PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Monk, Grafted armor, and Zen archery

keeper2161
2017-12-10, 11:49 PM
As a monk would graft armor count as being unarmored? I know it says light armor will be light armor but the flavor of it makes it seem like the armor becomes your second skin. I was also wondering if the feat zen archery from 3.5 dnd made it into pathfinder or did it get changed into a monk ability?

Psyren
2017-12-11, 01:10 AM
Do you mean the psionic power? The fact that it only reduces the ACP and dex limitation (rather than removing them entirely) suggests to me that the armor is not completely gone, but you may want to find the DSP FAQ thread and ask in there to get an official ruling from the authors there.

For your second question, the feat Zen Archery didn't make it to PF, instead it was made a feature of the Zen Archer monk archetype.

Boggartbae
2017-12-11, 01:10 AM
Sadly yes it would still count as armour, and therefor disqualify you from a large range of monk abilities.

the feat Erastil's Blessing does what zen archery used to do, but requires weapon focus (longbow)

Eldonauran
2017-12-11, 01:00 PM
the feat Erastil's Blessing does what zen archery used to do, but requires weapon focus (longbow)
Sohei archetype Monks can wear light armor. Might be able to combine that with Erastil's Blessing and your grafted armor.