PDA

View Full Version : The World So Far

tstewt1921
2017-12-08, 03:36 PM
So my group so far has inherited a town and have been slowly building it up through resources they have gotten through previous sessions and they have a backer helping them build it up.

I should also mention that each of the players in this world are Dragons. 100s of years ago all the Dragons were killed and just before Bahamut and Tiamat were locked out by Abraxas they hid their players eggs. The players have been very cautious about who they have revealed their dragon forms too. One person that has been revealing trying to build alliances pissed off the church of Garl Glittergold and after they kicked him out he insulted their abilities. The head of the church being scared of Abraxas and what he can do if he is released sent someone to kill them. The party has come up with the idea to go apologize and try to work things out and what not.

My question is, when they get there what do you think the church's response should be?

The dragons at the moment are just wyrmlings or very young respectfully depending on their color.

KillingAScarab
2017-12-09, 09:49 AM
Was this assassination attempt widely known by the members of the church? Will the players be bringing their would-be assassin with them, and if so in what condition? Also, is it known that they are all dragons, or did only one of the players unmask?

tstewt1921
2017-12-09, 11:05 AM
Only one unmasked that he was but I believe they are going as a group to see them. The assassin on the other hand was eaten by one of the dragons pets to dispose of the body. They went for the kill instead of capture...

King of Nowhere
2017-12-09, 04:02 PM
It depends. Is the church run by good people? are they highly xenophobic? do they assume that the dragons will be always evil or could be reasoned? those questions need to be answered to decide how they will act.

Yahzi
2017-12-10, 02:05 AM
So my group so far has inherited a town...
You might find my Lords of Prime (http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/217953/Lords-of-Prime)guidebook helpful.

As for their apology, words are wind. They need to put some skin in the game. The Church will want a public confession they can use for PR, or a quest, or given it's Glittergold maybe they just want a huge pile of cash.