PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Acolytespade
2007-08-22, 09:54 PM
Hello everyone, I'm Aco. my friend sparkey477 introduced me to the site and it looks cool to me. hows everyone doing

FoE
2007-08-23, 12:04 AM
It must be a pleasure for you to meet me, AcolyteSpade! I am the Face of Evil, overlord and tyrant! Welcome to the GitP forums! Here's two words of advice:

1) The top of "Friendly Banter" contains a thread where new members can introduce themselves. You should probably post there instead of starting a new thread.
2) DON'T SIGN ANYTHING, AND DON'T GO ANYWHERE ALONE! The people here are all murderous lunatics! They'll eat you up and spit you out! I only joined a month ago, and I've only survived by doing things that will HAUNT ME FOREVER!

Now, would you be willing to sign this contract, pledging me your eternal soul? I'm getting hungry again. :smallbiggrin:

Supagoof
2007-08-23, 12:31 AM
Away with you Face of Evil. Not every soul that grace the forums with it's presence need be brought into your stomach. :smalltongue:

Anyway, welcome Acolytespade. Supagoof here, your resident Hero in the playground. I recommend you come check out the Silly Message Board Games threads if you need a nice entertaining distraction and some friendly company. And also to sign up for a game or two. :smallwink:

Other things I recommend is reading the rules of posting plus the first post of any thread you feel like posting in. That should keep you safe and free from reprimands of other playgrounders or MOD warnings. Well, have a great day, and enjoy your stay!

Also, if you see a masked llama running around here, tell him to hide his gold coins. He'll know what you mean.

Laters!

FoE
2007-08-23, 01:03 AM
"HISSSSSS! You've won this day, Supagoof, but I'll be back! And I'll get your little dog, too!"

(slithers away into darkness, disappears)

de-trick
2007-08-23, 01:07 AM
(out of the corner a hooded figure apears)
So we have new blood, good I was getting bored anyway

Vuzzmop
2007-08-25, 12:39 AM
Did someone say blood?

Hi, I'm Vuzzmop, Destroyer of worlds, Breaker of hearts etc. Welcome to the playground.

Gaelbert
2007-08-25, 01:06 AM
Hi, I'm gaelbert, resident... darn it, a need a fun personality! Umm, lets see... Wannabe Irishman?

Arameus
2007-08-25, 01:59 AM
No, no; see, there'll be plenty of time to be Irish once you've gained immortality, so you can throw it on the back burner.

Take the path of the humble dishwasher, and acquire attunement with the world and your fellow man! You'll never look at life the same way; trust me on this one.

Gaelbert
2007-08-25, 02:46 AM
*washes dishes and gets soap in eye*
I'm blind! Curse ye!

Metal Head
2007-08-25, 10:40 AM
Hi, I'm gaelbert, resident... darn it, a need a fun personality! Umm, lets see... Wannabe Irishman?

I would have said scottishman.

Bitzeralisis
2007-08-25, 11:21 AM
I, Bitzeralisis, Scourge of the Net, declare that all pies must be baked at exactly 400 degrees Fahrenheit! What? I'm not the king of pie? But it's in my title! Oh, you're right, it's not...

Gaelbert
2007-08-25, 11:35 AM
I would have said scottishman.

Yeah, I know, but you gotta love kilts.

Arameus
2007-08-25, 02:21 PM
The path to apical dishwashing is long and fraught with danger: the hand in the boiling water, being covered in unidentifiable and horrendous-smelling liquid, losing your hands to infection, and being stabbed to death by an angry Korean are all possible means of demise for the amateur apron-wearer.

But you have failed rather spectacularly; you have not been found worthy.

Gaelbert
2007-08-25, 02:32 PM
Well, you know what, I never wanted to be a dishwasher anyways. Dishwashing is for those weaklings who don't have true power. The only way to true power is clothes washing! And that's how I'll save your life, Amidala. Muhahahahaha!

Raiser Blade
2007-08-25, 05:15 PM
*Walks up to new member and hands him note that says i burninated his house

:smallamused: