PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Ways to change the ability modifier used for skill points per level?

Alent
2017-11-29, 04:36 PM
Not much to the question that isn't in the thread title, I'm looking for feats/class features/etc. that change a character from # + Int skills per level into something like # + Wis skills per level to help balance/structure some homebrew against. I vaguely remember seeing something to do with getting # + Cha skills per level, but I can't find it and think I might have been remembering Nymph's Kiss incorrectly.

Thus, I put it to the great hivemind- is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance!

The Viscount
2017-11-29, 07:07 PM
I know of no such rule in existence, and would go so far as to state it does not exist in first party books. I can't speak to Dragon Magazine; there's some crazy stuff in there. Nymph's Kiss just adds 1 to your skill points per level.

Avigor
2017-11-29, 07:56 PM
This (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?125732-3-x-X-stat-to-Y-bonus) lists some ways to get skill bonuses from diff stats, but no skill points afaict

Alent
2017-11-30, 03:21 AM
Yeah, that's kind of what I was expecting. I just had hopes there might have been something first party that had eluded google. Thanks for the confirmation.