PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder The druid's tool (yes, it's HUGE)

Trim
2017-11-18, 04:17 AM
Good morning, ladies, gentlemen, creatures from the infinite beyond!

tl;dr: My druid player made a monster tool to manage wildshape, wildshape stats and abilities, levels etc etc. Look at his glorious tool. Marvel at it. Link below.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u1IKV4ia_NE9tKdXz0gttX3NCz2Tl2gEaKeXeUi65_M/edit?usp=sharing

As some of you may know, prior to being utterly swamped by life recently (whole 'nother story), I was planning and preparing for a new campaign... And for this campaign, one of my players wanted to be... A druid.

So when he came to me asking to help find a list of all the possible animals for wildshape, of course, as a good GM, I agreed... And we both promptly sprang on to that mightiest of resources, the internet! Alas, much to our disappointment, the mighty internet did not hold all the answers. For though there were many lists of OP wild shapes, and which ones are best for what, nowhere could we find a haflway decent list of all of the options... For shame!

So instead, we decided to make our own (or more accurately, he decided enough was enough, the world needed a list!). As often happens with such things, what started as a simple list, exploded, and is now a full-blown wildshape selector/stat calculator/semi-character sheet (of the changed bits only, mind) that auto adjusts for level, known creatures, creature abilities, descriptions and sources.

Yeah, some people still do go the extra mile! (or three, in this case).

So without further ado, obtain your own copy of his druid's magnificent tool from the link above, and please give feedback! Questions and suggestions are also welcome.

Consider yourselves warned - once you've played with his tool, you'll never want a druid without!

Spectacularly yours,
Trim

P.S. If this is not the right place for this particular thread, please tell me post-haste so I might request it be moved to the proper message box! A tool should never be put in the wrong box.

(edit: I figured out how to add the little fancy tag thing)

the_david
2017-11-18, 06:54 AM
I corrected the link for you. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u1IKV4ia_NE9tKdXz0gttX3NCz2Tl2gEaKeXeUi65_M/edit?usp=sharing)