bite in fights. Might have something to do with me usually being the less fit party. May also have to do with the fact that these gnashers can and have broken pig legs.

As far as cramping goes, I have days where I literally have to roll myself out of bed in order to get anything done. Too many years of bending myself in odd angles has left me with some fairly sore joints.

As far as my description of the pain being "inadequate", it's just your opinion. My own experience of it is primarily one of having my gut tied into knots while gasping for air. And that's only if they make contact with the bone.

I guess for a female "equivalent", breast punching is stupid. I've lost track of the number of times I would be talking to someone in a queue back in school, then spread my arms out to emphasise a point, and smack a girl(usually an unattractive one at that.:smallyuk:) square in the breasts. You want to sterilise her in the same manner? Aim for the kidneys. If I remember that image from my textbook correctly, the tube from a woman's left ovary is wrapped around the tube from the left kidney.

bosssmiley
2007-08-19, 11:51 AM
Someone put JJ in a headlock, and JJ struggled to get out of it for a moment. He then declared his intentions to bite the individual 3 times, everytime recieving an "Oh yeah!" response. JJ bit his arm, and pretty hard. The kid decided that putting JJ in a headlock was a BAD idea after that.

...and that's the true story of how D'anna Biers got his 1337 Hebrew Powahz!!! He was bitten by a radioactive Jewish_Joke during a fight over the last catmuffin left on the plate. :smallwink:

Sorry Face, but I never got that memo. Someone (anyone) swings at me, they've just declared their willingness for me to hit them back. That's how it goes. Keep your hands to yourself otherwise.

Arameus
2007-08-19, 01:14 PM
I'm sick of the claims that birthing proves that females have a higher pain tolerance. Really, what are they gonna do once they start? Just hold it in indefinitely? Even if the pain is 10 times more than what they can actually tolerate, it isn't as though it affects the process. And the discussion of kidney stones isn't really valid because the stones themselves are incongruous; they could be any shape or size, making a strictly male-female comparison invalid. I've seen one the exact shape of Antarctica in a textbook, and I bet that spike on it hurt rather ferociously, much more so than one of greater size but very round structure.

We need 150 men and 150 women to volunteer to see how long they can hold on to a burning stick. That'd do 'er.

Brickwall
2007-08-19, 01:38 PM
I believe that the "higher pain tolerance" deal was tested in a manner similar (though perhaps more humane) to the one you suggested, Arameus, not just by going ahead and saying "they shove babies through their pelvis, they must be stronger than GODS". Scientific people just don't think like that. :smallwink:

Arameus
2007-08-19, 01:54 PM
Yeah, smirk at me like I'm some lower brainform. :smallannoyed:

Scientific minds think like that, yes, but that's what, one in twenty people? And how many of those actually test this? This is an Internet forum, not a think tank.

I agree, grabbing a burning stick is probably not the best way to do it. Electroshock would be better, just off the top of my head. But it certainly would be more fun, and we could put it on TV and make a ton off of advertising.

Hannes
2007-08-19, 02:11 PM
Well... Being the kid who was picked on all the time, I have received weird reflexes... Only time you can get a groin shot on me is when I'm sleeping OR you throw something at my back and I turn around.

Brickwall
2007-08-19, 02:49 PM
Yeah, smirk at me like I'm some lower brainform. :smallannoyed:

No, that's a totally different smirk. It can't be represented with board smilies.

Hannes just reminded me of an awesome comic. "Next time, aim higher, and if they suddenly turn around, abort."

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-19, 03:25 PM
Hmmm...I don't think society likes me much from the sound of it. Most of the guys here seem to, and even some of the girls, but society? Nah.

