PDA

View Full Version : Who would want belkar for a romantic interest?

outlander
2007-08-20, 07:45 PM
OK, hte thread about who belkar would want for a romantic interest is a record holder here, so to compete with it let's ask who would want belkar for a romanitc interest?

If Haley were smart she'd go for belkar. They're natural partners. HE kills everyone, she lots the bodies. What a profit making team!

Since Tsuikiko likes death so muich she ought to love belkar, he'd make a whole lot of bidies, she'd raise them as zombies. Pretty soon they'd have a real army on their hands.

Paris Hilton might want to have a romantic interest with belkar because he's so cute, but I think belkar has higher standards.

So who can you imagine as having a romantic interest in belkar?

Yoritomo Himeko
2007-08-21, 12:00 AM
OK, the thread about who belkar would want for a romantic interest is a record holder here, so to compete with it let's ask who would want belkar for a romantic interest?

If Haley were smart she'd go for belkar. They're natural partners. HE kills everyone, she lots the bodies. What a profit making team!

Well, he does lust after her, but Haley belongs to Elan. But they make a very good team, though.

Since Tsukiko likes death so much she ought to love belkar, he'd make a whole lot of bodies, she'd raise them as zombies. Pretty soon they'd have a real army on their hands.

Well, actually, she'd prefer the zombies, not the guy who killed them.

Paris Hilton might want to have a romantic interest with belkar because he's so cute, but I think belkar has higher standards.

I should hope so.

So who can you imagine as having a romantic interest in belkar?

Well, the whores seem to like him a lot.

:belkar:

The Extinguisher
2007-08-21, 12:18 AM
It was obvious that Miko had a crush on Belkar, despite hating him with the very core of her being. Nothing says "I like you" quite like a freindly smite evil through a skylight.

EDIT: *grumbles* Wording. Lulz me gud talker.

The Wanderer
2007-08-21, 12:21 AM
*Nods*

It's kind of like how in first grade the boys were mean to the girls to show that they liked them. Since Miko's development stopped about there, she's still working off of that principle. :smallwink:

kerravon
2007-08-21, 12:39 AM
Vaarsuvius. Much as he/she/it may deny it...

Regneva
2007-08-21, 01:17 AM
I think Belkar would disgust Haley (much less anyone else, I mean c'mon, "Emergency Chamber Pot"? "Salsa sauce served in Kobold head"?)

I'm thinking more along the lines of a female kobold, or that dwarven cleric chick who worshipped Loki. Her name was "Hilgya" I think. Hmmm but Belkar is chaotic right?

I think a "romantic interest" needs some opposites as well as similarities. Belkar's "mate" would be Lawful maybe

Albion
2007-08-21, 02:13 AM
Some psychotic halfilingess. Sorry, can't picture anything else.

Wolfman42666
2007-08-21, 10:06 AM
I personally subscribe to the thoery that he'll be dead before long (20 years realtime:smallbiggrin:) so he's not gonna get a romantic interest. He might get a hooker though, though I doubt the giant will make a storyline about that.

Green Bean
2007-08-21, 10:15 AM
There's always the V-ster...

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h87/osiris32/BxV-1.jpg

The line between love and hate is ever so thin. :smalleek:

DraPrime
2007-08-21, 10:19 AM
Someone who has a thing for dangerous men.

Telonius
2007-08-21, 12:16 PM
Sabine. He meets all of her requirements: ....

... well, okay, she doesn't have requirements. But if she did, he'd meet them.

GNUsNotUnix
2007-08-21, 12:20 PM

While I wouldn't put money on it, it's possible. They've been at odds for so long, there has to be a conclusion, something more satisfying than one or the other having the last word.

But, on the other hand, V is married. Maybe it would be easier for everyone if the Oracle turns out to be right about Belkar's next birthday cake.

Yoritomo Himeko
2007-08-21, 12:28 PM
I think Belkar would disgust Haley (much less anyone else, I mean c'mon, "Emergency Chamber Pot"? "Salsa sauce served in Kobold head"?)

I'm thinking more along the lines of a female kobold, or that dwarven cleric chick who worshipped Loki. Her name was "Hilgya" I think. Hmmm but Belkar is chaotic right?

I think a "romantic interest" needs some opposites as well as similarities. Belkar's "mate" would be Lawful maybe

I always thought Hilgya would've been a much better match for Belkar than Durkon. Hilgya wouldn't be bothered by Belkar's violent nature and she would've gotten tired of Durkon after a while.

Strengfellow
2007-08-21, 12:32 PM
Receiveing Belkars love, is that a euphemism for killing somone?

Because if so then that Lohan scrubber, the Hilton wench and its inbred cousin, most politicians well ok lets be fair ALL of them, anyone who doesnt like Bagpuss and ALL PE/Gym teachers deserved to be loved hard and fast.

:tongue:

DraPrime
2007-08-21, 12:33 PM

That is so disturbing. :yuk:

Dusk_Rider
2007-08-21, 12:49 PM
That is so disturbing. :yuk:

My thoughts exactly.

Ecalsneerg
2007-08-21, 01:43 PM
Receiveing Belkars love, is that a euphemism for killing somone?

Because if so then that Lohan scrubber, the Hilton wench and its inbred cousin, most politicians well ok lets be fair ALL of them, anyone who doesnt like Bagpuss and ALL PE/Gym teachers deserved to be loved hard and fast.

:tongue:

I couldn't agree more.

I also like Bagpuss. (JUST KEEP HIM AWAY!!!!)

Miklus
2007-08-21, 02:05 PM
Sabine. He meets all of her requirements: ....

... well, okay, she doesn't have requirements. But if she did, he'd meet them.

That's what I was thinking too...They could make one scary kid...

http://i13.tinypic.com/4q5r9zs.jpg

Rasumichin
2007-08-21, 04:51 PM
Someone who has a thing for dangerous men.

For dangerous, tiny man.
Without shoes.

DraxtonSmitz
2007-08-21, 05:07 PM
That's what I was thinking too...They could make one scary kid...

http://i13.tinypic.com/4q5r9zs.jpg

Would it be possible for you to make this for me in avatar size?

SurlySeraph
2007-08-21, 05:16 PM
Who would want Belkar for a romantic interest?

Someone with extremely basic self-preservation instincts, who sees him as a really good source of protection.

Alternately, someone with no self-preservation instincts whatsoever, who doesn't realize he's likely to kill her either by accident or intentionally when bored.