PDA

View Full Version : General questions

eyeman927
2018-01-01, 11:39 PM
So in have a few questions this time my fellow giants about 3.5

1 how does time stop work with summons and whats my fellow dms ruling on raishi elemental summoning and what the new "earth and air elemental" get?

2just generaly what are some fun builds wether their your favorite or what have you I'm out of ideas and need a new one for another new campaign

KillianHawkeye
2018-01-01, 11:47 PM
Well I can answer at least one your questions....

The time stop spell affects summoned creatures just like anything else. If the summoned creature is the one who cast the time stop, the rounds of extra actions they get won't count against their summoned duration because no actual time is passing. If it's the case that a character is using their time during a time stop spell to cast summoning spells, the creatures won't appear until the effect ends and the flow of normal time resumes.

Crow_Nightfeath
2018-01-02, 09:39 AM
Well for character builds there are a ton of them, what are the limitations? And what kinds of characters do you like to play?

eyeman927
2018-01-08, 07:58 AM
Well for character builds there are a ton of them, what are the limitations? And what kinds of characters do you like to play?

The only limitation is please no homebrew I have access to all 3.5 material and I play whatever the party at the time needs ive just run out of ideas and build concepts and need a refresher being as my Paladin is probably getting written out soon because we have a assassin leading the party and their views arent lining up

weckar
2018-01-08, 08:05 AM
What level are you playing at? And how optimized is your group, generally?