PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer build help

Harrysonford
2017-12-03, 11:42 PM
So, I知 playing a sorcerer soon, and I need help choosing between a few builds.

1) storm sorcerer, half elf OR half elf variant

2) shadow sorcerer, halfling OR v-human

3) divine sorcerer, aasiminar OR tiefling

EDIT: The rest of the party is: cleric, ranger, wizard, barbarian, rogue

I would really appreciate your in input

EDIT: if I go storm, I値l be running in and out of the battlefield attacking close and far range. If shadow, I値l stay in the back and blast, if divine then I値l stay in the back and blast plus healing a little.

TheUser
2017-12-03, 11:50 PM
We need more info, specifically we need to know what role you plan to fill in the group and in particular what metamagics and spell choices you see facilitating that role.

MarkVIIIMarc
2017-12-04, 12:28 AM
Is the typical suggestion for role in that party blasting from a distance along with the wizard?

Dalebert
2017-12-04, 01:02 AM
We need more info,..

Yeah, without more to go on as far as what you're aiming for, you're just going to get everyone's current personal favorite and thus a lot of conflicting answers.

Harrysonford
2017-12-04, 12:25 PM
We need more info, specifically we need to know what role you plan to fill in the group and in particular what metamagics and spell choices you see facilitating that role.

Is the typical suggestion for role in that party blasting from a distance along with the wizard?

Yeah, without more to go on as far as what you're aiming for, you're just going to get everyone's current personal favorite and thus a lot of conflicting answers.

I think I put in the info you guys needed