PDA

View Full Version : Divine Eugenics

ArlEammon
2018-01-05, 05:09 PM
Athens, Georgia

There is a great estate, of many hundreds of acres in the city of Athens, Georgia. The Gregory Estate House is a twelve thousand foot house out in the middle of a vast estate ground where there are over two dozen hired servants, such as a butler, maids, and yes, a cook. The owner of this estate, Mister James Gregory, has been known to be an eccentric man of absurd beliefs, who nonetheless is respected for his intelligence, competence and professionalism. As a philanthropist, artist, and best selling author, he would seem to be nothing more than a somewhat crazy but kind hearted and successful man. In his estate, something of cosmic proportions was taking place.

"Alicia Dendor. Jacob Santos. Jacquelline Remorah, Annabeth Fullheart."

The man in the white suit sighed. "Okay, all four of you are here. Mister James Gregory has decided it is time for us to take refuge here, in this estate. We need a safe zone for all the new gods. None of you have become powerful enough to survive all the competition out there alone, but with James'es help, things are much fairer."

"It is already time for dinner. Who here is ready to dine?"

Illven
2018-01-05, 05:31 PM
Annabeth who had been spending the time getting to the actual household, ogling any vaguely attractive servant with her mouth hanging open, had finally gotten her head clear enough for it to work.

Mom, and Dad.... They said they weren't my real parents... They said... I was some godling of Sune, and Slaanesh. Annabeth commented.

They... they said that all mortals would lovingly wait on me... But... I was never really popular in school, like.... maybe my eyes wandered a bit, but you'd think I'd have noticed all the popular boys and girls eager to wait on me.... Annabeth remarks, already starting to shift a couple of inches taller, slowly.

ArlEammon
2018-01-05, 05:41 PM
"What the hell? Slaanesh and Sune? That's quite a combination there. I hope that not all of you have love gods for parents. My house is not a Japanese Love Hotel." He quips. "Anyway, my parents were Hermaeas Mora, and Takhisis, the Daedric Prince Of Fate, and the Goddess Of Darkness." "The reason you've all been called here is for your own protection. You are all in grave danger because of your heritage, so you need some place to call home that isn't your home."

Illven
2018-01-05, 05:50 PM
"What the hell? Slaanesh and Sune? That's quite a combination there. I hope that not all of you have love gods for parents. My house is not a Japanese Love Hotel." He quips. "Anyway, my parents were Hermaeas Mora, and Takhisis, the Daedric Prince Of Fate, and the Goddess Of Darkness." "The reason you've all been called here is for your own protection. You are all in grave danger because of your heritage, so you need some place to call home that isn't your home."

But I can shapeshift, mom and dad said. Annabeth replies, taking the form of a 6 foot 6 inch tall man in a blink of an eye before reverting to her normal form. How are they going to even know who to look for?

ArlEammon
2018-01-05, 06:01 PM
But I can shapeshift, mom and dad said. Annabeth replies, taking the form of a 6 foot 6 inch tall man in a blink of an eye before reverting to her normal form. How are they going to even know who to look for?

"The same way Immortals sense other Immortals and other fictional people can sense other people, with their mind, and clairvoyance, scrying, other such means of magical detection."
He took a sip of his wine glass.

Illven
2018-01-05, 06:04 PM
I um... Don't really know how to do that... Annabeth admits awkwardly rubbing a hand through her hair.

ArlEammon
2018-01-05, 06:06 PM
"I'm just referring to The Highlander fictional medium." He stated. "No need to worry about sensing other gods or something."

Illven
2018-01-05, 06:18 PM
"I'm just referring to The Highlander fictional medium." He stated. "No need to worry about sensing other gods or something."

Oh... that's good. Annabeth replied. Mom said... That I would inspire people to create, can shapeshift,
and can influence people's wills.... I can do the second... When can we test our powers? She questions.

ArlEammon
2018-01-05, 08:27 PM
Oh... that's good. Annabeth replied. Mom said... That I would inspire people to create, can shapeshift,
and can influence people's wills.... I can do the second... When can we test our powers? She questions.

"Well, soon. You see, tomorrow perhaps, should you people be willing. The entire estate is closed off to the outside world."

Illven
2018-01-05, 08:55 PM
"Well, soon. You see, tomorrow perhaps, should you people be willing. The entire estate is closed off to the outside world."

So all of those people live here? Annabeth questioned.

ArlEammon
2018-01-05, 08:57 PM
"You will be, and the rest of you probably will be. It's safest here than in all the world for you, and the perfect place to hone your skills and abilities. I suggest that you all take me up on the offer, if I can sense you, so can your enemies."

Illven
2018-01-05, 09:00 PM
What if they take mom and dad though... As hostages... Annabeth remarks.

ArlEammon
2018-01-05, 09:04 PM
"You wouldn't need to worry about that. There are multiple options we can take. We can bring them here. . . my estate is a veritable magical fortress." He took another sip of his wine.

