PDA

View Full Version : Hierarchial Woes

PhoenixRising
2007-08-19, 12:52 PM
This is something of a silly question, but why are bugbears considered high-ranking forum people? I'm only curious, because they don't seem to possess:
A) Any great Strength
B) Any great Leadership abilities

They have a cool alliteration, but so would "Pandas in the Playground" or "Parsley in the Playground" and Pandas are like monochromatic Bugbears which would be immensely cool. Pandas in armor ftw! (Yes, I am aware of the ravages of the phenomenon known as 1337speak.)

This is a kind of pointless question, but I was curious.

Icewalker
2007-08-19, 01:07 PM
Well, for one thing this should be in the board issues section, instead of the OOTS section.

That is an interesting point though.

Tirian
2007-08-19, 01:28 PM
I think that the progression is one of size rather than intellect or majesty. You know, becoming more giant-like.

VanBuren
2007-08-20, 05:36 PM
But Pandas have an incredible knack of making it exceedingly difficult to keep them from going extinct. They should be like, the first level.

PlasticSoldier
2007-08-20, 06:12 PM
But Pandas have an incredible knack of making it exceedingly difficult to keep them from going extinct. They should be like, the first level.

Totally to paraphrase Dib from Invader Zim "That's my point panda humanity seems like it wants to get exterminated!"

GSFB
2007-08-20, 07:47 PM
I have nothing to add... I just haven't posted in a while and wanted to see if I was still a Dwarf.

Edit:

Yep. Still a Dwarf.