PDA

View Full Version : So who thinks...

Nilous
2007-08-21, 07:32 PM
Who here thinks that the Order of the Stick comics have been coming oddly slow?
*raises hand*
I really enjoy the comics, and am floored to see them come so slow. They lose their punch when i have to wait a month for a new one.
Well...this came out weird, its sounds like I'm ragging on Giant. No insult intended. I'm just here to figure out why the new strips come at such a slow pace when they used to come on a set rate, then were said to be 3x a week randomly, but now they come once a month. So if you know why, knowledge is my friend...it keeps me from posting stuff like this.

BobTheDog
2007-08-21, 07:40 PM
Who here thinks that the Order of the Stick comics have been coming oddly slow?
*raises hand*
I really enjoy the comics, and am floored to see them come so slow. They lose their punch when i have to wait a month for a new one.
Well...this came out weird, its sounds like I'm ragging on Giant. No insult intended. I'm just here to figure out why the new strips come at such a slow pace when they used to come on a set rate, then were said to be 3x a week randomly, but now they come once a month. So if you know why, knowledge is my friend...it keeps me from posting stuff like this.

May I point you to this news post (http://www.giantitp.com/index.html#yOSODsgTNhjraLs4GSe).

[Indeed. Thread Closed. ~Sheriff]