See, I think it's acceptable to defend yourself from a girl, much like someone pointed out at the beginning of this thread. If they have to remind you they're a lady, chances are they aren't. However, understand that when I say defense, I mean a legal defense. You are legally allowed to use only as much force as the criminal uses. That doesn't mean trade blow for blow in the exact same spots, but if they come at you with a punch or kick, you can use anything up to weapons. If they come at you with a lethal weapon, you are legally allowed to kill them. (Keep in mind I'm from America...so laws may be different elsewhere.) This isn't to say you necessarily have to use my force. My 2nd degree black belt was earned throughout years of "Only as much force as they make necessary" being drilled into my head repeatedly.

Also, while it won't hurt long-term the same as it will on guys, in terms of reaction, girls are the same. If you're in an actual fight, the pain won't really matter much anyway because of the adrenaline. However, the natural human body's response is to bring the knees together, hips back, hands down, and face forward. It opens them up for a huge number of techniques. (BTW, I'm in Kempo, which has a small - Read: Huge - reputation for fighting dirty...but we are training for street self-defense here, so give us a break.)

Dragonrider
2007-08-19, 07:47 PM
:smalltongue: If someone attacked me, I don't know what would come out of my hands, but I know that my training would give me some kind of reflexive counterattack before I ran.

(and ultimitely, if you can get away, that IS the best defense :smallwink:)

yeah, I think that gender shouldn't rule your reaction. Theoretically. I think it's the wimpiest reaction in the world for a girl to squeal and fall over when you even take a step towards her...the fact that women are supposed to usually be the victim doesn't give us the right to take advantage of society's conventions and complain if someone defends themselves against us. :smallannoyed:

Aramil Liadon
2007-08-19, 08:07 PM
Can I get a signed copy of that? For... legal reasons... you know.

phoenixineohp
2007-08-19, 08:41 PM
As for the good shots in dangerous situations, I was taught in preschool to drag kick the shins. Either up or down works, though if you are wearing running shoes and he's in shorts, it can tear open his leg. And I gained a belt level and found it useless. What helped was learning how to out run them. The self defense I've been taught in school has been useless too. From what I've seen, nature will run the course.

And yes I've said, girls fight 'dirty'. They won't start socking each other, they pull hair, bite and claw like furry.

A pair of male friends I had one day realized they hadn't fought for a while. So they both jumped up and went at it for about a minute. When they were both exhausted they shook hands and went off for a drink together. My best friend, a female, and I sat there in dumbfounded shock watching. It's totally foreign to us. And I do like that guys can get everything out and then let it all be cool. Girls just don't do that and I wish they could sometimes.

Cruxador
2007-08-19, 08:52 PM
Heh. I've got in that sort of fight before. It's even more fun when you in a place like my house or the house of one of my friends, where there are swords on the walls. you can just grab some of the blunt ones and have at each other. you have to be up for it though. Some of the Greatswords can seriously hurt someone if it hits the side of the knee, and it could probably kill someone to take a hard blow to the neck.

Serpentine
2007-08-19, 10:17 PM
Hmm. I know it isn't the right sort of fighting, but I haven't had a really good wrestle for years... I used to do it with dad when I was little (I think he may have accidently punched me once and either put my tooth out or made it wobble... that was cool), and with a couple of friends since. There's tickle-battles, but they don't count.

Vuzzmop
2007-08-19, 11:03 PM

Thanks for this, it almost makes it seem like there is still hope for equality, rather than man hating amazonism. I also see no point in not fighting back, except foe the fact that if they are hurt, the male is the one who's going to prison, even if it was provoked. I'm not saying it should be like that, but the law of almost all democratic countries seems to turn a blind eye to female assaults on men.

the mysterian
2007-08-19, 11:14 PM
being kicked in the sack. that stuff is infuriating. sure its effective but having a bruise down there is a $#!%$, but i suppose it cant be helped, its an advantage people might as well take advantage of it.

skreweded
2007-08-20, 02:27 AM
In general, women do not understand why it hurts so bad. Being hit there doesnt hurt us for the same reasons it hurts them when thier breasts are hurt. Essentially (I say essentially because I have not had physical contact with boobies) they are sacks of fat, from what I have heard. The compression causes pain. Owch, I can see that, and agree, it probably hurts like hell. When they don't get it, I explain in detail:

Imagine you have a part of your body CRUSHED and then have all the fluids in said part rush into another part of your body. You have pain from the crushing blow on your weak body part, and all of the fluids in it are causing pain in whatever part they flowed into. Now imagine that, but with increased pain, because it is in an area of the body with alot of nerves.

