PDA

View Full Version : Heh, I can't help but feel the jitters waiting for the end of this story arc!

Arunei
2007-08-23, 12:14 PM
More kudos to you Giant! The only thing that I would want more would be if you posted three comics a week at random like it says at the top of each comic. xD

But I guess all great things are worth waiting for, (such as the new BSB album. >_>) so once again, great job! You got me hooked on at number~ 345 and i've been reading ever since =D

Oxymoron
2007-08-23, 02:02 PM
Yep, I`ve got the jitters too. I actually wanted to wait for the new book so I could buy it along with the Start of Darkness to save money. But I needed my Oots so bad I sold my grandmothers soul for money and bought SOD anyway.:smalltongue:

ref
2007-08-23, 02:54 PM
Very appropriate, Oxymoron. :smallwink:

Yes, Rich is doing a great job with OotS. Here's hoping that his health issues get solved and we can enjoy OotS regularly again.

JasonDoomsblade
2007-08-23, 05:19 PM
I dont buy OOTS books but I read the webcomic and now I pretty much lost the spark of waiting for the comic to continue, due to Rich's illness.

mockingbyrd7
2007-08-23, 05:50 PM
Indeed, I often suffer from OotS withdrawal: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48817

Mr.Ace
2007-08-23, 06:12 PM
....Order Of The Stick is mainly to kill time til' The Giant makes another... Speaking of... :smallsmile:

~Ace

Rethorn
2007-08-24, 06:05 PM
I don't buy books (Yet. I'm waiting for the series to end so I can buy a sexy box-set to hold me over with new storyline goodness, for a month or so at least, before I die from lack of OOTS. When the series ends, I'm going to go MAD without OOTS, so I figure I'll have all sorts of unread goodies if I wait) and I still check for new OOTS every day.

NerfTW
2007-08-24, 06:21 PM
Well, if you're tired of waiting for the new strips, take your break from it now. Every strip so far has been a fairly suitable cliffhanger, and Rich is going to be taking his couple weeks off soon.

Come back in a month or two and catch up.