PDA

View Full Version : Psionic feat question

Godlycomplec
2017-12-04, 01:35 AM
Is there a feat that will let me turn my psi powers into psi- like abilities?
Example; Claws of the beast lvl 1 power, turning that into a psi-like ability via feat with so many charges or uses per day in addition to having the power?

MaxiDuRaritry
2017-12-04, 01:51 AM
Manifesting powers is already considered a psi-like ability.

The manifestation of powers by a psionic character is considered a psi-like ability, as is the manifestation of powers by creatures without a psionic class

However, I don't know of any way to turn the manifestation of powers using power points into X/day psi-like abilities. I'm fairly sure that doesn't happen except to get them as a discrete ability, without going through the "manifesting with power points" bit first. (Items with charges notwithstanding, of course; maybe craft a dorje, eternal dorje [psionic version of an eternal wand, from the MIC], or a psicrown?)

If you want more uses of your powers per day, try focusing on getting more power points.

Psyren
2017-12-04, 02:14 AM
The only real benefit to PLAs is that they are free, but if it's cheese you're after there's several ways to get infinite PP rendering this advantage moot. In fact, PLAs have disadvantages that powers don't, like metapsionic feats no long working on them.