PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Food/Water/Air list/guide/handbook?

Avigor
2017-12-23, 04:45 PM
Anyone know of any posted lists, guides, or handbooks that cover means of covering for one's basic biological needs, especially if it also includes those found in Dragon Magazine? (I can't remember which issue but I did see an article with a bunch of food producing items, and I recall liking one that provided a hunk of bread, meat, and seasonal fruit or somesuch every day)

Biffoniacus_Furiou
2017-12-23, 04:58 PM
Ring of Sustenance and Necklace of Adaptation, both in the DMG.

Avigor
2017-12-23, 05:06 PM
Ring of Sustenance and Necklace of Adaptation, both in the DMG.

There are also a crapton more, so what I'm really looking for a full list of all the items that exist, whether or not they take a slot, their price, and any other notes about how they're used or their effects (such as providing an endure elements effect, benefits as a heroes feast, etc). Ideally including notes about what kind of food is provided in the case of items that just feed you something instead of just eliminating the need to eat.

Nifft
2017-12-23, 06:27 PM
Anyone know of any posted lists, guides, or handbooks that cover means of covering for one's basic biological needs, especially if it also includes those found in Dragon Magazine? (I can't remember which issue but I did see an article with a bunch of food producing items, and I recall liking one that provided a hunk of bread, meat, and seasonal fruit or somesuch every day)

Here you go: http://minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=17493.0