PDA

View Full Version : How could they miss this?!

Spacehamster
2017-11-12, 07:04 AM
So anyone else using spell card packs for the different classes? I bought them for all classes when 5e came out and think they are awesome, but one thing baffled me: they forgot to put a "c" symbol for concentration on some of the classes!

Anyone know if there is any reprints of these that actually have the "c" on all concentration spells?

Millstone85
2017-11-12, 11:56 AM
And there I was wondering again if it was time to look for those. :smallsigh:

On a related note, do you have to buy them by classes or are there other packages?

Spacehamster
2017-11-12, 12:11 PM
And there I was wondering again if it was time to look for those. :smallsigh:

On a related note, do you have to buy them by classes or are there other packages?

I bought them by class when they came out, dun remember which one that were lacking the concentration symbol but know cleric were one of those lacking it at least.

DarkKnightJin
2017-11-13, 03:36 AM
I bought them by class when they came out, dun remember which one that were lacking the concentration symbol but know cleric were one of those lacking it at least.

I picked up a set of Cleric Spell Cards, and mine have the C for Concentration spells on the cards.
Might have been a first print thing that tjey fixed on subsequent printings.

Spacehamster
2017-11-13, 05:47 AM
I picked up a set of Cleric Spell Cards, and mine have the C for Concentration spells on the cards.
Might have been a first print thing that tjey fixed on subsequent printings.

Good that they got fixed, might buy them again or might just use a markers pen to put a c on the conc spells

Zanthy1
2017-11-13, 06:08 AM
Good that they got fixed, might buy them again or might just use a markers pen to put a c on the conc spells

Using the marker would be significantly cheaper and practical.

Eunostus
2017-11-13, 06:23 AM
Additionally, the spiritual weapon spell has a C on it, even though it's not a concentration spell. Makes quite a difference!

Incorrect
2017-11-13, 06:43 AM
You could ask for a replacement?
After all they sold you a product with an error

Spacehamster
2017-11-13, 07:28 AM
You could ask for a replacement?
After all they sold you a product with an error

It's years ago when 5e just had came out so doubt that, but can easily put a c with a marking pen on the concentration spells so no biggie really. :)

RSP
2017-11-13, 12:35 PM
Pretty sure they announced they were re-doing the spell cards about a year ago, updated with archetype spells added in (a common complaint with the first set that came out a couple years ago), though I don't know if that actually came to fruition yet.

DarkKnightJin
2017-11-13, 04:53 PM
Pretty sure they announced they were re-doing the spell cards about a year ago, updated with archetype spells added in (a common complaint with the first set that came out a couple years ago), though I don't know if that actually came to fruition yet.

My Cleric Cards have cards for the Domain Spells of all the PHB and Arcana domains. Sadly, I'm playing a Death Cleric, which has no domain support in that area..
And with Forge and Grave coming soon, they might release a 'booster pack' to expand your collection.