PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Pathfinder] Building Skeletor

Zhentarim
2017-11-27, 10:51 PM
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Skeletor

If I was building skelotor at levels 1, 5, 11, or 17, what alignment/class/race would he be?

Geddy2112
2017-11-27, 11:07 PM
Skeletor is a sorcerer, possibly undead bloodline because of the whole skeleton thing, although you could just go human(or really anything) and turn him into an undead creature.

His alignment is Stupid Evil, but you could argue for LE/NE/CE depending on the day. He probably comes out as neutral evil in the wash, if only because his evil is mustache twirling puppy kicking stupid silly evil and less about the L/C axis. His charisma is obviously insanely high, and he is quite intelligent, but his wisdom is nonexistent. He is quite strong and skilled with weapons, so maybe eldritch knight? Although his melee and swordsmanship take a back seat to his magic and random magical stuff. Certainly craft wondrous item and similar crafting feats are important. He probably has leadership as well, being a villain with henchmen.

Lapak
2017-11-27, 11:10 PM
I was also going to say a gish concentrating on craft magic item, but I was thinking Warlock as the arcane side of the mix.

Telonius
2017-11-28, 12:58 AM
For the race, I'm going to say ... Human. Through some alchemical shenanigans, he has a Ghostly Visage permanently melded to his face.

For the build: Hellfire Warlock, binding Naberius regularly. He always manages to make a Poor pact with Naberius, which explains his Stupid Evil alignment and tendency to monologue. (For Pathfinder, there's probably an Occultist equivalent, though I'm not as familiar).

ATHATH
2017-11-28, 01:23 AM
For the race, I'm going to say ... Human. Through some alchemical shenanigans, he has a Ghostly Visage permanently melded to his face.

For the build: Hellfire Warlock, binding Naberius regularly. He always manages to make a Poor pact with Naberius, which explains his Stupid Evil alignment and tendency to monologue. (For Pathfinder, there's probably an Occultist equivalent, though I'm not as familiar).
As far as I can tell, Naberius isn't evil... just mysterious and enigmatic that changes his appearance every once in a while.

grarrrg
2017-11-28, 01:32 AM
...if only because his evil is mustache twirling puppy kicking stupid silly evil and less about the L/C axis.

He did not kick that puppy, he did not. Oh hi He-Man.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/rifftrax/images/8/8d/HappySkeletor.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140701114609

Florian
2017-11-28, 03:09 AM
IŽd say comic stupid Human Magus (Eldritch Scion, Staff Magus) with the undead bloodline and some head deformity.