PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder coven

Mage keeper
2017-12-16, 07:05 AM
hey guys how would you build a hag coven for a 15 level party composed by: half celestial oracle, tefling draconic sorcerer, and android cryptic.
The only thig that i have decided is that the component of the coven are 4 hag

Florian
2017-12-16, 09:51 AM
hey guys how would you build a hag coven for a 15 level party composed by: half celestial oracle, tefling draconic sorcerer, and android cryptic.
The only thig that i have decided is that the component of the coven are 4 hag

Do a three hag coven with two supporting changelings. Hags are a bit difficult to build (and gauge) because by RAW, they're mostly melee-type monsters, so any added caster level counts only half towards CR until class level > racial HD. ThereŽs also that nice Cleric archetype that works best at supporting a three creature team :P

So, IŽd say Ash Hag, Blood Hag and Winter Hag, with just enough levels in Witch, Cleric (Triadic Priest) and Antipaladin to reach CR 13 each.
Support, two Changelings, one Bloodrager (Hag-riven, Hag bloodline), one Spiritualist (Hag-Haunted).

Mage keeper
2017-12-16, 10:20 AM
what level should the bloodrager and the spiritualist should be?
One more question the spiritualist is a the psychic class?

legomaster00156
2017-12-16, 11:01 AM
I'd say put the two changelings at CR 9 (level 10, if using NPC stats and wealth). Combined with three CR 13 opponents, the encounter will be CR 16 overall - a challenging fight, but not overwhelming.