PDA

View Full Version : Drifter Vestige? [Silverclawshift campaign]

Bad Wolf
2017-11-23, 03:41 AM
I remember someone saying the drifter became a vestige. Is that true?

Calen
2017-11-24, 12:27 PM
Homebrewed in their setting.

Bad Wolf
2017-12-04, 06:29 PM
Homebrewed in their setting.

Any chance you know where that post is?

Calen
2017-12-04, 07:30 PM
We've become vestiges. Full blown contactable vestiges. We're working on them as homebrew vestiges currently, and the paladin is probably done and ready to play with. Me and the bard still need to be finished though. What's cool is that the DM is going to gladly let us use those vestiges anytime we play binders, so as tragic of an ending as it is, it's still also fairly cool.

That is all I am basing my reply off of. I don't ever recall seeing a writeup of the vestige themselves, which is a shame since I would like to see them too.

The Random NPC
2017-12-04, 10:38 PM
Here you go. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=3479380&postcount=392)

Bad Wolf
2017-12-04, 10:46 PM
I meant The Drifter, from the 'Crystal Cantrips' campaign log. That's a different thing.

The Random NPC
2017-12-04, 10:57 PM
Ah. My bad. As far as I know, the Drifter has never been posted.

Bad Wolf
2017-12-05, 03:46 AM
Ah. My bad. As far as I know, the Drifter has never been posted.

Right. I have vague memories of someone discussing that it did happen though, and that the Changeling was involved.

Nevermind, found it.

"ALSO: Of note to anyone who might be interested in psuedo-epilogues from the Crystal Cantrips campaign. It came up in conversation at our last session that the DM had another epliogue planned for the Dragonborn couple. He was going to have the Dragonborn come home to find the former-changeling tearfully creating a seal and summoning the Drifter as a vestige.

He was going to have to talk her out of it, or watch her bind the Drifter as a vestige and jump through a portal to a new world (where he may or may not chase her).

But after watching me get away, the DM was feeling generous and gave them "Happily Ever After" as an official ending"