PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero 2

Death Giant
2007-08-21, 07:29 AM
I know millions of people probaly know this, but you can play with a PS2 controller. L2's green L1's red R1's yellow R2's blue and i beleive /\'s orange. I recommend the pelican see-through controller since the sony ones mash in.

Fenix_of_Doom
2007-08-21, 07:36 AM
I know millions of people probaly know this, but you can play with a PS2 controller. L2's green L1's red R1's yellow R2's blue and i beleive /\'s orange. I recommend the pelican see-through controller since the sony ones mash in.

Cool, didn't know guitar hero was an RPG though. I also thought using something guitar like was to make it more fun then using a controller and would actually be a selling point.

Spiryt
2007-08-21, 07:42 AM
It's looks like kinda Monty - Pythonic scenario for me...

You know, people here curently are talking about 4ed, and keep wrangling about Vancian system. Then some other guy enters the room and says something about PS2 controller :smallbiggrin:

Storm Bringer
2007-08-21, 07:45 AM
I think he thought he was in the gaming (other) subsection.

Korias
2007-08-21, 07:46 AM
This should belong in "Gaming (Other)".

But GH2 can be played with a normal controller. I'm proficient in the act of such workings.

Death Giant
2007-08-22, 07:35 AM
sorry people i meant for it to be on the other one.:cool: :frown:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 07:54 AM
Well yeah, Guitar Hero (1 and 2 and Rocks the 80s I assume) can be played with a regular controller....

But you also can make guitar sounds with the proper keyboard.
You can just download extremely low quality movies off the internet instead of buying or renting them although you really shouldn't
And you can eat soy cheese instead of regular cheese.

But it's just not the same. Not by a long shot. :smallbiggrin: