PDA

View Full Version : Mario And Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions 3DS

Bartmanhomer
2018-01-03, 10:22 PM
Today I got Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions and so far I reached to Level 5. The game is very good. But I must admit the timed Bros Attacks are difficult to master.

EternalMelon
2018-01-04, 01:42 AM
Super Star Saga is one of my Favorite RPG's I've played. Not so sure about the other one but Super-Star was simply a blast to play.

As for the bro attacks, I find switching to full speed no indicators as soon as possible the best way to just get used to using them (and unlock advanced mode earlier). They abilities flow a lot better in full speed and the game still gives you colour indicators during the attacks. By the end of the game most of your attacks (especially against bosses) will be bro attacks because they deal so much more damage than regular attacks (especially adv. hammer attacks).

Bartmanhomer
2018-01-06, 01:31 PM
Super Star Saga is one of my Favorite RPG's I've played. Not so sure about the other one but Super-Star was simply a blast to play.

As for the bro attacks, I find switching to full speed no indicators as soon as possible the best way to just get used to using them (and unlock advanced mode earlier). They abilities flow a lot better in full speed and the game still gives you colour indicators during the attacks. By the end of the game most of your attacks (especially against bosses) will be bro attacks because they deal so much more damage than regular attacks (especially adv. hammer attacks).

I know right. It's very fun. To be honest I never play the Gameboy Advance Version of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

salvadortorres
2018-01-18, 05:05 AM
It's very fun. To be honest I never play the Gameboy Advance Version of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

emduck
2018-01-25, 01:13 AM
I loved the original, and just picked up the remake. I think I just hit level 7. So far it's a blast. All the charm of the original, but a lot easier on the eyes.

I think the bros attacks might be easier than in the original actually; I used to mess them up all the time, but I recently unlocked the harder ones on the new game and they're fine.

The Bowser's Minions section is weird. It's kind of clunky, and I feel like I shouldn't like it, but it's oddly compelling and I find myself playing it a lot longer than I planned to.