PDA

View Full Version : Computer Destiny 2 Clan

LoyalPaladin
2017-11-17, 11:50 AM
Howdy, all!

I'm probably a little late to the punch here, but is anyone still looking for a Destiny 2 clan for PC? I've got a small, but decently active clan that could always use some good players to help complete raids, nightfalls, and hit that weekly EXP cap. If you're interested, shoots a request to Fireteam Sigma 7 (https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2802650) over on Bungie.net and either Snowbluff or I will approve you!

-LP

Snowbluff
2017-11-17, 12:01 PM
“Remember, it’s not my fault if we’re both screaming.”

I am Snowbluff and I support this message.

Psyren
2017-11-17, 02:24 PM
I think Jackal started one too (over in the main Destiny thread) so if you're interested in a unified Playground clan I would reach out to him.

(I myself am in a clan with my IRL friends and not looking to transition at this time.)

LoyalPaladin
2017-11-17, 02:35 PM
I think Jackal started one too (over in the main Destiny thread) so if you're interested in a unified Playground clan I would reach out to him.

(I myself am in a clan with my IRL friends and not looking to transition at this time.)
Our clan is comprised of a little bit of everything. Some GitP friends, some IRL friends, some people I'm still not sure I know... It's a good mix. In the event you ever do need a clan, shoot a join request and I'd be happy to have you. I'm hoping for the clan to be big enough that we'd always have people around to play with. I'm not sure I've ever played alone at this point...