PDA

View Full Version : Help with character optimization

rupierto97
2017-11-29, 07:08 AM
Hello everyone, I'm looking for help with my character, a level 6 Lawful/Neutral Dwarf Fighter in 3.5e. My stats are: str 20, dex 13, con 20, int 10, wis 13 and car 9. My feats are Power Strike, Improved Initiative, Weapon Focus (Dwarven Axe),Cleave, Improved Toughness, Leap Attack and Improved Sunder. It's a long term campaign using only core and complete handbooks, I want to add a bit of a punch to my character, maybe adding some multiclassing and PCing to te mix. Can you help me find something useful?

NecroDancer
2017-11-29, 12:27 PM
So the fighter is notoriously underpowered. I tend to hear people recommend the knight class instead of the fighter.

The knight class is from PHB 2 and can be found on WotC's old website.

Nifft
2017-11-29, 12:31 PM
Can you swap Wisdom <=> Charisma, or otherwise rapidly increase your Charisma?

If so, Divine Crusader might be a good fit.

ExLibrisMortis
2017-11-29, 01:03 PM
How about adding cleric 1/ordained champion 5? Gets you a really nice set of buff spells. I'd recommend Divine Crusader, but that casts off of Charisma, which you don't have.

So the fighter is notoriously underpowered. I tend to hear people recommend the knight class instead of the fighter.

The knight class is from PHB 2 and can be found on WotC's old website.
Knight is about the same power level as the fighter, worse if you consider Dungeoncrasher and the like.