PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder GM is giving me a freebie ability, can't decide.

MonkeySage
2017-12-24, 06:36 PM
The ability is worth 1.5 feats.

My character, Faith, is an ifrit fighter who comes from minor nobility. She dual wields flaming scimitars, and imagine her fighting like a burning tornado...

So I'm wondering what kind of ability I could give her, which would compliment her fighting style.

Trouble is, when given choices like this, I often draw blanks. My gm wants an answer, and I don't know what to ask for.

1.5 feats is pretty much the only criteria I have to work with. We're all level 5, and this is pathfinder.

The Shadowmind
2017-12-24, 06:46 PM
Is Pounce worth 1.5 feats?

legomaster00156
2017-12-24, 06:54 PM
1.5 feats is a really strange criteria, given that feats can do anything from adding situational +1 bonuses to things, to changing entire playstyles.

Dr_Dinosaur
2017-12-24, 07:07 PM
Maybe a Revelation/Hex/etc? Extra Whatever feat plus ignoring the prereq of already having one. Or Eldritch Heritage plus the arcana?

Snowbluff
2017-12-24, 07:11 PM
Maybe a Revelation/Hex/etc? Extra Whatever feat plus ignoring the prereq of already having one. Or Eldritch Heritage plus the arcana?

I like this option. Pounce is a strong option, but this would be a little more unique.

Crake
2017-12-24, 07:13 PM
since you're dual wielding, i assume you have high dex? Have you already got the slashing grace feat which lets you add your dex instead of str to damage with one slashing weapon of your choice? Maybe also allow it to use your dex to hit as well, kinda like weapon finesse, but only for a single weapon, so that's like 1 feat for slashing grace, and half a feat for a single weapon weapon finesse?

Labelos
2017-12-26, 06:48 PM
1- attack with both weapons as standard action?
2-whilwind attack once with each weapon?
3-spring attack with both weapon?