PDA

View Full Version : Riding a Wildshaped Druid with Xanathar's subclasses

nickl_2000
2017-11-25, 03:32 PM
So, I'm looking at new multiclassing options with a Moon Druid. Currently the character is level 4 with the Healer and Sentinel Feats and I will be taking the class to at least level 6 for Natural Weapon attacks being considered magical (unless I get something else that does it for me). I found out that the campaign will be hitting level 16 max, so there is no reason to hold out for Beast Magic and Archdruid.

My Moon Druid and a Lizardfolk Warlock Bladelock are teammates, with the bladelock using Mountes Combatant and riding on top of my character for the sake of fun and ridiculousness. Now here is what I'm wondering, what could be done to make it even more interesting/bizarre with Xanathar's being out.

I don't have the Str, Int, or Cha for those multiclasses, but here are some that I'm considering. I would also likely be able to take tunnel fighter as a fighting style for Fighter and Ranger

3 levels into Fighter Caviler for unwavering mark and other fighter goodness? This seems like this would play amazingly well with Mounted Combatant
3 levels Monk Kensai if the DM allows me to take Natural Weapons as a Kensai weapon
3 level Ranger for Gloom Stalker for darkvision and other silliness

Any other thoughts?