PDA

View Full Version : Evil party setup?

Spacehamster
2017-11-21, 01:08 PM
What classes would you use in a typical evil 4 man party? Just play any toon in an evil way or make arcetypically evil classes?
My evil dream team:

fallen asimar Blackguard maxed CHA and STR and leadership feat using sword and board, the group leader.

Rock gnome Necromancer focusing on control and minions, warcaster feat and rest into INT and CON/DEX.

High elven assassin with some utility cantrip, the usual, maxing DEX, crossbow expert, alert, mobile feats, expertise in Stealth, deception, investigation and perception.

Hill dwarf death cleric: warcaster, heavily armored, rest into WIS and CON, focusing on some healing for the party but mainly necromancy and double tapping with cantrips.

So how would you like your evil party? :)

Callin
2017-11-21, 02:40 PM
Our current evil party.

Human Veg Paladin
Human Tempest Cleric
Dromite Mystic
Teifling Warlock
Elf Moon Druid
Half Elf Assassin Rogue

For some reason my group cant play good parties.... they always fail

Naanomi
2017-11-21, 03:09 PM
Most iconic evil parties need...

~A fallen character (Fallen Aasimar Oathbreaker Paladin?)
~A follower of an evil thing (Evil Cleric, or Fiend Warlock?)
~A self-serving character (A rogue of some type, or mercenary of a variety of classes?)
~A practitioner of dark magic (A summoner/necromancer wizard, or appropriate Warlock?)

Spacehamster
2017-11-21, 04:48 PM
Most iconic evil parties need...

~A fallen character (Fallen Aasimar Oathbreaker Paladin?)
~A follower of an evil thing (Evil Cleric, or Fiend Warlock?)
~A self-serving character (A rogue of some type, or mercenary of a variety of classes?)
~A practitioner of dark magic (A summoner/necromancer wizard, or appropriate Warlock?)

Aye those are standard, a bloodthirsty maniacal cannibal zealot barbarian following some dark war god would be nice too. :)

Joe dirt
2017-11-21, 05:04 PM
my team would be a team all with a common goal or followers of the same evil cult... otherwise they could end up killing each other. i would like to see them also have a common strategy, say a group that all have at least a 2 level dip into warlock with each having the devil sight invocation, and possibly the mask of the many invocation and at least 1 in the group goes to 3rd level so they can cast darkness...

imagine the terror when several large shadows of darkness comes into town and starts a mass murder spree. then when someone in the town manages to cast light or dispel the darkness, using their mask of the many to incriminate the towns elders of the city next door and frame them with the crime... did u just start a war?