PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Love/Beauty Domain

JNAProductions
2018-01-07, 11:39 PM
Unarmored Defense-At level 1, when you take this domain, you may choose to calculate your AC as 10+Dexterity Modifier+Charisma modifier.

A Personal Touch-At level 1, when you take this domain, you may choose to cast from either Wisdom or Charisma. This choice is not permanent-if, for some reason, you select one stat and later wish to change to another, you may after any rest.

Channel Divinity: Spark Of Beauty-At level 2, you gain access to the Spark of Beauty Channel Divinity. As an bonus action, you draw power from your holy symbol, granting yourself the effects of a Sanctuary spell (as though cast by yourself) and imposing disadvantage on any saves made against enchantment or charm effects made by yourself if taken while the Sanctuary effect is still active.

Channel Divinity: Entrancing Visage-At level 6, you gain access to the Entrancing Visage Channel Divinity. As an action, you present your holy symbol to a target within 60'. They must make a save against your spell DC or become charmed by you for one hour. While charmed in this way, they treat you as a trusted friend and confidante, and will do their best to assist you. If you or your allies are actively fighting them, they have advantage on their save. Once the effect wears off, they have no special knowledge they were charmed, and if treated well, may continue to enjoy your presence.

Potent Spellcasting-At level 8, you add your spellcasting modifier to any damage dealt with a Cleric cantrip.

Perfect Form-At level 17, your body becomes perfect. You gain immunity to poisons and diseases, cannot be aged magically, suffer no illness or maladies from age (though you still may die of old age), and gain proficiency in Constitution saving throws. (If you already have proficiency in those saving throws, you may select one other save to become proficient in.)

1st
Charm Person, Disguise Self

3rd
Alter Self, Enhance Ability

5th
Tongues, Sending

7th
Polymorph, Freedom Of Movement

9th
Creation, Dominate Person

New domain. Most iffy on the capstone and the spell list.

RazDelacroix
2018-01-08, 12:18 AM
Personally, I would alter A Personal Touch to be limited in it's caster stat by having it chosen after each long rest. Indicative of time spent in meditation, contemplation, and sacred hair brushing.

JNAProductions
2018-01-08, 12:25 AM
Personally, I would alter A Personal Touch to be limited in it's caster stat by having it chosen after each long rest. Indicative of time spent in meditation, contemplation, and sacred hair brushing.

I changed it to be after any rest. Honestly, I can't imagine a situation where it'd be coming up often anyway, since stat drain is rare in 5E, so I don't mind changing that.