PDA

View Full Version : Increase the Dc for compulsion/charm spells oracle

Wolfcreed
2017-12-23, 07:06 AM
Hello guys,

I decided to play an Seer oracle with the haunted curse. Its a low lvl magic and my rp will be that he is unaware that he is actually an oracle and in his mind he is just convincing others to do what he wants.
In combat for example he will use spells like suggestion/command in order to cc but he will act like " Woahhh dont attack mate" (Forbid Action spell) Or unwillingly use suggestion to the inkeeper for a discount. So im looking for traits/feats that will make my dc high because im not gonna take any offensive/defensive spell so im an one trick pony.

He will be human with 20 pointbuy.
Spell Focus/greater Spell focus, and im consindering the Honeyed Words trait and overwhelming Beauty trait and i dont know if i can use Insistent Benefactor.

1st time playing full caster.

Zaq
2017-12-23, 10:11 AM
PF only, or is 3.5 material cool too?

Wolfcreed
2017-12-23, 11:38 AM
Pathfinder only. Core and ultimate magic

Wolfcreed
2017-12-27, 05:25 AM
anybody got some good tips?

chaos_redefined
2017-12-27, 05:38 AM
How do you feel about debuffs to go with it? For example, Shaken inflicts a -2 to their saving throws, as does Sickened, and also hit some other stats as well.

Wolfcreed
2017-12-27, 06:10 AM
I would prefer if it was from traits/feats mostly but even magical items would be good if you want (3k gold for all my equipment). I know i put a lot of restrictions because of my rp concept but thats why i wanted some help :D.