PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Looking for a Kineticist feat I thought I saw somewhere

thecrimsondawn
2017-11-26, 04:36 PM
I could have sworn I saw a feat or something that lets you learn the defensive talent of an element you have should you not get it due to an archetype or something. Is this a thing or am I just recalling something wrong?

Edit: Found it. its not a feat, its a utility wild talent. No wonder I was unable to find it <_<

Aurosman
2017-11-26, 09:39 PM
Can I ask where you found it. I'm planning on a kineticist in an upcoming game, and that could be useful.

meemaas
2017-11-27, 12:41 AM
It's in the classes original release in Occult Adventures. It's a utility wild talent that requires expanded element as a prerequisite.

thecrimsondawn
2017-11-27, 09:04 AM
Can I ask where you found it. I'm planning on a kineticist in an upcoming game, and that could be useful.

Also if you are playing a Kineticist, I would talk to your DM about either allowing some of the DSP feats (they are located under the feat section in path of war) or access to the Legendary Kineticist 1 & 2 content,(2 separate PDFs) as they really offer a lot of options/fixes for what plagues the current Kineticist. DSP also has some extra content called Psionics Augmented - Kineticist. While most of the feats from this one are on the pfsrd now, the archetypes provided are not, and some of them look REALLY fun to play.
I hope these options help you make the Kineticist you want to play :3

Calthropstu
2017-11-27, 09:09 AM
It should be easy to find. A kinetecist's feet are at the bottom of their legs. I guess you could say they are...
Leg ends.