Illven
2018-01-05, 09:18 PM
"You wouldn't need to worry about that. There are multiple options we can take. We can bring them here. . . my estate is a veritable magical fortress." He took another sip of his wine.

Oh.... That would make me feel so much better. Annabeth commented.

reaperfrost8
2018-01-06, 12:16 AM
Jacob kinda bit confused decides raise his hands up "I kinda got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind me asking."

"If you don't mind me asking but who are you" he asked probably thinking he forgot due to lack of sleep or some other reason.

"also what happens if you don't know who you're parents are" asking really not knowing who his parents were seeing as he was adopted.

5ColouredWalker
2018-01-06, 10:02 AM
"Perhaps I'll need to give them something that can protect them. Lord knows, I know... Lord knows my mind's full of them."

Jacqueline stands tall as she speaks, only barely quiet enough for it to be considered an indoor voice.
"Is there any chance we can bring them to visit? Or stay? Until we find our feet at least... In either case, you said food?"
Her stomach takes that moment to growl, something she steadfastly ignores.

ArlEammon
2018-01-06, 11:00 AM
Jacob kinda bit confused decides raise his hands up "I kinda got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind me asking."

"If you don't mind me asking but who are you" he asked probably thinking he forgot due to lack of sleep or some other reason.

"also what happens if you don't know who you're parents are" asking really not knowing who his parents were seeing as he was adopted.

"You'll receive a visitation from them soon if you don't know who they are. "

"Perhaps I'll need to give them something that can protect them. Lord knows, I know... Lord knows my mind's full of them."

Jacqueline stands tall as she speaks, only barely quiet enough for it to be considered an indoor voice.
"Is there any chance we can bring them to visit? Or stay? Until we find our feet at least... In either case, you said food?"
Her stomach takes that moment to growl, something she steadfastly ignores.

"OH yes. We're bringing them here to the estate. We have a guest house after all."

JNAProductions
2018-01-06, 07:08 PM
Alicia has, to this point, been spacing out. She's running over some options in her mind, trying to figure out what to do next, and has only vaguely heard what was said. So... she says, as she comes back to reality, What now? What'd I miss?

ArlEammon
2018-01-06, 07:35 PM
Alicia has, to this point, been spacing out. She's running over some options in her mind, trying to figure out what to do next, and has only vaguely heard what was said. So... she says, as she comes back to reality, What now? What'd I miss?

"You are the recipient of divine heritage. Your parents are gods and goddesses, this estate, as vast as it is, is fortified against the outside dangers of this world, since I was informed of my heritage before any of you, I have matured enough to flex my muscles a little. I can protect you with a little help from my friends and make sure that you all have a fighting chance against the horrors of the supernatural."

JNAProductions
2018-01-06, 07:52 PM
So, instead of human chumps, I get to punch out demi-gods?

WHY WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS EARLIER?

reaperfrost8
2018-01-06, 08:09 PM
Still a bit confused "Well at least I can figure out my parents now." choosing to rub his back a bit awkwardly wondering who his parents are.

"But you still didn't answer my question who are you and what do you gain from ​helping us?"

ArlEammon
2018-01-06, 08:13 PM
Still a bit confused "Well at least I can figure out my parents now." choosing to rub his back a bit awkwardly wondering who his parents are.

"But you still didn't answer my question who are you and what do you gain from ​helping us?"

"The whole reason for your births was to protect the world and Humanity from being wiped out by extra dimensional demons and powerful gods of other worlds. The old god's magics are growing weaker while the influence of the other gods grows. I happen to live on Earth so I don't want it to be enslaved".

JNAProductions
2018-01-06, 08:16 PM
"The whole reason for your births was to protect the world and Humanity from being wiped out by extra dimensional demons and powerful gods of other worlds. The old god's magics are growing weaker while the influence of the other gods grows. I happen to live on Earth so I don't want it to be enslaved".

So does that make you an alien? Alicia asks.

ArlEammon
2018-01-06, 08:17 PM
"No. I'm native to this place. A Human, born of Hermaeas Mora and Takhisis. . . I'm not sure what that would make me, a non-Human Earthling? I was born here, after all."

reaperfrost8
2018-01-06, 08:52 PM
"So is their any god that out to get the earth in particular or is it going to be a free for all until we get our powers or repalce the old gods?" Jacob asked feeling his stomach rumble due to lack eating nothing but a candy bar for the trip but wanting to hold out due to curiosity.

"Also when do you think I'll get this visitation kinda curious what my parents were"

ArlEammon
2018-01-06, 08:56 PM
"There's Shuma Gorath, among many others. Shuma Gorath is the one you must look out for the most, along with Dormammu. These two are the greatest threats that the Earth Dimension has ever known."
"And as far as the visitation, it will be very soon, most likely in this very day."

reaperfrost8
2018-01-06, 11:04 PM
"Thanks you for the helping us then I hope to learn something fro this experience" Jacob said remembering the last statement about dinner but realizing he still has his luggage.

"I guess I should eat but first is it okay if I put my luggage in my room or place that I am sleeping." showing his backpack and carry on.

Illven
2018-01-06, 11:05 PM
Who, and what? Annabeth asked.

ArlEammon
2018-01-06, 11:17 PM
"Thanks you for the helping us then I hope to learn something fro this experience" Jacob said remembering the last statement about dinner but realizing he still has his luggage.

"I guess I should eat but first is it okay if I put my luggage in my room or place that I am sleeping." showing his backpack and carry on.

"Sure, go ahead and put your luggage in the guest room, or the guest house. We haven't decided who gets what room yet."

Who, and what? Annabeth asked.

"What is it that you don't understand? Is it the part about literal god parents?"

Illven
2018-01-07, 12:20 AM
I don't know who the enemies are. Annabeth replied.

ArlEammon
2018-01-07, 06:19 PM
"They're everywhere. It would take a long time to explain most of the things I need to talk to you about. ""I could go over some of it to you over dinner".

Illven
2018-01-07, 11:10 PM
"They're everywhere. It would take a long time to explain most of the things I need to talk to you about. ""I could go over some of it to you over dinner".

Oh that's lovely! Annabeth commented.

reaperfrost8
2018-01-08, 12:47 AM
Jacob a bit tired standing around here decides that maybe its time he should head in besides it was pretty cold outside already

"Thank you for taking care of our problem Mr James." Jacob said as he enters the large mansion taking his luggage with him but not before bowing his head to him.

ArlEammon
2018-01-08, 02:33 PM
Oh that's lovely! Annabeth commented.

James blinks several times.

Jacob a bit tired standing around here decides that maybe its time he should head in besides it was pretty cold outside already

"Thank you for taking care of our problem Mr James." Jacob said as he enters the large mansion taking his luggage with him but not before bowing his head to him.

"Okay, so all of you, dinner is ready, be sure to say hello to Jarvis before sitting down to eat."

ArlEammon
2018-01-10, 10:46 AM
((Roll Call?))

Illven
2018-01-10, 02:25 PM
Annabeth will head to dinner eagerly.

reaperfrost8
2018-01-10, 03:42 PM
after getting all his stuff in order in his new room he heads to dinner hungry from all the work he had to do.

ArlEammon
2018-01-10, 08:47 PM
"Alright. So, any questions? Chinese? Italian? Mexican? German? I'm curious. What is your favorite cuisine?"

Illven
2018-01-10, 09:08 PM
"Alright. So, any questions? Chinese? Italian? Mexican? German? I'm curious. What is your favorite cuisine?"

Chinese for me please. Annabeth replied quickly raising her hand.

5ColouredWalker
2018-01-11, 06:12 AM
"I've gotten a taste for Indian recently."
Jacqueline walks a little slowly, deliberately falling to the back of the group.

reaperfrost8
2018-01-13, 01:35 AM
"Italian if you don't mind never tasted it but willing to give it a try" Kim said feeling his stomach rumble "To be honest anything would do"

ArlEammon
2018-01-13, 11:34 AM
"Coming right up. Now it is important for you to remember that though this is a happy dinner, that there isn't a lot that you know about your heritage, or anything else. You haven't come into your full powers yet, you are not that much more powerful than ordinary people."

"Please be careful when you're outside the estate. I can teach you how to advance yourself until the time comes for you to gain your power and come into your own as powerful gods."

He took them to the dining room. "This supper has all the amenities. One of the upsides to being gods is that you can eat all you want."

Illven
2018-01-16, 06:16 PM
So I never needed to watch my weight! Annabeth comments annoyed.

ArlEammon
2018-01-18, 05:27 PM
"Well that's because you're a goddess. Use your mind, Mrs Legally Blonde." The man stated with a smirk.
-Later-
"If you would like to start training, now is the time."

Illven
2018-01-18, 05:31 PM
"Well that's because you're a goddess. Use your mind, Mrs Legally Blonde." The man stated with a smirk.
-Later-
"If you would like to start training, now is the time."

I'm not married. Annabeth replies, starting to try to shape shift a foot taller.

reaperfrost8
2018-01-19, 02:33 AM
Looking at annabeth shape shift he wondered what he could do. Looking at his glass of water he concentrated in levitating the water amazed at what he could do."Wow that's pretty... interesting."

ArlEammon
2018-01-19, 09:23 AM
"Oh that was a stupid thing for me to say."
"Folks, now is the time to go outside and train there."

Illven
2018-01-19, 12:01 PM
Oh, who's coming with me? Annabeth called out rising from her chair.

reaperfrost8
2018-01-20, 02:44 AM
"You know what I got nothing else to do seeing as I gotta wait for my parents." Jacob said as he got out of his chair and followed Annabeth