PDA

View Full Version : shooter

psychoduck14
2007-08-19, 01:39 AM
I know the movie has been out awhile but I just watched it and despite what I thought it would be, just another "shooter"(no pun intended], it was really good. That is to say, I liked it lots.

Jack Squat
2007-08-19, 08:12 AM
I really liked it as well. From the previews I figured it'd be sorta like the Bourne series but not as good. I can't say I was wrong; but it was a lot better than I had thought it would be.

Arameus
2007-08-19, 01:39 PM
This was one of the poorest movies I've seen in years. It was so shallow that the only time you can't predict what's coming is when the next plot step is pulled out of their ass, which happens often. The movie consists of shameless propaganda wrapped up in mindless killing and a groan-worthy premise that insults viewers with IQ 90 or greater. This is another one of Antoine Fuqua's brain dumps, making use of his piss-poor directing skills to thinly veil whatever radical prejudice he's selected this week for the purpose of poisoning simple folk. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was Oliver Stone behind the camera.

<Too weak to be worthwhile.> <No, thank you.>