PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Deadly Hunter

Greenflame133
2017-12-25, 01:56 PM
would Deadly Hunter be blanced in 5e?
Gain bonus to AC when unarmored and fast movement (as Monk). Gain favored enemy, Track, and swift tracker as a Ranger. Lose armor and shield proficiency and wild shape.

witch should translate to getting

Natural Explorer
Favored Enemy (lv 1st, 6th and 14th)
Unarmored Defense
Unarmored Movement (starting at 2sd lv and improving at 9th)

While lossing

Lose armor and shield proficiency
wild shape and all related powers

Naturally druid taking it will have to choose Circle o f the Land

Few way to blanced it

Ramove wall/water runing from Unarmored Defense
Adjust lv (so druid may have Unarmored Movement as monk with half his lv or few levels lower then he has)
Make temporary (just like wild shapes, Unarmored Defense & Movement, only takes effect from limited time)
No spell casting. It impossible to benfit from Unarmored Defense & Movement and spellcasting at the same time. It takes full round action to change effects.

clash
2017-12-26, 01:40 PM
If I were making this I wouldn't use druid ad the chassis at all. I wood start with ranger ad make a conclave of the fist adding monk abilities or if the or if you want the unarmored theme right away make it a monk subclass with ranger features

Greenflame133
2017-12-26, 01:43 PM
If I were making this I wouldn't use druid ad the chassis at all. I wood start with ranger ad make a conclave of the fist adding monk abilities or if the or if you want the unarmored theme right away make it a monk subclass with ranger features
that could work.. still it'a more about carrying Deadly hunter from 3.5e to 5e