Ow.

Maerdred
2007-08-20, 11:53 AM
ok... So here's my beef.

some girls claim that getting hit in the breast is just as bad...

Well I'll tell you what, getting hit hurts. getting hit in the breast hurts. I am a large man and I have experience.

Getting hit in the breast has never made anyone fall to the ground instantly and curl up into a ball with the strong urge to puke.

Yes. getting hit in the testicles hurts enough to make you puke. There. I said it.

Arameus
2007-08-20, 04:30 PM
Hmm. I know it isn't the right sort of fighting, but I haven't had a really good wrestle for years... I used to do it with dad when I was little (I think he may have accidently punched me once and either put my tooth out or made it wobble... that was cool), and with a couple of friends since. There's tickle-battles, but they don't count.

Well, no one really wants to wrestle a huge snake person, except perhaps tickle-battling. I've only had to slice my way out of a creature's gullet once, and I'm not going to have to do it again.

Truly, though, I've said it before and I'll say it again: it isn't that females don't understand taht it hurts so badly, it's that they do. It's a win button. Get miffed? Just kick their nuts. It's essentially Plan C, right below 'shut up' and 'shoulder punch.'

AtomicKitKat
2007-08-20, 10:26 PM
Truly, though, I've said it before and I'll say it again: it isn't that females don't understand taht it hurts so badly, it's that they do. It's a win button. Get miffed? Just kick their nuts. It's essentially Plan C, right below 'shut up' and 'shoulder punch.'

Really? Because it seems to me that it comes up as Contingency Plan A, right after "Second Slap gets caught".

DreadArchon
2007-08-20, 11:35 PM
You should never hit a woman.

A jump kick is fine though.

MountainKing
2007-08-21, 09:58 AM

All I have to say is that in high school, I was walking to my car when some idiot with way too much impatience tagged me with his truck on his way out of the parking lot at about... I dunno, 15 MPH. Doesn't sound like much, does it? Well, it hurt, a lot. A lot a lot a lot. And it continued to hurt for about a week.

I dunno if childbirth is in the same ballpark as getting hit by a full size pickup, but damnit, I tried.

EDIT: Also, if a kick to the groin actually sunders the testes, a man could die from it... so frankly, I think that any female who feels that it's cool to just randomly kick a guy in the pills because she "thinks he's so dumb" simply deserves a smart blow to the temple.

InsertNameHere
2007-08-21, 04:10 PM
It's funny, because groin-kicking is very popular at my school. I have never been attacked in that fashion, however. Yay!

MrEdwardNigma
2007-08-21, 04:18 PM
So, the really important question when you get kicked in the groin is usually: What did you do to deserve it?
See, as soon as you know that, you can make sure you never do that again...

Stijl
2007-08-21, 04:30 PM
I'm well above average height (and not to fool myself, width as well), so I make a large yet intimidating target in general. That being said, it takes a lot to really set me off in a fight. Generally I'll settle with holding someone off until they think better of the whole thing (two exceptions to that in my life), but if anyone ever went for my groin intentionally, I'd probably do whatever it takes to lay them out cold. Call it an unspoken rule of "You go for my groin, I go for the nearest wieldable blunt object."

Seffbasilisk
2007-08-21, 04:46 PM
I've taken a good number of blows in my life, from the knife slash that opened up my left arm from wrist to elbow (treated with salt, hydrogen peroxide, and tied up with an old t-shirt), to having hockey sticks broken on my shoulders/back.

