PDA

View Full Version : Harassment from someone who keeps making new accounts

mgshamster
2017-12-07, 08:13 PM
How do I stop someone who keeps making new accounts to harass me?

This guy had been banned 5 times already. He keeps starting the same thread, posting the same post in my own threads, PMing me these posts. It's all some stupid nonsensical build for 5e, but it's getting ridiculous.

And once he started following me and sending me PMs of it, it's looking like he's intentionally harassing me about it.

His current name is First Bossss (sic). He's also known as Last Bosss, Hygor Haas, Rogger, Lord Drako, and several other names. All this started about two weeks ago. It's intensified today.

How do I stop someone who keeps making new accounts from harassing me and my friends?

Morcleon
2017-12-07, 10:36 PM
Report each new account for harassment and add them to your Ignore List (profile -> Add to Ignore List). Beyond that, there's not much you can do on your end, but the mods might have something.

Roland St. Jude
2017-12-08, 12:46 AM
Report each new account for harassment and add them to your Ignore List (profile -> Add to Ignore List). Beyond that, there's not much you can do on your end, but the mods might have something.Sheriff: That's pretty much what you do.