PDA

View Full Version : Help me build a scoundrel

Kaptin Keen
2017-12-25, 07:08 AM
Ok - I'm quite overwhelmed by the amount of stuff in Pathfinder. It's like needing to travel the galaxy when all you have is a scooter.

I'm playing a cleric devoted to the ideal of ... essentially fooling those less clever than himself. Not an evil character, just what I like to call morally flexible.

It's E6 btw, so builds requiring a lot of levels are ... not a thing.

You can see the guy here (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1437115). I want him to be kind of a jack of all trades - though mostly of being a a dishonest, terrible bastard. His stats are spread out for that reason, but I'd be ok with rearranging them.

But mainly, feats and traits are just ... there are simply too many. I might like to make him a bit of a gunslinger, I was looking at amateur gunslinger (A was as far as I got, see?), but ...

He's weak on the combat side of things, decent on the sneaking and lying side. Those are the things that need work. Make him better at fighting, or so good at lying he'll never have to =)

Any suggestions?

Kaptin Keen
2017-12-25, 10:35 AM
No takers? Ah well - he's all but complete now, using dirty tricks, illusions and general trickery to make his way in the world.

RazorChain
2017-12-25, 11:47 PM
Posting this in the Pathfinder/3.5 subforums might have helped.

Kaptin Keen
2017-12-26, 04:45 AM
Posting this in the Pathfinder/3.5 subforums might have helped.

Ah! I forget those exist. No biggie, but thanks for pointing it out =)