Now I'd say about 99% of the time I simply use the formula of P=2A with P being pain and A being anger, but I've taken a solid nut-shot and dropped to the floor unable to move for about fifteen to twenty minutes solid.

To let you understand my pain tolerance, I've fought three guys twice my size, and gone to a party afterwards feeling practically no worse for wear. As much as I may not prefer it, Con is my primary stat. So when I can be dropped by a nut-shot, it gives you a feel for the horror of it.

The girl who did it, did it because I had beaten her in a fencing match, and we'd been arguing before the match. Once I regained enough control to force the pain down, I twisted her arm behind her back and told her that if she tried it again, next time I would break her arm.

I too subscribe to the sexist belief you don't strike females, but once someone attacks me in such a vicious manner, they no longer qualify as female in my mind.

(as for the soccer thing, I played for 12 years, and a defender who could lift the ball the length of the feild with ease once sent one into my jewels from about three feet away. Ref kept telling me I had to take a knee to be swapped out, but I kept stubbornly refusing to let myself stay down, so I kept bobbing down to a knee and popping back up for a few minutes before the ref finally blew his whistle and swapped me out.)

Brickwall
2007-08-21, 06:36 PM
The girl who did it, did it because I had beaten her in a fencing match, and we'd been arguing before the match. Once I regained enough control to force the pain down, I twisted her arm behind her back and told her that if she tried it again, next time I would break her arm.

Next time I make myself cookies, I shall eat one in your name. Beating someone in a fencing match, then coming back to get them after they used a dirty trick? You're like an action hero. :smallcool:

Of course, the perfect finisher would be to use the leverage to throw her over your back and down to the floor, but that's just showmanship. Not necessary, really.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-08-21, 08:25 PM

That is potentially the most immature and moronic reason for justifying a low blow I have ever heard.

Tor the Fallen
2007-08-22, 01:05 AM
I go to punk and metal shows just so I can punch fat chicks in their fat tits. Way satisfying.

Brickwall
2007-08-22, 11:25 AM
I go to punk and metal shows just so I can punch fat chicks in their fat tits. Way satisfying.

I think there are other forums where people discuss depraved fetishes such as yours. This is not one for such things. Trust me, nobody here wants to hear that kinda stuff from anybody.

Plus, given the forum's general overweight population, you're making more enemies than friends like that.

And I know it's tempting to have everyone on the forum hate you, but it gets boring after a very short time. Trust me. Nobody here is original when it comes to insults and put-downs. Well, except me, but I'm just awesome. :smallcool:

You may all continue your discussion of crushing scrotums.

SurlySeraph
2007-08-22, 01:51 PM
^ There was a guy at my school who got his slammed in a door. On a dare. No permanent damage, but he couldn't stand up for 20 minutes and skipped his next class. See why I keep saying girls have more common sense than boys?

Scatman
2007-08-22, 02:17 PM
Yes, alot.About 6 times ever year...Im pretty much to blame every time.

Dib
2007-08-22, 03:09 PM
Believe me, kicking, not the worst...

Falling on a solid-metal pole or branch, not the worst...

football or other device, not the worst...

Grabbin and squeezin really tightly, possibly the worst...

Though I never had em twisted... so here's hoping...

Jack Squat
2007-08-22, 07:32 PM
I can say I've never been hit in that area. Close often, and always on accident. I can't say I've ever done anything to warrant a kick there, nor have I been around people who do it just 'cause.

I must be a lucky s.o.b.

AtomicKitKat
2007-08-23, 12:43 AM
I think there are other forums where people discuss depraved fetishes such as yours. This is not one for such things. Trust me, nobody here wants to hear that kinda stuff from anybody.

Plus, given the forum's general overweight population, you're making more enemies than friends like that.

And I know it's tempting to have everyone on the forum hate you, but it gets boring after a very short time. Trust me. Nobody here is original when it comes to insults and put-downs. Well, except me, but I'm just awesome. :smallcool:

You may all continue your discussion of crushing scrotums.

