PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion on which build to take?

Harrysonford
2017-12-07, 07:40 PM
So I know this’ll all be opinion, but that’s what I want. Which one of these do you like the most?
(Party is barbarian, cleric, ranger, rogue, wizard and me)

1- tabaxi storm sorcerer. Runs in and out of the fight to bring people to the cleric.

2- tiefling divine sorcerer. Back up healer and versatile caster to fill in the slots for downed players.

3- halfling shadow sorcerer. Used hunting traps and other traps. In battle just supporting people in fights that aren’t going to great.

4- glamour bard (idk what race, what do you think?). Support from back, plus skill monkey.

Your opinions would be greatly appreciated :)

nickl_2000
2017-12-07, 07:44 PM
What level are you starting and planning on going to?

I'm playing a glamour bard in a game on hold, and at earlier levels is absolutely amazing. I've heard at latest levels it's weaker, but I haven't played it. We are at level 5 and I still love it.

Harrysonford
2017-12-07, 08:06 PM
What level are you starting and planning on going to?

I'm playing a glamour bard in a game on hold, and at earlier levels is absolutely amazing. I've heard at latest levels it's weaker, but I haven't played it. We are at level 5 and I still love it.

It’s already started but DM said it would make sense story wise if I made a new character, lv 3 rn, going up for a while but idk how far