PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder- make combat flexibility more diverse

belkasro1
2017-12-14, 02:35 AM
Looking for feat combos for martial flexibility I've read the wombo combo and did a good bit of research on what feats seem useful and fun. Any advice will be well appreciated and welcome creativity.

The stats are high due to a +2 boon to all my stats, +4 con/ str belt and +2 nat armor on a 30 point buy.

#Level 9 martial master
#NG human
#Fighting style : bit of a mix of two weapon fighting and two handed weapon. Heavily melee focused. I can become a decent archer with martial flexibility when needed.

#Best skills : Acrobatics & perception 16 / sense motive 12 / swim and climb 14 /

Stats
#Str & con 22
#Dex 18
#Wis 16
#Int 14
#Cha 12
#AC 33

Feats currently possessed
#Combat Expertise
#Fast Learner
#Furious Focus
#felling smash
#Improved Critical: bastard sword
#Improved Trip
#Power Attack
#Shield Gauntlet Style
#Shielded Gauntlet Attack
#Shielded Gauntlet Master
#Two-Weapon Fighting
#Weapon Focus: Spiked gauntlet

Feats I'm looking into
#Improved bull rush
#Improved disarm
# Improved unarmed strike (flex grapple when bedded)
# resisting grappling (keep getting grappled alot)
# shield of swings
# step up
# strike true
# vital strike

belkasro1
2017-12-14, 02:37 AM
Forgot to add one thing. Movement speed is at 60 ft from boots of the cats. Really neat item and effective. Plus cheap to make and easy to but service to make it. Father fall and Expeditious retreat continuous effect. Any class can benefit from it.

Craft cost 2k
Buy cost 4k

Psyren
2017-12-14, 10:31 AM
There's an awful lot of feats out there. Maybe go through some Fighter and Brawler handbooks? The link in my sig will take you to the PF handbook index.

jmelesky
2018-01-02, 03:41 PM
I've been looking for resources, myself, but I've found nothing that's particularly comprehensive, and very little that's updated with recent sourcebooks.

For example, Dedicated Adversary (http://www.archivesofnethys.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Dedicated%20Adversary) is absurdly useful for a Brawler (as long as she or someone in her party can identify monsters), but I've not seen it listed in any guides.

If I come up with anything useful, I'll post it.