Hey now, it's all muscle! Okay, most. Alright, some. A bit of it? Most of it's bone.:smallbiggrin:

Did you just call most of the people here tubbos?:smalltongue:

Brickwall
2007-08-23, 11:59 AM
Hey now, it's all muscle! Okay, most. Alright, some. A bit of it? Most of it's bone.:smallbiggrin:

Did you just call most of the people here tubbos?:smalltongue:

Yes. Yes I did. Despite the fact that most of the pictures here would be evidence to otherwise.

But there are overwieght people here who can handily virtually kick Tor's virtual ass. Well, they're too jolly to, but...:smalltongue:

Still, staying on the broad topic of unfair double standards, one's treatment of an overweight female shouldn't be different than one's treatment of an overweight male. You don't go around punching moobs, do you (if you do, EEW)? No, so don't punch obese women's mammaries.

Arameus
2007-08-23, 03:39 PM
I roast and eat fat people of both genders, so I'm still a good person, right? :smallwink:

And I don't think 'the broad topic of unfair double standards' is even the subject, so it makes little sense to take the subject back that way in the interest of being on topic.

Edit: The thread title is a parody of that eighties song, right? Been wondering that for a while now.

Brickwall
2007-08-23, 03:54 PM
I roast and eat fat people of both genders, so I'm still a good person, right? :smallwink:

And I don't think 'the broad topic of unfair double standards' is even the subject, so it makes little sense to take the subject back that way in the interest of being on topic.

Edit: The thread title is a parody of that eighties song, right? Been wondering that for a while now.

Hey, groin-kick-allowing is an unfair double standard. It's on-topic. Ish.

Gitman00
2007-08-23, 03:54 PM
That is potentially the most immature and moronic reason for justifying a low blow I have ever heard.

Not quite sure I get what you're saying. Are you agreeing with Seffbasilisk that the girl had delivered a low blow, or condemning his arm-twisting response? :smallconfused:

Logic
2007-08-23, 04:02 PM

"Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, darlin', you give love, a bad name."

As originally performed by Bon Jovi

Back on topic: Unfortunately, there are more than just the groin-kick double standard in modern western society. Most of them go into either politics or briefly into religion at one point, so I cannot mention any of the ones I am thinking of at the moment.

Leper_Kahn
2007-08-23, 05:43 PM
"You go for my groin, I go for the nearest wieldable blunt object."

This is my new favorite saying. It's going in my sig if you don't mind.

Also on topic now:
This whole thread has got me wondering something. I'm wondering if the pain of a crotch hit is some sort of natural reaction to protecting the ability to procreate. I mean there are so many instances mentioned before in this thread of strong guys being floored by something as simple as a kick. Anyone agree that maybe a bad crotch hit is always just enough pain to floor the guy who got hit? Possibly a evolutionary trick to protect the genetic information carried in you. I mean the reason sex feels good is to encourage passing on genetic information, right?

FoE
2007-08-23, 09:59 PM
In this case, a nutshot was justified.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBgVmx4VVR4&NR=1

AtomicKitKat
2007-08-24, 12:17 AM
Not quite sure I get what you're saying. Are you agreeing with Seffbasilisk that the girl had delivered a low blow, or condemning his arm-twisting response? :smallconfused:

I think he means that the girl kicking him in the groin after losing and a bad row is selfish and immature. It's true too. Sore loser+grudge-holding.

Gaelbert
2007-08-24, 11:34 AM
This is my new favorite saying. It's going in my sig if you don't mind.

Also on topic now:
This whole thread has got me wondering something. I'm wondering if the pain of a crotch hit is some sort of natural reaction to protecting the ability to procreate. I mean there are so many instances mentioned before in this thread of strong guys being floored by something as simple as a kick. Anyone agree that maybe a bad crotch hit is always just enough pain to floor the guy who got hit? Possibly a evolutionary trick to protect the genetic information carried in you. I mean the reason sex feels good is to encourage passing on genetic information, right?

That's the way I always think of it. If nobody reproduces, then the human race dies out. A couple incentives to keep the human race alive would be a good way to get the race to flourish.

Ivellios
2007-08-25, 06:12 PM
And I do like that guys can get everything out and then let it all be cool. Girls just don't do that and I wish they could sometimes.

Yeah... I'd like to know how that works.

Throughout my life I've never really held a grudge against anyone, regardless of what they did. I can stay mad at someone for maybe a day or two, and then I just forget about what happened completely. It's like I'm mentally incapable of holding a grudge, even when remembering what someone did to me would be in my best interest.

I understand girls can hold grudges over insignificant things for a lifetime.
...How do they manage to do that? Is there a part of the female brain set aside just to remember to be mad at people?

Midnight Son
2007-08-25, 07:06 PM
...How do they manage to do that? Is there a part of the female brain set aside just to remember to be mad at people?It's been bred into them by eons of having to deal with men.:smallbiggrin:

Brickwall
2007-08-25, 07:22 PM
...How do they manage to do that? Is there a part of the female brain set aside just to remember to be mad at people?

Actually, the female brain is geared toward detail, not big-picture. So they remember little things, like that Sharon said their shoes didn't match 20 years ago. Basically: females are biologically petty. Women who have studied the subject of gender differences agree.

Of course, I'm putting a negative spin on a relatively neutral fact. Detail memory isn't necessarily evil. Women just seem to always use it for that. Hmmm... :smallamused:

Maxi77
2013-10-14, 11:56 AM
Wow!
I really feel sorry for those guys with a low to normal pain threshold, but there some of us born with what I call the curse of a very high pain threshold, a condition that nearly killed for my inability to experience the alarm bell of pain properly,an almost burst appendix, and still today live in fear of not having a proper alarm bell.
Many years ago as teenagers the stupid horseplay included low blows, those of us with the high and very high genetic high pain threshold conditions never really suffered this injury as the others, even after severe blows in Rugby, or a hard high Impact with a high speed hockey ball hitting right there, in those days there was no protection,I believe we were stronger and less fragile than the new generation also later in life I noticed I was not the only freak , with this condition there are many men out there with varying degrees of high pain threshold.
In my time we were never tought to hit a woman, it was a shame and society would outcast you.Our society today is in a bit of a free for all certain values we were tought by our parents today are somehow dissolved .
As I said I never believed I could hit anyone leave alone a woman.
However and I still regret this to tis day one terrible day coming out of a night club 2 athletic young ladies stared to attack my girlfriend, I pushed one away but the other kicked me in the groin, my reaction was, how could she do that,it was sore but not debilitating so I kicked her back right up there, she was out like a light, me and my girlfriend ran away before further trouble came.I still feel very sorry I did this and live with it to this day.
Women are extremely fragile down there and in many other places,of course there are those with a high pain threshold that like some of us can overcome these events.
But these events are best considered as shameful and in bad taste whatever the outcome.Violent acts on women as on men are deplorable.
I can understand a girl defending from a Rapist, please go out all guns firing, and beware of those with high pain thresholds,unfortunately these monsters of society are learning how to defend themselves, I won't go into this as some stories are inhumane and despicable.
As regards the issued raised that women are superior because they have no testicles, I find this ridiculous and for many reasons that I won't go into here either.

We need to respect one another and believe in making a better world for our children, there are too many movies, games with violence, violence is everywhere and it breaths and creates more violence
Who are these sociopaths , serial killers and rapists, they are the result of our society today,psychological traumas in childhood or teen years,broken families where parents are fighting, alcohol and drug abuse just to add.
It is a sad scenario, we need as men and women, boys and girls to grow and work together for a better world.

Brother Oni
2013-10-14, 12:04 PM
Is 6 years, 1 month and 18 days a new record for thread necromancy?

Giggling Ghast
2013-10-14, 12:15 PM
What stinks so bad? And where did all these flies come from?